Halo-Plex

1. Halo-Plex

I am looking to order 2 bottles of Halo-Plex for my next cycle, I'm looking for an H-Drol clone and this one seems pretty good, has anyone heard anything about it or tried this supplement? Also, could i stack this supplement with something else non methylated to give better results, i want the most out of this cycle as possible, thank you.

2. Also, would it be better to use nolva or clomid for pct, i know that nolva doesn't go well with some ph's. Thanks

3. Just run it solo for 6 weeks first... You will love it. As for your serm it really depends on you. Each person is diff. I like Nolva for instance.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Ive ran 4 other ph's this isn't my first cycle, so if that changes anything should i still not stack it with anything? and also yeah I've used nolva twice, the first two cycles i was stupid and used nothing, so i guess ill just stay with nolva cause its worked well the last two times. Thanks

5. Quote Originally Posted by pmr410
    Ive ran 4 other ph's this isn't my first cycle, so if that changes anything should i still not stack it with anything? and also yeah I've used nolva twice, the first two cycles i was stupid and used nothing, so i guess ill just stay with nolva cause its worked well the last two times. Thanks
    U can try Clomid or torem if u want. Might be better in your opinion. Also maybe stack with stano. Always good
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

6. i think ill try out the stano, what would you recommend the dosing to be? And ill stick with the nolva its what i know and I've used it before so that should be fine

7. Quote Originally Posted by pmr410
    i think ill try out the stano, what would you recommend the dosing to be? And ill stick with the nolva its what i know and I've used it before so that should be fine
    600-800 mg is the spot I'd start at 6
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. alright thanks a lot man

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best PCT for Halo Plex
    By jacob101 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2014, 11:05 PM
  2. Anyone use Halo Plex?
    By jacob101 in forum Anabolics