No gains Where should be

LiamTaylor

Awards
Hello again guys, its now 5 weeks into my 1st cycle where i find that i have put on an entire stone and a half, about 20 pounds, but in my eyes i can see no gains, i havent put on a gut or anything either, i am definatly lofting much more in gym, is this just a matter of time, i eat perfect at least every 3 hours, train hard, just completly confused HELLLLPPPP :)

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Did you take before pics and measurements? Sometimes its hard to notice change if your starring at yourself in the mirror constantly. What compound are you on? it can also be "wet" gains

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You gained 20lbs in 5 weeks and you are complaining???

/facepalm

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If I gained 20lbs in 5 weeks I would be either incredibly fat or the happiest camper ever.

LiamTaylor

Awards
Unfortunatly i didnt get any measurements before i started, not complainging about the weight ive put on its great but if you were looking at me you probabky wouldnt know i had put that weight on, just seeing if anybody has been in a similar position and a few weeks kater maybe saw some major gains

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
20 lbs lean or fat i would think you would notice? even if you were looking at yourself every day, thats a big number. 5 maybe 10lb i can see. :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like unrealistic expectations or body image issues. Not all of the 20lbs will be muscle (that's just not possible), but there should still be a good amount of muscle. What are you taking?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya for real you CAN visibily see 20lbs of weight gain, what are you taking test i assume?
Sounds like unrealistic expectations or body image issues. Not all of the 20lbs will be muscle (that's just not possible), but there should still be a good amount of muscle. What are you taking?

LiamTaylor

Awards
Yeah 1st cycle test e and deca i was slim (still am) it was just a question because i honestly do not know where the weight has gone lol