Drawing needle

1. Drawing needle

If you use one needle to draw the liquid and inject with another must the drawing needle be regularly changed as to not contaminate the liquid or can you safely put it back in it's packaging and in the fridge or something and reuse it?

2. Is it really worth it? Honestly you might save $5 over the course of a cycle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

3. Better safe than sorry (with an extra 5 bucks)

oh and don't suggest storing needles/syringes for re-use in the fridge for sterility or whatever...some on here have a shyt fit about it lol
    •   

4. More like 50 bucks where I'm from but ok thanks brahs

5. Online I can get 100 sterile 20gauge needles for $10. Are you injecting 500 times in a cycle?
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Online I can get 100 sterile 20gauge needles for $10. Are you injecting 500 times in a cycle?
    LMFAO....he must not know about your special hook-up

7. That is not even the cheapest I have found, it is just any cheaper then that and I start to doubt the legitimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    LMFAO....he must not know about your special hook-up

8. Share your source bro? Do they ship international?

9. Have u ever heard of Google my friend

10. I get all my **** from king soopers lol, just walk in like uown the palce and say u need it for b12
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Better safe than sorry (with an extra 5 bucks)

oh and don't suggest storing needles/syringes for re-use in the fridge for sterility or whatever...some on here have a shyt fit about it lol

11. Amazon is a great place to shop for that kind of stuff......

12. 100 syringes w/ 22g needles, 100 23g needles, 100 25g needles, 50 Slin Syringes W/ 28g needles= $40 shipped
    Having the peace of mind that you wont be getting an infection from reusing needles= priceless
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

13. This just in, google has billions of users, but apparently these users don't know how to use it.

14. Never cheap out on a cycle, specially on needles lol dont re use it.

Use a new one every time you pin

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bulkypinoy61
    Never cheap out on a cycle, specially on needles lol dont re use it.

Use a new one every time you pin
    Agree!!! They are mad cheap bro and hey bulkypinoy...where's my samples bro can't wait to get some recover pro for my intra
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

16. THAT SHIP ****ING INTERNATIONAL, Y'KNOW OTHER PLACES THAN AMERICA, TO THE BOTTOM OF THE GLOBE WHERE PEOPLE MAGICALLY WALK UPSIDE DOWN.

It's also important to hear actual reviews or get a place where someone already bought from and it is secure and offers good quality products.

17. Can't source and that's considered a source.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

Similar Forum Threads

1. drawing research chems with needle
    By MarBaSxx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 02:29 PM
  2. drawing from an amp
    By lennoxchi in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. The Drawing Board.
    By Firsttofight in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 11