Advice

Forti

Awards
Hi guys I'm 28 years old iv taken steriods before but I'm not to clued up, iv done some research but basically need to know a few things, I took a course I wasn't happy with from bn nutritions and got nothing from it, iv just got myself a good supplier and bought alpha phama products, sus 250 test e and pro chem dbol 10 mg, I wanted to know how muc to take of each, I have started doin 4dbol a day spilt up morning evening and night but one before or train. And 1 mill a week of sus and same with test e. I weigh 182lb and I'm 5.9 train 4 days a week, and eating healthy protein and carbs diet every 2/3 hours taking I about 280 grams a day of protein, could anyone give me some tips on my course or rite and wrongs that I'm doin

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What were your previous cycles?

Forti

Awards
I ran sus and Deca by bn nutritions 2 mill of each a week, I had no gains from it I think it was dodgy gear. Usually on a course my sex drive goes thro the roof, I get more agression in my training but I basically had nothing. I'm not on alpha phama and dbol and already feeling good. Just wanted to know how much o run as I hear sus need to be jabbed twice a week but seems pointless mixing with test e, should I do the test e and dbol and save the sus for another course

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Find legit test and run dbol with it and you should be good.
This should do you well but only if you get legit gear.
Week 1-6 Dianabol 20mg-30mg every day
Week 1-12 Testosterone-Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate: 250mg-500mg per week
Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
Week 16-17 Nolvadex 40mg per day
Week 18-19 Nolvadex 20mg per day

Forti

Awards
Thanks mate sounds like that is what I was planning to do parts from the nalverdex I take it that is a to help you with natual testosterone. Yeah the bn gear I won't touch again, but the alpha phama product iv taken a few years ago and know its good test so il carry on taking that. If I keep the sus what course could I run with that in the future. Did I diet sound ok to bud

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am not to read up on sus at the moment, but considering it is a test blend you could possibly run it with tren a with some caber to stop prolactin sides, but you would want to run clomid with it because tren+nolva=bad times.
But you should look for anothers opinion on how to run the sus plus it also depends on what you are trying to accomplish with that cycle.

Forti

Awards
Ok cool basically I just want to balk up and get as big as I can, what do you mean prolactin sides sorry new to this. Tren plus nolva bad time could you explain,what's nolva

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Last edited:

Forti

Awards
That was good info mate thanks, now I get it, I best order myself some nolva ASAP then, is there a site you get nolva from is it legal to buy or shal I go to my man for it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Go online search nolva and then google the sites that come up with (site name and the word reviews or legit) and then read find a website you trust.

There is no sourcing allowed on this site but other forums do.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
not to be picky but you've ran im steroids intramuscular not intravenious
Hi guys I'm 28 years old iv taken steriods before but I'm not to clued up, iv done some research but basically need to know a few things, I took a course I wasn't happy with from bn nutritions and got nothing from it, iv just got myself a good supplier and bought alpha phama products, sus 250 test e and pro chem dbol 10 mg, I wanted to know how muc to take of each, I have started doin 4dbol a day spilt up morning evening and night but one before or train. And 1 mill a week of sus and same with test e. I weigh 182lb and I'm 5.9 train 4 days a week, and eating healthy protein and carbs diet every 2/3 hours taking I about 280 grams a day of protein, could anyone give me some tips on my course or rite and wrongs that I'm doin