PCT Question for after Raptor

snydley

Awards
i am currently in afghanistan and dont have access to a proper SERM and wondering if what i have for a PCT plan will be enough!

i have 8 days left on raptor i have been taking my milk thistle everyday as well as a multivitamin and fish oil.

pre workout: i take cellucor C4
itra workout: Extend
Post workout: Dark Matter
gatorade meal replacement shake 4 hours after my workout
Met Rx every night before i got to bed the whole packet

i bought the recommended PCT of FormaDrive and plan on Stacking it with Pink Majic and Prime

Raptor is a great product and i have ssince starting gained 13lbs of lean hard muscle and improved weight reps and strength in every catagory of my workout. I get stares at hte gym everyday i workout and people ask me questions of my gains everyday. i have experienced testicular pain as well as issues getting it up but this is common with ever pro hormone. thank you.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
You need a SERM, that's a harsh compound. Better hope you recover and don't get gyno. Good luck.

snydley

Awards
i found a SERM called Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg/ML - 30ML, if i can get that into country what is the dosing and is that a good choice?

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
Most people run Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) for 4 weeks, 20mg a day/20/10/10.

Maybe some others on the board can chime in.

boz8029

Awards
Most people run Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) for 4 weeks, 20mg a day/20/10/10.

Maybe some others on the board can chime in.
I am also in Afghanistan and no on will mail a SERM to an APO(Army Post Office). I think if he tapers off the Raptor now instead of continuing with the full dose and then runs what he has for PCT he should be okay. He will probably lose some of his gains but he should be able to restart his nuts and being that he is 23 that should help out too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6