1st cycle: Sust 250/tren e/winny/pct nolvadex

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Looking to do first cycle. Done tons of research. Seems as if everyone has conflicting opinions. Also, some sites seem to push certain products and are not objective. So I am looking to get some opinions from guys with experience.

Im 6ft 250. Played American Football my whole life, and have weight trained for 15 years. Looking to gain lean mass, and lose excess fat. Built big naturally, not looking to blow up, just pack on solid gains and improve body comp.

Here is what I've come up with but would like a critique. Thanks in advance

Week 1-3:
Sust 250 1/week

Week4-7:
Sust 250 mon
Tren e- thurs

Week 8-12:
Tren e: 1/week
Winny: eod

Pct novadex for 4 weeks.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This cycle looks poor. This is much better:

Week 1-14 Sust 600mg M/W/F
Week 1-12 Tren E 400mg M/TH
Week 1-14 Arimidex .25mg EOD/Week 15-18 .25mg E3D
Week 1-12 Caber .25mg E3D

Pct
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Exemestane 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5
DAA 3/3/3/3
Reduce XT

Nolva and 19nors don't agree with each other, prolactin issues will occur.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Thanks Sti8ed.
Not sure if I want to run tren for more than 6-8 weeks. Do you think 600mg of sust is a little much for a first cycle? And the reason I added the winny was I wanted to lean out towards the end of the cycle. Do you think I can flat out eliminate the winny while on tren e?M will that effect retention?

I am going to go with clomid in the pct. that wasn't the first time I've read about the 19nor reaction.

The hard part is there is so much conflicting info out there.

Last edited:
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks Sti8ed.
Not sure if I want to run tren for more than 6-8 weeks. Do you think 600mg of sust is a little much for a first cycle? And the reason I added the winny was I wanted to lean out towards the end of the cycle. Do you think I can flat out eliminate the winny while on tren e?M will that effect retention?

I am going to go with clomid in the pct. that wasn't the first time I've read about the 19nor reaction.

The hard part is there is so much conflicting info out there.
Yeah I know what u mean. U can leave the winny, I kept the tren to 12 weeks cuz it will take a couple weeks to kick in since its enanthate.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also you might want to use Tren A just because if you end up getting bad sides it will leave your system much faster. Other then that Dr.Stri8ed is spot on.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Also you might want to use Tren A just because if you end up getting bad sides it will leave your system much faster. Other then that Dr.Stri8ed is spot on.
Agreed. Yeah u could just use Tren A for 6-8 weeks instead.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Tren A gets my vote as well. I also am a fan of the Winny, but that ones up to you... Solid advise so far though..

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Is .5 arimidex eod sufficient if cant get the caber, daa, exemestane and reduce xt? Have access to clomid, arimidex, and aromason but finding it hard to get the others mentioned by dr stri8ed.

Ive read a lot on here and also heard opinions that if you are going to cycle and get shut down, you might as well make it worth it. I was leaning towards cutting out the tren. But I've heard amazing things about tren, less the side effects. Why not go full speed? Only thing holding me back is a lot of reading says rookies should not waiver to far from basic test cycle first time on.

If you guys were a first timer like me, looking for a lean, hard body comp with solid overall gains, but not looking to explode due to an already big frame, would you be ok with sust/win stack? Sust/tren a? Sust only? Sust/trena/winny?

Building on dr stri8 and str8jackeds advice, if I go tren a it will be for 6 weeks. Definately going to use arimidex in cyclenand added clomid to pct. Without access to caber, or examastane
Here is my most recent modification after research and advice.

Week 1-12: 500 sust 250 m/th
Week 6-12 50mg winny eod
Week 1-12 arimidex .25 week 13-18 .25 e3d

Pct clomid 100/50/50/50

what do you think stri8 and str8jacked? Add the tren a for 6-8 weeks total or leave it out?

Last edited:
Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Did not realize Exemestane was generic version or aromasin. In that case, I do have access to it. Also have access to letrozol as an AI and that is significantly cheaper than aromason and arimidex.

Any experience with letrozol used as AI?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If u can't get caber don't add tren.

Weeks 1-12 Sust 500mg M/W/F
Week 7-14 Winny 50mg ED
Weeks 1-12 Adex .25mg EOD, 13-16 .25mg E3D

I'd add Mast E since u can't get caber.

Pct
Clomid 100/50/50/50
DAA 3/3/3/3
Reduce xt

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
If u can't get caber don't add tren.

Week 7-14 Winny 50mg ED

I'd add Mast E since u can't get caber.

Pct
Clomid 100/50/50/50
DAA 3/3/3/3
Reduce xt
Awesome. Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna read up on the mast e. I like the taper u added in for the winny because I read ur supposed to wait 2 weeks for pct after sust but start pct for winny immediately after. So that covers both.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Awesome. Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna read up on the mast e. I like the taper u added in for the winny because I read ur supposed to wait 2 weeks for pct after sust but start pct for winny immediately after. So that covers both.
Actually sust take 4 weeks to clear so u won't start your pct til week 17.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Actually sust take 4 weeks to clear so u won't start your pct til week 17.
Ok so after research, advice, and so forth...cutting out tren from my first cycle, and going to keep it basic. Gonna use the layout you mentioned before..I do have access to caber now, but still want to keep the cycle limited to only two aas for first time around so I'm leaving the Tren out. Without the 19nor should I use nolva in pct as opposed to clomid?

Week 7-14Winny 50mg ED

I'd add Mast E since u can't get caber. (should I get the caber now, or go with mast e?)

Pct
Clomid 100/50/50/50
DAA 3/3/3/3
Reduce xt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U can use nolva it doesn't really matter. U can use Mast if u want, it will add to your gains and dry u out but its up to u, regardless it'll b a great cycle.