Clenbuterol as anticatabolic

Manu_el_

Awards
Hello, I just finished my cycle of Clenbuterol, I still have some tablet of 40mg and I take one every 36 hours .. I noticed that, even if not feel the thermogenic effect, but its anti catabolic and cortisol suppression effect still works great .. In fact, yesterday I took a massive dose of DMAA, and after the training I had no rebound of cortisol (which I had always had when I took the Jack3d) .. Unfortunately I have been only 2 tabs of clen, and I don't know what to replace it to maintain this anti-catabolic effect and the suppression of cortisol .. Can I buy back the clen and take it as I'm doing every 36 hours at a minimum dose? Or do you recommend other products?

Thanks

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, I just finished my cycle of Clenbuterol, I still have some tablet of 40mg and I take one every 36 hours .. I noticed that, even if not feel the thermogenic effect, but its anti catabolic and cortisol suppression effect still works great .. In fact, yesterday I took a massive dose of DMAA, and after the training I had no rebound of cortisol (which I had always had when I took the Jack3d) .. Unfortunately I have been only 2 tabs of clen, and I don't know what to replace it to maintain this anti-catabolic effect and the suppression of cortisol .. Can I buy back the clen and take it as I'm doing every 36 hours at a minimum dose? Or do you recommend other products?

Thanks
I'm still not sold with clen having anabolic properties.I know it dose increase breakdown of protein though.Why 36 hours?Clen has a half life of 24 hrs.I also didn't think clen is an anti cortisol.It may be procortisol like ephedrine (would make sense)but don't quote me on that.

If your cutting You can try Erase,or Suppress-C*more maybe* for cortisol.Anabeta*maybe more* for anticatabolic.
If gaining lean mass you shouldn't need either.Cortisol is a healthy response to training and we actually need it and by definition your resistance training is catabolic.This is an intended effect given your tearing and building back up.

Mako100

Mako100

Awards
I don't know about clen having anabolic properties....but how anyone can stand the sides of that stuff is beyond me....

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about clen having anabolic properties....but how anyone can stand the sides of that stuff is beyond me....
Take 1.3 plus caffeine for every workout for 3 months and you wont even feel jitters. High stim threshold lol. Mainly due to preworkout addictions.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"anti-catabolic" and "rebound of cortisol" are both BS. without blood tests, you can't tell cortisol levels, and clen isn't anti-catabolic

Manu_el_

Awards
What means-bs? Yes, I know it would take bloodwork to learn the values ​​of cortisol, but I know how to score it, in fact, before I had all the symptoms related to cortisol high, while during the cycle of clenbuterol does not have any symptoms .. I also did not crash even more after training with dmaa and I never miss an inch of lean mass and am in the definition.. I was wrong is not anticatabolic, but clen may inhibit the action of ubiquitin, and thus indirectly anticatabolic effect.. Read this:

Cortisol seems to promote the synthesis of a protein-degrading substance called ubiquitin, which disrupts the musculature.
Interestingly, a drug called Clenbuterol which is favored by bodybuilders agonists, may work by inhibiting the synthesis of ubiquitin in muscle, also having an anti catabolic effect. Other hormones such as growth hormone and insulin-growth factor 1 (IGF-1), appear to inhibit well the ubiquitin system.

Bibliography
Applied Metabolics 1997-2001
Ironman Magazine 1997-2001
PS:promise for athletic performance by Edmund R. Burke, PhD and Thomas D. Fahey, Ed.D. 1998
Fahey and Pearl 1998
Monteleone, et al., 1990

Last edited:

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
how can u tell it is the clen lowering your cortisol?

Manu_el_

Awards
Because I have always suffered from high cortisol .. Before I trained almost every day because more than the gym, I ran on the track .. And if I stop training for a while, all my symptoms disappeared.. and during the cycle of Clen I never had problems, and I also trained harder than before..
In fact I'm also putting lean mass while cutting..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because I have always suffered from high cortisol .. Before I trained almost every day because more than the gym, I ran on the track .. And if I stop training for a while, all my symptoms disappeared.. and during the cycle of Clen I never had problems, and I also trained harder than before..
In fact I'm also putting lean mass while cutting..
Mind if ask how old you are and your training history in weeks,months or years?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm still not sold with clen having anabolic properties.I know it dose increase breakdown of protein though.Why 36 hours?Clen has a half life of 24 hrs.I also didn't think clen is an anti cortisol.It may be procortisol like ephedrine (would make sense)but don't quote me on that.

If your cutting You can try Erase,or Suppress-C*more maybe* for cortisol.Anabeta*maybe more* for anticatabolic.
If gaining lean mass you shouldn't need either.Cortisol is a healthy response to training and we actually need it and by definition your resistance training is catabolic.This is an intended effect given your tearing and building back up.
Half life of Clen is 36 hours... Clen is anti catabolic but only in High doses, way higher than a human can tolerate.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Half life of Clen is 36 hours... Clen is anti catabolic but only in High doses, way higher than a human can tolerate.
I see that half life now.Reps.Way higher means it's not for us. :)

Manu_el_

Awards
Of course I don't mind, I'm 21 years old and I train for about 3 years in the gym, but it is a little over a year I do things like they should .. Before I used the gym as a hobby, because no one had ever explained anything to me.. Until November 2011 I trained three times a week in the gym and three times a week athletic workouts on the track .. From November then I had a problem and I no longer run, I only do three gym workouts a week, and i am now in cutting, I had arrived in bulk up to 92kg for a height of 1.88 and i am now on 82kg and lean body mass and weights for the exercise remained almost the same .. Indeed some have even increased ..

Manu_el_

Awards
and why then, I have low cortisol with the lowest dose of clen?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course I don't mind, I'm 21 years old and I train for about 3 years in the gym, but it is a little over a year I do things like they should .. Before I used the gym as a hobby, because no one had ever explained anything to me.. Until November 2011 I trained three times a week in the gym and three times a week athletic workouts on the track .. From November then I had a problem and I no longer run, I only do three gym workouts a week, and i am now in cutting, I had arrived in bulk up to 92kg for a height of 1.88 and i am now on 82kg and lean body mass and weights for the exercise remained almost the same .. Indeed some have even increased ..
Ever tried calorie cycling to keep lean/build muscle?500 above on training days 250 below on rest days.This will allow you to repair quite well and should keep the cort at bay due to excess food.

Your posting in the anabolics section so I am assuming your interested in anabolics?If not there are other ways.Take a look at my t3 log/guide.Also take a look at my keto/clen/eca guide.

Guide:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/200109-guide-new-outlook.html (discusses) fat loss doses and other info)

T3 as a nutrient partitioner log/myths:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/204947-fighting-my-genetics.html

I'm using t3 in a lean gain phase rite now.Sub for updates.Some ds/aas/ph's can be used for cort controll and fat loss but thats a big choice you have to be willing to put time and money into.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
U don't know that u have lower cortisol, uve had no test. My statements are based on people's research not there opinions.

Manu_el_

Awards
Interesting, when I have just finished the phase of cutting, maybe I'll start with this cycle .. However, the problems of cortisol also had them in mass cycle, so my problem is not related to diet, perhaps worse in cutting ..
Problems of excess fat deposits don't have, even in bulk, I'm ectomorph. I'd be interested to know if there is any product that can replace this anti cortisol effect of clenbuterol, because frankly take it for long periods even at low dosage, I don't it is recommended .. I am willing to take a few ph / ds but I would leave alone the htpa, I just need a supplement to this issue of cortisol, which makes me the same effect I did clenbuterol..

For csa2179, is not just my opinion, I have read many opinions that clenbuterol suppresses cortisol and some post up I published a piece of study done on this ..

Manu_el_

Awards
Oh, I forgot one important thing, these symptoms of high cortisol occur especially after an intense workout or a race that I used DMAA in large doses .. This, I am informed, is given by the adrenal glands overloaded, leading to a large production of cortisol .. In fact, yesterday I used the DMAA with the clen, I had no problem after the workout .. I love the DMAA, and I would like to find something to complement it, so I will not have these sides ..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, I forgot one important thing, these symptoms of high cortisol occur especially after an intense workout or a race that I used DMAA in large doses .. This, I am informed, is given by the adrenal glands overloaded, leading to a large production of cortisol .. In fact, yesterday I used the DMAA with the clen, I had no problem after the workout .. I love the DMAA, and I would like to find something to complement it, so I will not have these sides ..
How big if a dose? You could take a break from stims for a month or 2(even clen as it should not be used long term cause of heart issues like enlarged heart) to get your tollerence down.i wouldnt go higher than 100 mgs on the high end. People on narcotics forum I veiw use 150 to 200 plus mgs to get high. This is un safe.

Manu_el_

Awards
I do not know how many mg are in a scoop of Jack3d, but I also got to take 6 scoops .. I unplugged for more than 3 months, however, yesterday I started again, this time with DMAA in capsules, 90mg I took yesterday, but it was too much, the next workout i'll do 60mg .. Do you advise me something then to avoid this rebound adrenal?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do not know how many mg are in a scoop of Jack3d, but I also got to take 6 scoops .. I unplugged for more than 3 months, however, yesterday I started again, this time with DMAA in capsules, 90mg I took yesterday, but it was too much, the next workout i'll do 60mg .. Do you advise me something then to avoid this rebound adrenal?
Clen will build up your tollerence to stims. Take a 4 week break every 1 to 2 months and you should never have that prob again. Try 40 mg and see how that gose. Craze is a great 1.3 free product. Best stim product I have ever had. 6 scoops of jack3d is about 120 or so mg of the 1.3. Thats danger zone dose and expensive. Craze is a one scooper for me and I am at a very high stim tollerence rite now. Cost effective as hell! And no there is no meth in it....*rumor*

On your breaks from stims you can give it a go with no pre workout or you can try pump products. Hemavol is by far the best *my opinion.*

As for the cortisol thing you can reduce it naturally by spending more time resting. 4 xa week max for weights unless your on the juice. Or you might be overtrained which means take a vacation :)

As for the clen thing how long have you been taking it?

Manu_el_

Awards
Today is 2 week that i take clen.. And a product like 7-keto or 11-oxo ? Can be good for my purpose ?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is 2 week that i take clen.. And a product like 7-keto or 11-oxo ? Can be good for my purpose ?
Sure. Or ostraine or andro drive. Make sure you have pct in order before you start those