epistane and gw-501516 cycle

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
What to you thing of combining epistane and gw for a really ripped cut. i kind of stay away from epi as it knocks down my libido but i have quite a bit and was thinking to use a test base to help with that.(not sure which one yet). i probably won't do this for some time but i'd still like some thoughts. thanks

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Common mistake to mix a PH/DS with a SARM...they would only be battling for the Androgen Receptors and interfering with each other IMO...And it beats the whole purpose of a SARM , pair that with a usless SARM like gw (again this is my opinion) and you will just waste good old Epi.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Common mistake to mix a PH/DS with a SARM...they would only be battling for the Androgen Receptors and interfering with each other IMO...And it beats the whole purpose of a SARM , pair that with a usless SARM like gw (again this is my opinion) and you will just waste good old Epi.
i haven't heard much about it recently. i bought some about 6 months ago when a lot of people were talking about it. i was mainly interested in in the increase in endurance it supposedly caused. i have also read in other posts about gw that it's not really a sarm to begin with. i have ostarine and wouldn't take that while on cycle for exactly the reason you mentioned.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i haven't heard much about it recently. i bought some about 6 months ago when a lot of people were talking about it. i was mainly interested in in the increase in endurance it supposedly caused. i have also read in other posts about gw that it's not really a sarm to begin with. i have ostarine and wouldn't take that while on cycle for exactly the reason you mentioned.
Osta is a legit and fascinating SARM IMO but yeah...all the research about GW does not seem to apply to human anecdotes at all...from all i've heard, people who have taken it have seen NOTHING from it :/ not even placebo results haha...But idk, then again I have NEVER tried it but from hearsay I can tell yah I would never try it...Expected more from it when I started reading up on it than what I ended up hearing from people haha

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Osta is a legit and fascinating SARM IMO but yeah...all the research about GW does not seem to apply to human anecdotes at all...from all i've heard, people who have taken it have seen NOTHING from it :/ not even placebo results haha...But idk, then again I have NEVER tried it but from hearsay I can tell yah I would never try it...Expected more from it when I started reading up on it than what I ended up hearing from people haha
i know manbeast used it and became very lethargic. bad enough to where he had to stop. he was taking a fairly high dose though. i had high expectations as well. i guess i'll probably just run the epi and find a good test base to go with it. i have most of a bottle of andromass laying around, not enough for a cycle but it mt work as a test base.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i know manbeast used it and became very lethargic. bad enough to where he had to stop. he was taking a fairly high dose though. i had high expectations as well. i guess i'll probably just run the epi and find a good test base to go with it. i have most of a bottle of andromass laying around, not enough for a cycle but it mt work as a test base.
Hm might as well get anotherone haha, I am curious as to what people recommend more as a test base, I had seen a guy recommending Stano or Dermacrine as test base oO...Idk about that...I have been lazy as to catch up on knowledge and reading of PH/DS and alternatives to AAS (gear)

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
d-plex worked fairly well with a cycle i had to cut short a while ago due to injury. can't find it really except for ebay and from a couple companies overseas. i've read stano does work for some as well as demacrine. 4-ad works well for some people too. i'll probably start a thread about it in the near future. i wonder if plain 'ol daa would be enough

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Manbeast used Gw, the lathargy was from suppression of his test levels. Gw can be useful just not very useful. If u already have it, I would run it like so.

4ad weeks 1-10 @ 2-4tabs a day
Gw weeks 1-4
Epi weeks 5-10

But honestly u would do good with just

4ad weeks 1-8 @2-4 ed
Epi weeks 1-6

You could get osta and run it In pct, some people disagree with this but I don't, I see it as an excellent option.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
d-plex worked fairly well with a cycle i had to cut short a while ago due to injury. can't find it really except for ebay and from a couple companies overseas. i've read stano does work for some as well as demacrine. 4-ad works well for some people too. i'll probably start a thread about it in the near future. i wonder if plain 'ol daa would be enough
Hm...if we start a thread and jb jumps in we can get the answers we need...him or Dr.Str8ed those 2 know their sh1t haha oh yeah and Gerbil too, seeing as how ManBeast has been AWOL for some months now

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U can't use daa on cycle, it doesn't do anything

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Manbeast used Gw, the lathargy was from suppression of his test levels. Gw can be useful just not very useful. If u already have it, I would run it like so.

4ad weeks 1-10 @ 2-4tabs a day
Gw weeks 1-4
Epi weeks 5-10

But honestly u would do good with just

4ad weeks 1-8 @2-4 ed
Epi weeks 1-6

You could get osta and run it In pct, some people disagree with this but I don't, I see it as an excellent option.
MMmmmmmm yummm osta in pct recommendation , reps for making my meal i'm having taste better :p

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I used osta my last pct. 50 last week of cycle/25 first week of pct/10/20/10/10. It was good.
As for labido if ur going to mess with Aas or ph/ds be prepared to have temporary issues, that's just part of the game. my dick always works, I'm just not really interested in sex 4 weeks into a cycle.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I used osta my last pct. 50 last week of cycle/25 first week of pct/10/20/10/10. It was good.
As for labido if ur going to mess with Aas or ph/ds be prepared to have temporary issues, that's just part of the game. my dick always works, I'm just not really interested in sex 4 weeks into a cycle.
Nothing a bit of good cunnilingus skill (or skill improvement) can't handle to keep the woman happy in case Mr. Bird does not get up to work that day IMO But then again...I havent done PH/DS, AAS or SARMs at all to be able to know haha

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If u use the 4ad or AH I do t think u'll have any issues

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If u use the 4ad or AH I do t think u'll have any issues
Actually 4AD from AMS looks pretty solid IMO and well...they do have a LOT of discounts going on ATM haha.