Dzine as first cycle?

rva

Awards
Bad idea?

I'm 6'1" and 210lbs. Looking to run a cycle of something in August/September and though I've been having a hard time finding Hdrol I easily found dzine.

I'm considering picking it up and running a 15/30/30/30 cycle. Is this a good idea?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
google halo xt, halotest, halovar. h-drol clones are very easy to find

rva

Awards
Do does that mean you'd advice against what I posted?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Do does that mean you'd advice against what I posted?
Yeah dmz is harsh, hdrol would b great for a first cycle. 50/75/75/75/75/100 would b good.

Reactions: rva
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bad idea?

I'm 6'1" and 210lbs. Looking to run a cycle of something in August/September and though I've been having a hard time finding Hdrol I easily found dzine.

I'm considering picking it up and running a 15/30/30/30 cycle. Is this a good idea?
How old are ya and whats your training history?Weeks'months or years?

dagger1

Awards
Dimeth isnt as harsh as its cousin superdrol, it does cause bp issues by 2nd week, (did with me anyway) . 15mg is compairable to 50mg halo, its simple to run just dont bump it up to 30mg untill you are sure your ready, most will make decent gains in 4week 15mg cycle maby 30mg last 2weeks. Pct requirements would be more crucial on d-zine.

rva

Awards
How old are ya and whats your training history?Weeks'months or years?
I'm 26. been training for about three years with some of that better than others.

I'm 6'1 212ish (cutting right now). I'm at around 15% bodyfat I think. I can see muscle defintion, clear seperation between delts and bi's and tris etc but hold fat on my stomach. Can't see abs but no one would call me chubby (except bodybuilders I guess).

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I am a freak but four weeks of dimethazine at 30mg was very little on sides, minor back pumps and slight headache which blood pressure support cured. As long as you run proper liver support, blood pressure support and have taurine on hand in case of back pumps.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Maybe I am a freak but four weeks of dimethazine at 30mg was very little on sides, minor back pumps and slight headache which blood pressure support cured. As long as you run proper liver support, blood pressure support and have taurine on hand in case of back pumps.
Yeah I think dmz is mild, but I wouldn't run it for a first cycle though.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you are better off running h-drol or epi for a first cycle although I didnt.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 26. been training for about three years with some of that better than others.

I'm 6'1 212ish (cutting right now). I'm at around 15% bodyfat I think. I can see muscle defintion, clear seperation between delts and bi's and tris etc but hold fat on my stomach. Can't see abs but no one would call me chubby (except bodybuilders I guess).
Try a cycle of andro drive. Great for first cycle cause its mild and pretty cheap at the right places. I am going to start suggesting andro series for first cycles from now on to be honest. Quality products and very little sides andro hard is a bit more expensive but better for strenght. Androlean is outa stock almost everywhere :(

CAM2018

Awards

I'm going to be running my 2nd cycle of D-Zine in August. I was wondering what you might recommend for blood pressure support. Thanks

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running my 2nd cycle of D-Zine in August. I was wondering what you might recommend for blood pressure support. Thanks
I ran life support with grapeseed extract and a baby aspirin in the morning, which worked well for me.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Hawthorne berry is the general go-to. Take at least 500mg, you can take 1g if you want/need more. Also a lot of cycle support products contain this.

CAM2018

Awards
Thanks for the response guys. I ran cycle assist while on cycle. I just checked and noticed that it is has 450mg Hawthorne Berry extract and 75mg Grape Seed extract included in it. For my next cycle I will bump the Hawthorne Berry up to 1g and see if that helps. Other then the high blood pressure I didn't notice any other sides. I used Cylce Assist, Transaderm, and Milk Thistle while on cycle and Tamoxifen and Reversitol for the pct. My weight went up 190lb to 205lb and for the last 2 months my weight seems to be holding at 200lb. All in all I'm very happy with the results that I got with D-zine. I'm def excited to see what kind of results my next time around.

As for RVA...... i'm not an expert in any way shape or form big man. If these other guys on here are advising something else for a first time cycle I'd very much so take it into consideration. My first go around with a PH cycle I listened to someone who gave me very bad advice and I was not smart enough to do my own research and seek council from others who were more experienced. I ended up doing M-Drol, Tren and Bold for my first cycle with no PCT....... needless to say the sides were out of this world and I learned my lesson the hard way that PH's are the real deal and are not to be taken lightly. Doing your do-diligence is vital. Be patient while gaining the knowledge, assessing the risks, and determining what's best for you, your goals and your health.