Having Gyno Surgery Today
- 06-21-2012, 10:14 AM
- 06-21-2012, 12:30 PM
06-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Aye going under the knife, good luck !
BLACK LION RESEARCH
Supplements for bodybuilders
06-21-2012, 04:56 PM
06-21-2012, 05:32 PM
06-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
06-21-2012, 06:18 PM
i have some pubertal gyno and am def interested in the pics as well as recovery time and overall soreness.
Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
06-21-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm sore...nothing real bad....yea it's pubescent and developed from many cycles and being a dumb ass about prevention
06-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Did you go to a general surgeon or a plastic surgeon?Originally Posted by Mako100
Getting back into the swing of things
06-21-2012, 10:46 PM
In to see some titties.. No homo. Lol Actually would like to see some before n after. Goodluck with yur recovery
06-22-2012, 02:42 AM
06-22-2012, 03:42 AM
in for pics.
also, did you try the non-surgery route? if so, what exactly did you try that didn't work?
06-22-2012, 06:26 AM
06-22-2012, 06:29 AM
07-15-2012, 12:22 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ambulldog in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2011, 08:57 PM
- By Markusrulezzz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:43 AM
- By EddyRay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-08-2011, 07:02 PM
- By Tripleexe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 10-08-2008, 10:15 PM
- By NeverNuff in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 19Last Post: 01-02-2007, 05:44 PM