How much transermal 1-test for me?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'1" and a lean 175 ecto w/ about 5-7% BF.

I've done 2 cycles of 1ad both at 300mgs each, stacking 300mgs of trans 4ad the 2nd time.
So now that I realized that 1ad is kidstuff I'm ready to try some transdermal 1-test.

Based on my size and PH experience how much 1-test would you guys recommend?

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Your still gonna keep the trans 300 of the 4AD right? Then to start, keep it equal with 300 of the 1-T too, or maybe 200 each, and then go from there.

skazman

Awards
Definately keep the 4-ad to help with the 1-test sides and make sure you have Nolva on hand and your PCT planned out before you start. That said, you can vary the 1-test:4ad ratio depending on your goals. The 1:1 ratio is a good balance, but for leaner gains try a 2:1 ratio and if you want mass and aren't scared of a little bloat 1:2.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Your still gonna keep the trans 300 of the 4AD right? Then to start, keep it equal with 300 of the 1-T too, or maybe 200 each, and then go from there.
Yeah I'm gonna keep the 4ad trans at 300. I have that LGP 1-T hydoxytest so for every mg of 1-test and every mg of hydroxy I get 2mg of 4ad.

So I was thinking 150mg hydroxy/150mg 1-test/300mg 4ad. Unless I added a few more grams of 1-test powder to make it 150/300/300. How would these compare?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
im finishing 1T ,4 AD tranz at 300mg 1:1 ratio got nice gains...gained 9 pounds in 5 weeks so far stacked with 5aa in the first 4 weeks then substituted 5aa with 4-ohm for the remainder of the 6 week cycle....not bad at all

my stats r 6'1 238 about 14%-16% bf
good luck with ur gains ...and eat

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
im finishing 1T ,4 AD tranz at 300mg 1:1 ratio got nice gains...gained 9 pounds in 5 weeks so far stacked with 5aa in the first 4 weeks then substituted 5aa with 4-ohm for the remainder of the 6 week cycle....not bad at all

my stats r 6'1 238 about 14%-16% bf
good luck with ur gains ...and eat
I think I'll add the 1-test powder in to even it out. Especially since I'm running M1,4 with it.

Love those boobies btw.:thumbsup:

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm gonna keep the 4ad trans at 300. I have that LGP 1-T hydoxytest so for every mg of 1-test and every mg of hydroxy I get 2mg of 4ad.

So I was thinking 150mg hydroxy/150mg 1-test/300mg 4ad. Unless I added a few more grams of 1-test powder to make it 150/300/300. How would these compare?
I think LGP Hodroxytest has too few 1-Test and probably too few 4OHT. I considered that product but I decided to go to another route (separate transdermals + 4oht oral).
BTW, I'd add some grams of test to it (not sure if its not completely saturated) or even better buy another Test derm, like Big One and use it at the right dose to reach like 200 or 250mg or 300mg total of test in the day. Having a separate spray you can adjust your dose depending on how you respond and like the results :)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

That sounds good too, especially with the M14. Hydroxy has terrible solubility, you may want to do a little trial first with it in your carrier before you just add the powder to your stuff.