opinions wanted - 1st cycle

k0pimi

Awards
So I did lots of research, hesitated quite a bit, finally said "times up, let's do this!". Bought the following and am in a toss up what to run. Opinions wanted.

Supplies:

2 bottles CEL hdrol
3 bottles CEL furaza a
2 bottles RPN havoc

1 bottle PES erase
1 bottle PES endosurge
1 bottle CEL pct assist (120 caps)
1 bottle CEL cycle assist (240 caps)
1 bottle RUI tamox (nolva)
Animal paks
Ultimate omegas
Taurine

Stats:

210lbs
6'3"
27yrs
7yrs serious lifting using regular supplements (creatine, NO, beta alanine,etc)

What are the stack opinions? I am leaning towards

Hdrol 75/75/75/75/100
Furaza a 200/200/300/300/300 (ill fall short 100mgs)

Maybe step up to 100 on the hdrol early to use the extra 200mgs
Was going to save the havoc for a later cycle/stack, but opinions are welcome!

Want lean strength gains, but would prefer not to have joint pains quite yet.

I'll leave it at that and see what comes back! Thanks in advance for the input guys!

-E

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would run it for 6 weeks personally. Also have extra h-drol on hand in case you want to bump to 100mg week 3 or 4 pending sides.

That would work, the normal 50mg dosage for the first week is to access tolerance but if you would rather just start it at 75mg that should be fine.
Run the cycle assist with your cycle at the recommended 4 caps a day.

pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/3/3/2/1
Endosurge at bottles recomendation

Good luck log it if you would like. People are always looking for good logs.

k0pimi

Awards
What about running a 50/50/75/75/100/100 setup? Grab a few extra bottles for next time? I've read that many people like the results that hdrol gives. Especially in a stack. I'm not so much looking a superdrol/ultradrol style PH yet... But that's not to say its not a year or two down the road (if they last that long or theres not something better)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
50 only for first week to access tolerance.

k0pimi

Awards
Well this changes the whole game. Just read an article about fake tren..... Guess what.... My hdrol is bunk. Checked it against my furaza, every sign of counterfeit was there. From the lot number, seal, cotton, and label. So I guess its furaza and havoc. Time to start over. Any quick advise? Planned start date is next monday.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Bunk hdrol? Rarely hear that unless it's eBay. So many places out there have it.

Shawn26

I would run it for 6 weeks personally. Also have extra h-drol on hand in case you want to bump to 100mg week 3 or 4 pending sides.

That would work, the normal 50mg dosage for the first week is to access tolerance but if you would rather just start it at 75mg that should be fine.
Run the cycle assist with your cycle at the recommended 4 caps a day.

pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase 0/3/3/2/1
Endosurge at bottles recomendation

Good luck log it if you would like. People are always looking for good logs.
This is great advice

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Well this changes the whole game. Just read an article about fake tren..... Guess what.... My hdrol is bunk. Checked it against my furaza, every sign of counterfeit was there. From the lot number, seal, cotton, and label. So I guess its furaza and havoc. Time to start over. Any quick advise? Planned start date is next monday.
I got some bunk hdrol from amazon, never going to make that mistake again. Ill just pay the extra $ for real stuff

k0pimi

Awards
Bunk hdrol? Rarely hear that unless it's eBay. So many places out there have it.

Well that's what I thought as well, then I read a post on here in the CEL forum about how to spot fake X-tren, and besides the printing of the lot number on the label, mine are exactly the same as his tren was.

Sigh, what to do, what to do...

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
wow, fake hdrol? should of got mechabol. dont stress. just run the epi solo. you will make great gains and be very happy. solid PCT/cycle advice above. no need for all the taperin up and down of compounds.

k0pimi

Awards
Well after speaking with the vendor on amazon (BCD supplements), I have to say that they had great customer service. I told him that I thought it was fake, he said he didn't think so, but that he would send me replacement halo xt bottles of the hdrol. Very timely emails too, within 5minutes I had a response to my original email. Just received them today after speaking with him this past weekend.

Definately have to recommend buy from them based on customer service alone.

So on we go to the cycle next week! I'll do a log, can't make any promises how in depth it will be, but it won't be pathetic, I can promise that.

k0pimi

Awards
So i have my internet back again and am just getting into week 2 of the cycle, here's what I have so far...

went with a dosage of:

HaloXT: 75/75/100/100/100/100? (debating on taking the vendors word and giving that older hdrol a shot at the end of the cycle, what do you guys think?)
Furuza-A: 200/200/300/300/300

First few days I had an annoying headache, like a caffeine withdrawal headache (imagine that after the preworkout supps) but one or two Aleve took care of that right away.

First 2 workouts sucked bad, prolly just the bridge onto the PH's so I wasn't worried about it. Did P90x yoga due to not being able to go to the gym (new addition to the family crew and mom was at work).

By the 4th day, could feel the energy and clench jaw and anxiety come on, more annoying than anything else. Workouts were getting better.

This past Saturday was really good, felt some good pumps and saw improved vascularity, hoping it gets much better though.

This week.

Monday: Chest and triceps

Bench: 185lbs 4x10
DB Press: 70lbs 4x8
Incline DB fly burnout: 25lbs 2x24(8/8/8)
Close cable fly: 45lbs 1x12 / 60lbs 1x12 / 70lbs 1x12
Low->high cable fly: 40lbs 4x8

Tricep circuit x 2 sets:
-overhead rope pulls: 60lbs 12reps
-reverse cable extension: 40lbs 12reps
-skullcrushers: 65lbs 10reps

Plate pushups x 2 sets
-25lbs 3reps
-35lbs 3reps
-45lbs 3reps

Tuesday: Back and biceps

seated cable machine row: 170lbs 4x10
tbar rows: 90lbs 4x10
incline DB reverse flys w/2sec hold: 10lbs 4x10

ez bar reverse curls: 65lbs 4x10
DB hammer curls: 25lbs 3x12
eccentric ez bar curls (4-5sec eccentric): 85lbs 2x4 / 65lbs 2x4 / 45lbs 2x4

TRX band ab workout

I ran short on time, but felt like I could keep going today.

Any comments on the workouts?

Diet for the past 2 days has been:

Breakfast:

4 egg whites + 2 egg yolks
banana

Snack:

large bowl of oatmeal
banana

Lunch:

4 oz chicken parmesan
1 cup cooked pasta

Snack:

Beef Jerky + Almonds

Dinner:

Can of tuna
Myofusion shake

Late night:

Casein shake

I feel like I am not getting enough protein, any sugg on how I can get more in during the day? Calorie intake is in the 2500 range, I need to get it up to 3500+ right?

TZMarkie

TZMarkie

Awards
Breakfast:
4 egg whites + 2 egg yolks
banana
Snack:
large bowl of oatmeal
banana
Lunch:
4 oz chicken parmesan
1 cup cooked pasta
Snack:
Beef Jerky + Almonds
Dinner:
Can of tuna
Myofusion shake
Late night:
Casein shake

I feel like I am not getting enough protein, any sugg on how I can get more in during the day? Calorie intake is in the 2500 range, I need to get it up to 3500+ right?
I won't comment on the routine, but at your size I would definitely try getting in a bit more protein.
That stood out straight away when I read your post.
4 oz. chicken parm at lunch???
At your size, I think thats not nearly enough.
At least you are getting in some shakes late in the day, but I've always said the more solid food the better bro.

I am not nearly as big as you are, and nor am I on anything strong yet, but I can promise you this isn't enough protein for me.......... and I am 35 pounds lighter than you are.

Good luck on this run,

TZM

Enric

Awards
Eat eat eat and drink that water. You gotta keep your body running optimal on cycle. Third and fourth week is where Hdrol shines with the strength gains in my experience.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

k0pimi

Awards
I'm lookin at stepping both up again this upcoming week. Going 100mg on halo and 300mg on furuza. Any thoughts? Post the previous days workouts shortly.