AndroEnhance Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. That is a good question! I have a 1 month old and a 7 year old. The product did absorb into the skin and dry quickly but I had the same fear so I would apply it at night before bed. I always made sure to wash my hands after applying and I think you will be ok if you stick to traps, biceps and inner thighs. You could always apply to another area that is hidden by clothes and will not come into contact with them.

2. I am also wondering if this product is run solo, would a SERM be recommended for PCT..?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I am also wondering if this product is run solo, would a SERM be recommended for PCT..?
    Any hormone will require a form of pct -- that should always be addressed.

I am stacking in AE with a TRT dose of T. I feel this product truly does compliment ALL other hormones pretty much regardless of their chemical make-up.

AE + AH will be a real bad mofo for tightening up as the AE will work well with the high androgenic effects of the AH

-matt

4. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Any hormone will require a form of pct -- that should always be addressed.

I am stacking in AE with a TRT dose of T. I feel this product truly does compliment ALL other hormones pretty much regardless of their chemical make-up.

AE + AH will be a real bad mofo for tightening up as the AE will work well with the high androgenic effects of the AH

-matt

So would an OTC PCT be okay if running this solo? I'm just confused, I guess. I know any form of PCT would be required. Just not sure if this formula is strong enough to suggest a SERM, if run solo.

5. I'm not running a serm. Just toco, endoamp, sustain topical and Tcf-1. I didn't experience any shrinkage or anything to indicate I was shutting down. I can tend to be some what irritable due to not sleeping well at times but when I was on AM and AE my mood was completely stable.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by monohydrate78 View Post
    I'm not running a serm. Just toco, endoamp, sustain topical and Tcf-1. I didn't experience any shrinkage or anything to indicate I was shutting down. I can tend to be some what irritable due to not sleeping well at times but when I was on AM and AE my mood was completely stable.
    Okay. Thanks

7. As for the hormone transfer, Precaution would need to be taken to allow the application site enough time to dry to avoid skin transfer.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    As for the hormone transfer, Precaution would need to be taken to allow the application site enough time to dry to avoid skin transfer.
    Yes and of course where clothes will be worn

9. From what I hear an official date for the topicals is pretty close.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    From what I hear an official date for the topicals is pretty close.
    you guys are like the hot bitchy girl that keeps fuqin you around with excuses why she can't go on the date she promised to go on LMFAO "OK maybe we can reschedule for july the 15th if I don't have to comb my hair or get the mail"

11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Nice analogy
    these things just come to me naturally, like visions....then I post them. maybe i should resist the urge to post these things? I don't know....

12. You got me to laugh pretty good on that one.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

13. CANT WAIT TO TRY ANDROENHANCE! primordial performance the best!

14. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    these things just come to me naturally, like visions....then I post them. maybe i should resist the urge to post these things? I don't know....
    nah keep going

15. Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    CANT WAIT TO TRY ANDROENHANCE! primordial performance the best!
    When you are ready for a discount code hotstreak, send me a PM.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    When you are ready for a discount code hotstreak, send me a PM.
    Hey thanks HTS i surely will, ill prolly stack it in my next cycle, could be interesting
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AndroEnhance
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 02:55 AM
  2. iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review [Video Review at Conclusion]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 12:15 AM
  3. Driven Sports CRAZE [Sample Video Review/Text Review]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs