Best ph for getting ripped and lean muscle

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I just got back training for a few months after hernia surgery my question is I wanna get ripped as hell and gain some lean mass I'm Abit confused on what to use out of these

Androhard and Androlean or hdrol or epistane which would be best for my goals really appreciate the help and votes

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I'm running havoc(epi) and trenazone stack to try and lean out. so far its working great but diet is the most important part

LITERaCOLA

Awards
^ I was going to do trenavar but chose trenazone for the transdermal part. it's my 3rd cycle and 1st stack and was iffy about doing 2 orals but trenavar seems to be great from the reviews.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
^ I was going to do trenavar but chose trenazone for the transdermal part. it's my 3rd cycle and 1st stack and was iffy about doing 2 orals but trenavar seems to be great from the reviews.
Yeah the liver toxicity from it isn't much.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
ya thats what i read but there were more reviews on trenazone than trenavar as well. I honestly went with trenazone because it's weaker with less sides. I heard havoc was fantastic even on its own and trenazone was cheaper than trenavar at the time. my dog knocked over most of one of my bottle of trenazone when i was applying it, you think i should finish it out with trenavar now that i have to buy more anyways, or should i stick with trenazone? when i was doing my research 3 months ago there werent as many people using it as there are now
Yeah the liver toxicity from it isn't much.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just finish with trenazone and u can run trenavar with something else for a later cycle. Its only 30 bucks now.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I know when i bought everything it was still 65..... ugh patience is a virtue right.
Just finish with trenazone and u can run trenavar with something else for a later cycle. Its only 30 bucks now.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
this is what I was thinking of doing one day....have tons of IBE epi and 3 packs or so of trenavar isn't that costly....might be sides to be had though :D....
Yeah idk if I'll ever try trenavar since I'm gonna b using actual tren for my next cut cycle.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
after this i was debating just going to real gear as this cycle as me screaming at my wallet. going to try and find some test e
Yeah idk if I'll ever try trenavar since I'm gonna b using actual tren for my next cut cycle.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah if you can stand the sides on real tren? God bless you and that is the best route to take. I did the fina pellets sublingual once or twice, and did injectible twice....second go round was this double dosed STRONG stuff my friend made....he made it double dosed on purpose so that just in case it wasn't gonna come out underdosed...that shyt made me anxious and paranoid like a motherfuqer. felt like butterflies in your stomach 24/7 and all anxious, and things that were familiar to you would seem foreign, was looking at my dog like who the fuq is he? LMFAO.....bad experience that time, never touched it again....

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I know this cycle has costed me over 500 with everything so far. but thats including protein and what not but still.now i have to buy more trenazone and more protein in a few weeks.
this shyt can get expensive....went 7 years w/o using much of anything other than protein and health supps....was really nice on my wallet, this last year? kicked my wallets ass :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I know this cycle has costed me over 500 with everything so far. but thats including protein and what not but still.now i have to buy more trenazone and more protein in a few weeks.
I have a partial vial of trenazone from my last cycle.....only used a few ml out of it, just not sure HOW MANY ml out of it. not sure if you are interested in it, but I figure to sell or trade it instead of it sitting there forever. I got an empty vial, so I guess I could weight the empty and compare to the full to see what the difference is :D.....

LITERaCOLA

Awards
i'll pm you about it since we're not suppose tot alk about it in the forum
I have a partial vial of trenazone from my last cycle.....only used a few ml out of it, just not sure HOW MANY ml out of it. not sure if you are interested in it, but I figure to sell or trade it instead of it sitting there forever. I got an empty vial, so I guess I could weight the empty and compare to the full to see what the difference is :D.....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yeah if you can stand the sides on real tren? God bless you and that is the best route to take. I did the fina pellets sublingual once or twice, and did injectible twice....second go round was this double dosed STRONG stuff my friend made....he made it double dosed on purpose so that just in case it wasn't gonna come out underdosed...that shyt made me anxious and paranoid like a motherfuqer. felt like butterflies in your stomach 24/7 and all anxious, and things that were familiar to you would seem foreign, was looking at my dog like who the fuq is he? LMFAO.....bad experience that time, never touched it again....
I'm a crazy motherf*cker already, if I get any worse I'll b six feet under haha.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm a crazy motherf*cker already, if I get any worse I'll b six feet under haha.
depends on the individual pretty much....you probably won't see any of those type sides (maybe other shyt like sweating and insomnia LOL)....but I think it was dose related. that shyt was retarded :D....not good for anxiety prone people to do that high of a Mg amount of tren.....

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna get ripped as hell and gain some lean mass...
Ultradrol would be perfect for your goals. Probably the only PH I'd currently consider using again on a test e cycle or running solo.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I take it from the products I listed epi is the winner for my goals so what should I stack with it I heard p stanz is weak so looks like I should stack Trenavar or trenazone with it then ?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I take it from the products I listed epi is the winner for my goals so what should I stack with it I heard p stanz is weak so looks like I should stack Trenavar or trenazone with it then ?
Yeah trenazone or trenavar fur sure.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Ya i asked myself the exact same question few months back and when i googled what to stack with epi regardless of forum it was primarily trenazone or trenavar.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ya i asked myself the exact same question few months back and when i googled what to stack with epi regardless of forum it was primarily trenazone or trenavar.
They just complement each so well.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I love the result from my stack except, from the trenazone, I'm dealing with prolactin issues and my nips are puffed. erase solo didnt really help so i started prami but it's taken 5 days for me to be able to get to 50mg....nasea. so now it's finally going down but I'm adding l-dopa and p5p. I'm not really feeling any harsh sides from epi at 40mg because of cissus and taurine. follow my signature link if you want to check out my log. I'm showing the progress of it.
They just complement each so well.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I love the result from my stack except, from the trenazone, I'm dealing with prolactin issues and my nips are puffed. erase solo didnt really help so i started prami but it's taken 5 days for me to be able to get to 50mg....nasea. so now it's finally going down but I'm adding l-dopa and p5p. I'm not really feeling any harsh sides from epi at 40mg because of cissus and taurine. follow my signature link if you want to check out my log. I'm showing the progress of it.
Alright I'll check it out bro.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
just to warn you they got scary puffy. it's down even more than my last pic though. but gym4life get some prami just incase you get that side from tren

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
just to warn you they got scary puffy. it's down even more than my last pic though. but gym4life get some prami just incase you get that side from tren
I'd run it with a DHT base if I ever use it.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hmm that could be an issue for me as I don't have a source maybe you could pm me as I need some direction for some chemicals for my pet mouse or anyone else :p I I will use epi but was thinking teen might be abit harsh for me as it does cause gyno ?? I have only ever done hdrol before.

If I did do a epi and tren cycle what should be the dosages and supports and pct would I need really appreciate the help I will definitely log my cycle with pics I have abit of a strange belly am waiting for an ultra scan to make sure hernia mesh repair worked and isn't the cause do my bulge could just be fat over the scar tissue as soon as I get results I will jump straight into cycle.

Has anyone ever thought about an hdrol and androhard or epi with androhard instead of the tren or is just tren hands down the better option ?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
every ph can casue gyno even epi, it's a matter of serm, and ai mostly and for me i guess a few support supps.
Hmm that could be an issue for me as I don't have a source maybe you could pm me as I need some direction for some chemicals for my pet mouse or anyone else :p I I will use epi but was thinking teen might be abit harsh for me as it does cause gyno ?? I have only ever done hdrol before.

If I did do a epi and tren cycle what should be the dosages and supports and pct would I need really appreciate the help I will definitely log my cycle with pics I have abit of a strange belly am waiting for an ultra scan to make sure hernia mesh repair worked and isn't the cause do my bulge could just be fat over the scar tissue as soon as I get results I will jump straight into cycle.

Has anyone ever thought about an hdrol and androhard or epi with androhard instead of the tren or is just tren hands down the better option ?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I'm not prone whatsoever fortunately.
I don't know if I am paranoid or what but wehn i take a shower, i have mid length hair, i notice like 2 strands of hair in my hands and I flipped out. lol. Ive always had a high forhead but my grandpa on my moms side died with a full set of hair....on my dads side even my grandma is balding... so idk. once I'm 30 i really wont care but since i'm in my 20's dont want to lose it. But you sir are lucky

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't know if I am paranoid or what but wehn i take a shower, i have mid length hair, i notice like 2 strands of hair in my hands and I flipped out. lol. Ive always had a high forhead but my grandpa on my moms side died with a full set of hair....on my dads side even my grandma is balding... so idk. once I'm 30 i really wont care but since i'm in my 20's dont want to lose it. But you sir are lucky
Yeah i'd b losing it by now with all the epi I'm on.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I ran the trenazone with Pstanz and half dose AHv3....helped out with sides. never ran the epi with it though....ran that solo right before the trenazone.....so almost ran it all together :D....epi seemed to give me no real sides funny enough.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
dude, you're like a clone of me LMFAO.....SAME STORY....high forehead from teens (dad also had this)....mom's dad had full head of hair (kinda high forehead also though)....I got mid length trending to long hair, so I get a lot of hair in the brush if I wait 48 hours between shampooing it.....and when I see that clump I'm like WTF!!!! :D....but its natural to have a clump of hair if your hair is longer, and its been a few days between shampooing....just seems its a little bit more on these PH/DS, and it freaks you out.....I just hit 40 and figure to get on all the hair products to keep all I have and stop any further loss....If I can keep what I have I'd be more than happy....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah i'd b losing it by now with all the epi I'm on.
I shed like crazy and hair gets super thin on Epi (which I'm on now) and I hate it! Lol. But than again I love Epi. :-( :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you grow it back after you're off cycle? or does it stay gone? because I'd avoid anything that did that to me even if it made great gains for me....
Not to sure. This is my second time taking Epi and the first time it was barely any shedding. This time around i will pay more attention after the cycle and see if it regrows. If not I will never take Epi again! I won't front I'm feeling depressed because of my hair thinning on my frontline. I'm like a pretty boy so hair is super important to me.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Not to sure. This is my second time taking Epi and the first time it was barely any shedding. This time around i will pay more attention after the cycle and see if it regrows. If not I will never take Epi again! I won't front I'm feeling depressed because of my hair thinning on my frontline. I'm like a pretty boy so hair is super important to me.
yeah same here....I value having hair, and since its medium length (at the least) you can't be balding and sport that look LMFAO....I took like 7 years off w/o any of this shyt, and I swear I got similar hair shedding as to when I use PH/DS....and it was always "normal" shedding, we DO lose hairs day to day...and LOTS of them....EVERYBODY does....especially guys with "girl length" hair....but they usually grow back if you are not prone to MPB of course....I'm gonna see how much shedding I have when I'm off pretty much everything for a few months here....will only use 7/11 spray and/or nothing for those 2 months (forma stanzol also, but I don't count that any more than the 7/11 as far as impacting hair loss). I swear this osta-rx caused extra shedding....but I'll have to wait and see and compare to off time shedding....the Osta-rx was fantastic, BUT if it causes shedding? maybe not so great. epi may have caused some too? it was my first time with epi, and also I was not all paranoid looking for hair loss at that time either....so not sure....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol word right. Hahaha. Osta rx might have caused shedding? Damn I was looking into that. Idk now I'm paranoid to do anything. I have a SuperDrol and stanodrol cycle coming in nov. not sure if Sd will have me depressed (hairloss). We will see. Thinking on just going with the andro series just because they hardly cause any hairloss. Keep us posted on post osta to see if it re grows.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol word right. Hahaha. Osta rx might have caused shedding? Damn I was looking into that. Idk now I'm paranoid to do anything. I have a SuperDrol and stanodrol cycle coming in nov. not sure if Sd will have me depressed (hairloss). We will see. Thinking on just going with the andro series just because they hardly cause any hairloss. Keep us posted on post osta to see if it re grows.
yeah I'll keep you posted on that Osta-rx deal.....someone was on supp forum complaining about shedding on Osta-rx, and then that might have made me look at it with extra anxiety (due to my age, you get more and more paranoid about your hair as time goes by :D)....all it takes is one person to say it and BAM! you're paranoid.....I gotta say, maybe it increased by 20-30%, maybe not at all? can't be sure until I'm off for a while and things go back to normal....but I agree, I have an assload of androseries here that I will be using, and stuff like 7/11 spray, Ostarx (not supposed to cause shedding lol) natty supps of course....I'll eventually do epi and all that again I'm sure, but probably not as much.....maybe one or two short cycles per year on the sketchy stuff.....

LITERaCOLA

Awards
well thats good to hear maybe now i wont trip everytime i see a hair on my hands. lol
dude, you're like a clone of me LMFAO.....SAME STORY....high forehead from teens (dad also had this)....mom's dad had full head of hair (kinda high forehead also though)....I got mid length trending to long hair, so I get a lot of hair in the brush if I wait 48 hours between shampooing it.....and when I see that clump I'm like WTF!!!! :D....but its natural to have a clump of hair if your hair is longer, and its been a few days between shampooing....just seems its a little bit more on these PH/DS, and it freaks you out.....I just hit 40 and figure to get on all the hair products to keep all I have and stop any further loss....If I can keep what I have I'd be more than happy....

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I have really thick hair and have noticed the same thing with thin hair. but i also love the epi so far.
I shed like crazy and hair gets super thin on Epi (which I'm on now) and I hate it! Lol. But than again I love Epi. :-( :)

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
My hair grows back during pct and especially when I'm off it all. Thank God, hate when it thins I have to keep my hair really short.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Wow epi thins your hair maybe I'll have to rethink my cycle plan lol not sure I like the sound of that :///::