M1T and Clomid?

whoremone

Awards
Besause M1t has no ester and the test hits your system immediatly and can cause an immediate shutdown of the HPTA would it not be a idea to run Clomid too? Also because the natural test levels would be so low after the cycle then the gains made from natural training would be hindered and wonder what it balances out as in the long run will someone experience better strength and size gains with or without using M1T? how long would it take for the natural test production levels to return to normal?
thanks

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
Don't bother taking clomid or any anti-e while on an m1t only cycle. They won't stop shutdown or help with any sides. As far as the gains go, as long as you work out, sleep, and eat enough while on, you'll gain both muscle and strength and will keep most of it as long as you do pct. If you're not already at your natural limit, you'll also continue to gain muscle and strength after the cycle. I've done 3 short cycles - 2wks on - 2wks pct - 2 wks off everything. I gained while on and during pct everytime and kept all of my gains. It's been a couple months since the last cycle and I'm still gaining in strength although my total weight is down (muscle mass is the same) because I am cutting at the moment before bulking again.

whoremone

Awards
surly when my HPTA is shutdown and recovering i will be producing alot less test and so hinder gains? also how long does it take the HPTA to return to normal? and how can i make sure it does as i heard some guys dont get their balls back?

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
It normally takes about 3-4 weeks to return to normal.
And yes it will be difficult to maintain all of your gains post cycle.

if worried about this get some hcg instead.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I heard if using hcg you still need to use clomid just not together.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
hcg is to keep your bodys own test production while on cycle and to prevent testicular atrophy.

You still need clomid for pct though. But if the hcg is used during the cycle pct will be a breeze

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
surly when my HPTA is shutdown and recovering i will be producing alot less test and so hinder gains? also how long does it take the HPTA to return to normal? and how can i make sure it does as i heard some guys dont get their balls back?
With m1t many people, including myself, continue to gain during pct. On the other hand, if you did a 4 wk cycle and stopped seeing gains during wk 3, then you can count on not seeing gains pct. You seem to be very concerned about shutdown but it's not like what you are making it out to be. If you do the standard 4 week cycle with 4 weeks of pct, you'll be fine. I prefer 2 wks on - 2 wks pct - 2 wks off everything, because most of the gains come in the beginning of the cycle and stop sometime during the 3rd wk. What I noticed is my libido dropped off at about day 10 while on, but it was back by day 2 of pct. What should concern you more is your liver - that is what gets really messed up while on m1t.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Supplements 11
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 29