Drawing needle

madmadmax

Awards
If you use one needle to draw the liquid and inject with another must the drawing needle be regularly changed as to not contaminate the liquid or can you safely put it back in it's packaging and in the fridge or something and reuse it?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Is it really worth it? Honestly you might save $5 over the course of a cycle.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Better safe than sorry (with an extra 5 bucks)

oh and don't suggest storing needles/syringes for re-use in the fridge for sterility or whatever...some on here have a shyt fit about it lol

madmadmax

Awards
More like 50 bucks where I'm from but ok thanks brahs

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Online I can get 100 sterile 20gauge needles for $10. Are you injecting 500 times in a cycle?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That is not even the cheapest I have found, it is just any cheaper then that and I start to doubt the legitimacy.

LMFAO....he must not know about your special hook-up :D

madmadmax

Awards
Share your source bro? Do they ship international?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I get all my **** from king soopers lol, just walk in like uown the palce and say u need it for b12
Better safe than sorry (with an extra 5 bucks)

oh and don't suggest storing needles/syringes for re-use in the fridge for sterility or whatever...some on here have a shyt fit about it lol

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Amazon is a great place to shop for that kind of stuff......

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
100 syringes w/ 22g needles, 100 23g needles, 100 25g needles, 50 Slin Syringes W/ 28g needles= $40 shipped
Having the peace of mind that you wont be getting an infection from reusing needles= priceless

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This just in, google has billions of users, but apparently these users don't know how to use it.

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Never cheap out on a cycle, specially on needles lol dont re use it.

Use a new one every time you pin :D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never cheap out on a cycle, specially on needles lol dont re use it.

Use a new one every time you pin :D
Agree!!! They are mad cheap bro and hey bulkypinoy...where's my samples bro :) can't wait to get some recover pro for my intra

madmadmax

Awards
THAT SHIP ****ING INTERNATIONAL, Y'KNOW OTHER PLACES THAN AMERICA, TO THE BOTTOM OF THE GLOBE WHERE PEOPLE MAGICALLY WALK UPSIDE DOWN.

It's also important to hear actual reviews or get a place where someone already bought from and it is secure and offers good quality products.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Can't source and that's considered a source.