How do this sound, first cycle!

ryank93

Awards
1ml of testosterone mixed with 1ml of Deca twice a week for 5 weeks?

St0v3

St0v3

Banned
Awards
U should probably do 10 weeks and about 500mg test per week and maybe 300-400 deca per week....For your first cycle its recommended that you only use one compound at a time just incase...Because, if something goes wrong (for examples your nipples get tender or lump growing in breast tissue) You will not know if the Test was the problem or the deca..

Also you should stop the deca one week before the Test so you can start your PCT 2 weeks after you very last shot and it will make it so your blood levels are more stable... This is because the Ester in deca is longer than the ester in test and you want to balance it

Just my 2 cents mang

ryank93

Awards
U should probably do 10 weeks and about 500mg test per week and maybe 300-400 deca per week....For your first cycle its recommended that you only use one compound at a time just incase...Because, if something goes wrong (for examples your nipples get tender or lump growing in breast tissue) You will not know if the Test was the problem or the deca..

Also you should stop the deca one week before the Test so you can start your PCT 2 weeks after you very last shot and it will make it so your blood levels are more stable... This is because the Ester in deca is longer than the ester in test and you want to balance it

Just my 2 cents mang
Whats my pct. thanks for the advice do you recommend i take something to block the breast formation?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Start with just a straight test cycle 500mg. Read the link in my signature to educate yourself on pct.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1

Thats it.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That is in mg per day for the nolva. Grams per DAA, Erase is capsules.
40/40/20/20 is 40mg per day first week 40mg ed second week 20mg ed week 3 20mg ed week 4

Erase is an over the counter AI which is pretty popular.

Is that in days? And whats erase?