Shelf life of prohormones

sorendo2670

Awards
Hey everyone just had a quick questions. In general how long should prohormones stay good for if they are unopened. For example i have Iron Mag Labs super dmz old version which contains superdrol and dimethazine, and i am planning on picking up some Nutra Clipse Raptor before it gets banned and possibly some DMZ-15 to run solo. I am planning on running the super dmz in december and then taking a break until next summer. I am still undecided on whether i am going to run Raptor or just DMZ during next summer but if i have them and save it until next summer should it still be good and remain 100% potent? Any feedback appreciated

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know guys that have bottles of steroids in their fridge or freezer from 5+ years ago. Lots of these things will turn in to a stronger hormone if you keep them long enough. If i were to leave something sitting out in a cool spot in my house... it'll stay good for a long time. If you keep cool in a fridge... a lot longer than that.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah we were talking about this the other day and some guys thought the freezing deal was weird, but why not? get them fresh off the presses and freeze that shyt. When I go on vacation, and I leave the A/C off and it gets up to 90 degrees in here? I leave them in the fridge at least, even if its stuff I am using within the next 6 months.....stuff that I will not be using for a year or more? or is known to lose potency over time (supposedly)? that would go in the freezer for sure. So long as the place stays at 78 degrees or so, room temperature is fine for stuff you will be using soon enough....I only use the fridge for PH/DS like I said before, when it gets super hot....

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
****, I have well over 1000 tabs of old m1t from before it got banned. Never even used it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know guys that have bottles of steroids in their fridge or freezer from 5+ years ago. Lots of these things will turn in to a stronger hormone if you keep them long enough. If i were to leave something sitting out in a cool spot in my house... it'll stay good for a long time. If you keep cool in a fridge... a lot longer than that.
I have an unopened bottle of Methyl-Drol.. Maybe from 5 years ago? Has been stored in a shoe box in my bedroom closet. Still good to go?

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I used expired original Superdrol with an expiration date of 2009 I think. Used it 4 months ago with all the gains/power still there.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Hey everyone just had a quick questions. In general how long should prohormones stay good for if they are unopened. For example i have Iron Mag Labs super dmz old version which contains superdrol and dimethazine, and i am planning on picking up some Nutra Clipse Raptor before it gets banned and possibly some DMZ-15 to run solo. I am planning on running the super dmz in december and then taking a break until next summer. I am still undecided on whether i am going to run Raptor or just DMZ during next summer but if i have them and save it until next summer should it still be good and remain 100% potent? Any feedback appreciated

Link --:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172547-how-long-i.html

It will still be “potent” when you open the last bottle of your PH/DS stash.
I don’t think anyone has the willpower or a stash big enough to outlast how long they will be “potent”.