little help please

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione. MENT ph/designer correct? What would dosages look like? I know results will be decca/tren like since its 19nor derived. How about oral bio availability?

Anyone have any experiences with it?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Ahh well lemme study this a lil. I would get Jbrys opinion. Dude knows his chems

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Ahh well lemme study this a lil. I would get Jbrys opinion. Dude knows his chems

If he could break it down into normal human being terms it would be great. Hes a little more "scientiffically educated" than i am and sometimes seems to forget some of us are just dumb meat heads. Drstr8ted is pretty smart as well. Im familiar with the drug it mimics to an extent. Never used it personally. Probably wont either, i think im done with the gray area gear... but just in case its something like sd where i could fit it into a cycle like sd i might.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
i missed the extra pages in the link you posted ab. thanks for that bro, glad i re read it all. still bumping for anyone with any experience in using this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
i missed the extra pages in the link you posted ab. thanks for that bro, glad i re read it all. still bumping for anyone with any experience in using this.
Not a prob bro ya is like to hear more as well