Shelf life of prohormones

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.3%

Shelf life of prohormones

Hey everyone just had a quick questions. In general how long should prohormones stay good for if they are unopened. For example i have Iron Mag Labs super dmz old version which contains superdrol and dimethazine, and i am planning on picking up some Nutra Clipse Raptor before it gets banned and possibly some DMZ-15 to run solo. I am planning on running the super dmz in december and then taking a break until next summer. I am still undecided on whether i am going to run Raptor or just DMZ during next summer but if i have them and save it until next summer should it still be good and remain 100% potent? Any feedback appreciated

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I know guys that have bottles of steroids in their fridge or freezer from 5+ years ago. Lots of these things will turn in to a stronger hormone if you keep them long enough. If i were to leave something sitting out in a cool spot in my house... it'll stay good for a long time. If you keep cool in a fridge... a lot longer than that.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah we were talking about this the other day and some guys thought the freezing deal was weird, but why not? get them fresh off the presses and freeze that shyt. When I go on vacation, and I leave the A/C off and it gets up to 90 degrees in here? I leave them in the fridge at least, even if its stuff I am using within the next 6 months.....stuff that I will not be using for a year or more? or is known to lose potency over time (supposedly)? that would go in the freezer for sure. So long as the place stays at 78 degrees or so, room temperature is fine for stuff you will be using soon enough....I only use the fridge for PH/DS like I said before, when it gets super hot....
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

****, I have well over 1000 tabs of old m1t from before it got banned. Never even used it.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.31%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I know guys that have bottles of steroids in their fridge or freezer from 5+ years ago. Lots of these things will turn in to a stronger hormone if you keep them long enough. If i were to leave something sitting out in a cool spot in my house... it'll stay good for a long time. If you keep cool in a fridge... a lot longer than that.
    I have an unopened bottle of Methyl-Drol.. Maybe from 5 years ago? Has been stored in a shoe box in my bedroom closet. Still good to go?
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.04%

I used expired original Superdrol with an expiration date of 2009 I think. Used it 4 months ago with all the gains/power still there.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.49%

Quote Originally Posted by sorendo2670 View Post
    Hey everyone just had a quick questions. In general how long should prohormones stay good for if they are unopened. For example i have Iron Mag Labs super dmz old version which contains superdrol and dimethazine, and i am planning on picking up some Nutra Clipse Raptor before it gets banned and possibly some DMZ-15 to run solo. I am planning on running the super dmz in december and then taking a break until next summer. I am still undecided on whether i am going to run Raptor or just DMZ during next summer but if i have them and save it until next summer should it still be good and remain 100% potent? Any feedback appreciated

Link --:> How long I can store my juice? How long will it be "Potent"?

It will still be “potent” when you open the last bottle of your PH/DS stash.
    I don’t think anyone has the willpower or a stash big enough to outlast how long they will be “potent”.
    “Just be advised that the above information posted is not medical advice and should only be used for fun and entertainment.”

Similar Forum Threads

1. shelf life
    By gabecamp in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 11:50 PM
  2. shelf life of PH
    By salty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2005, 11:49 AM
  3. Shelf Life
    By noctorum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2