lmg/stano-200 stack a good idea?

S

scapattack

Awards
Looking for some advice, I can't afford to go methylated for the rest of the year, too many weddings, but would like to get another cycle in.

Would lmg and stano-200 compliment each other well? Or not worth it and I should wait til I can stack the stano with halo?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some advice, I can't afford to go methylated for the rest of the year, too many weddings, but would like to get another cycle in.

Would lmg and stano-200 compliment each other well? Or not worth it and I should wait til I can stack the stano with halo?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
too funny. open bar weddings suck when you know you can't drink. i have never used lmg before, so i cant comment on that. but a stano and halo stack would be pretty good. you would get hard as hell on that cycle

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I ran Stano solo at 600mg/day all the way up to 1000mg/day and didn't really see much except for an empty wallet. I'll stay methylated from now on, unless I have extra money one day for the Andro series line of products

S

scapattack

Awards
Thanks guys.

Trenazone/Stano would b sick.
I ran solo trenazone earlier this year, had really high expectations, ran for 5 weeks without much to show for it. Really had high hopes for that cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks guys.

I ran solo trenazone earlier this year, had really high expectations, ran for 5 weeks without much to show for it. Really had high hopes for that cycle.
What dose did u run it at?

S

scapattack

Awards
Ran Tren at 1ml weeks 1 and 2. 2ml weeks 3-5. Got better results from my pct with ostarine, recycle, tamox... Maybe I should just run that again..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ran Tren at 1ml weeks 1 and 2. 2ml weeks 3-5. Got better results from my pct with ostarine, recycle, tamox... Maybe I should just run that again..
Damn maybe trenazone is just not for u bro. How was your diet?

S

scapattack

Awards
Following CBL. Eating enough to see steady bf loss while maintaining weight. Diet has working the same on and off the Tren.

S

scapattack

Awards
Correct. And maybe that was the issue. I wasn't expecting to blow up. But was expecting a bigger strength jump. I didn't get more than what I would usually expect out of my training.

I was under the impression Tren would make a good addition to a recomp phase.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Correct. And maybe that was the issue. I wasn't expecting to blow up. But was expecting a bigger strength jump. I didn't get more than what I would usually expect out of my training.

I was under the impression Tren would make a good addition to a recomp phase.
That's sad to hear, usually ppl love it. Maybe u should give trenavar a go next time.

S

scapattack

Awards
Yea I read a ton of great reviews/logs. I don't doubt its a great Supp, just didn't work for me.

Really curious about the stano/lmg.