Impressed with M5AA!

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Took it awhile back, when it first came out at i think around 20mg pre work out or something... little to zero gains. This time around, i'm running it at 130mg ED pre-workout... Holy sh*t!! 3rd day today and honestly at that dosage, the aggression and focus in the gym was comparable to a Test Suspension shot which i have ran many times before... actaully, almost more intense rush! Stuff is awesome when used at a high enough dose... .We'll see how the gains come. I'll keep an update.

Also, I thought my dose was on the extreme end, then i saw some threads of guys running 200mg+ ED!! :blink: I'm an expierenced AS user... think i should bump my dose any higher?

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
You can try it out. Keep us posted. Also, maybe get a bottle of MDHT for purposes of comparison, that way you can decide (and help the rest of us decide) what to stock up on before the ban.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Yeah i was thinking of that... what would be a comparable dose of MDHT to 130mg of M5AA... do you know? I was thinking 2 weeks of M5AA then 2-3 weeks of MDHT... just to compare

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
No one has been able to give a good comparison. I was hoping you could. The main interest is in the psychotropic effects, i.e. how jacked to you get taking it pre-workout. So why not try different doses of each, alternating every other workout day until you can make a fair comparison? That would be an invaluable contribution to the board.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
get a liver values test afterwards, that might be more interesting.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I'll be able to make a comparison between oral M5aa, dermal 3-alpha and oral MDHT in about a week, two down, one to go.

My study estimate of anabolic strength is
oral MDHT 1.0 per mg
oral M5aa 0.115
dermal 3-alpha 0.129 to 0.172, personal experience suggest to me it's on the high end of this range.

The three things I'm interested in are cost effectiveness, MDHT CNS stimulation and the possibility that MDHT is less androgenic than the other two for the equivalent anabolic effect, since it does'nt require 5ar conversion. I'm still trying to get a study fix on this third possibility, along with too many other areas of pursuit.

Last edited:
Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'll be able to make a comparison between oral M5aa, dermal 3-alpha and oral MDHT in about a week, two down, one to go.
I'm looking forward to look at your logs/comparison. Please post all the sides and possibly bloodtests too with the two orals.
Dermal 3AA is a thought i had too

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I did 3-alpha for 3 weeks, followed by M5 for two for comparison, ending about six weeks ago. No bloodtests, my impression was 3-alpha was much more powerful at equal doses.

Last edited:

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
So with those numbers you're evaluating the psychotropic effect, the boost you feel, from each? How are you calculating? I assume you are doing some comparison such as the effect of 25mg MDHT :: 220mg M5AA :: 150mg 3a TD?

I can pound out the math for you in regards to cost effectiveness, just give me accurate (if subjective) numbers to work with.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
So with those numbers you're evaluating the psychotropic effect, the boost you feel, from each? How are you calculating? I assume you are doing some comparison such as the effect of 25mg MDHT :: 220mg M5AA :: 150mg 3a TD?

I can pound out the math for you in regards to cost effectiveness, just give me accurate (if subjective) numbers to work with.

Those calculations are based on my readings of a M5 conversion to DHT of ~0.115, and am assumption of 1.00 availibilty, a ~0.43 3-alpha conversion with 0.3 to 0.4 dermal availibility and MDHT guesstimate of 1.0 and 1.0. but not my subjective impression of anabolic effect (muscle hardening and strength increases) On that measure M5 is to me 0.5 to 0.66 in strength to the same doseage of 3alpha, which would put 3alpha on the high end of that conversion/avaliability measure and MDHT I don't know, yet. I can't say I felt any psych stimulation from either M5 or 3alpha.

Go ahead and run the numbers with that, if I was doing it I would use M5 Tabs versus the 3a bulk price with the cost of T-Gel at 10gm saturation, and a projected $25 MDHT cost . At some future point, I'll do the same in an excel sheet that I can update with known costs.

Crotalus

Awards
Few questions :

Are you doing the 130 mgs just on your workout days ?

What do you weigh ?

Are you dividing the doses a couple hours before or doing the the 130 mgs all at once about an hour before training ?

I've tried the lower doseages and never noticed ****. I have a bottle and a half of the 10 mg tabs left so maybe I'll give it a shot.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Rogue, over at AvantLabs I've been asking about conversion rates of M5AA to mestanolone (MDHT) and I put forth a recollected figure like your 11.5% but that got shot down. No better guess was offered, but I was told that it would be significantly lower. That's why I am so keen to hear your own evaluation of the psychotropic effect at different doses of the three substances. Then we can start to make comparisons.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great thread I'm intersted in hearing results.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Few questions :

Are you doing the 130 mgs just on your workout days ?

What do you weigh ?

Are you dividing the doses a couple hours before or doing the the 130 mgs all at once about an hour before training ?

I've tried the lower doseages and never noticed ****. I have a bottle and a half of the 10 mg tabs left so maybe I'll give it a shot.
I'll assume your asking me... No, i am taking it ED, with usually 90mg or so Pre workout and the other 40mg diveded into 2 doses at 20mg. So 3 times per day. I am not a believer that any ph should be taken only on workout days and only once a day... just doesnt seem right to me.

Stats are 5'9 215 8%bf or so.... Done 2 amateaur comp shows.... used lots of AS in the past, just getting into PHs.... Will use both combined this cycle with lots of 4AD cyp and tren...

Interesting on the comparisons... i'll play around with my MDHT dose and tell you what i personally find..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M5aa is a lovely product.. I stacked 100mg with 50mg proviron ED and was pumped beyond belief! :D

MethylDHT should be stronger, since it's already the chemical that M5aa converts to, and the dose may not be as high..

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
They say "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" , in this case I repeated what you had posted initially over there, because I too recalled seeing this conversion figure. Initially, as in I may not have followed that thread all the way through,but apparently there was no effective counterclaim.

I can say with true confidence only that, for me, a 1.0 measure of dermal 3-alpha is physiologically equal to 1.5 to 2.0 measures of oral M5, and Psychologically neither has any real perceived effect. After I oral and nasally ingest MDHT, I 'll report back on my impressions.

The cost for 3-alpha I calculate at ($19.99 T-Gel Cost, 10 gram load, $3.50 a gm for 36+ at Bulk) 5.5 cents per mg, for M5 tabs ($19.99 for 0.9gm.) at 2.22 cents,at 1.5 to 2.0 impression range, M5 becomes 3.33 to 4.44 cents, still a better buy.

Obviously, $3 a gram M5 powder would be great to see again, and the potentcy of MDHT are unknown to me.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
The cost for 3-alpha I calculate at ($19.99 T-Gel Cost, 10 gram load, $3.50 a gm for 36+ at Bulk) 5.5 cents per mg, for M5 tabs ($19.99 for 0.9gm.) at 2.22 cents,at 1.5 to 2.0 impression range, M5 becomes 3.33 to 4.44 cents, still a better buy.
Yes, but being a methyl, you have to add the cost of liver protectants at least during PCT, which wouldnt be needed for the trans 3AA.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Check this out There is a conversation about MDHT (actually several) now at Avantlabs, Patrick Arnold has used them extensively, he is weighing in:

I thought Patrick Arnold was saying it should only take 15 minutes or so, to feel the mental effects of Methyl-DHT?
PA: i did not say that about mestanolone!!! sounds more like something i would say about intranasal steroids
I paid 49$ for 180tabs, so it's costing me around 1.6$ a day :D , close though. Actually, with shipping factored in it probably is around 2$ But yea... I was a little disappointed at the lack of change in my mental state. I mainly bought the product for its highly touted (or maybe hyped) psychotropic effects, but then again... it has only been one day. Even if it doesn't effect my mental state, I'm still looking forward to the strength+hardening effects. They should probably hit around day 6-7, I'm hoping/guessing.
PA: i never noticed any acute CNS action from mestanolone
you should not expect any either
after a few days or week of using it though you will get the feeling
http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=2&t=13280&
also http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=13153&st=0

Last edited:
custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I also need to know how the M-DHT compares to M5 so I know how to price the raw powder. Please keep us updated. :)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I also need to know how the M-DHT compares to M5 so I know how to price the raw powder. Please keep us updated. :)
Check that thread on avantlabs forum.
It should be about 8 times more powerful

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
8X potentcy would make it cost effective versus M5aa. I don't how much filler there will be in my MDHT tabs, and how this might affect intranasal absorbtion, but I plan on trying 25 mgs of MDHT and 50mgs of Custom's M5 powder this way to see if I can get a East German style CNS effect.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Rogue Drone,
What exactly is this CNS effect? ;)

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I don't know through personal experience, neither M5 or 3-alpha gave me the reported alertness, agressiveness, flog my monkey furiously or want to jump over a wall to western freedom feeling. :p

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Like what you get from an ECA stack. Energy, mental focus, stuff like that.
Ahh, but i get that already from CEE ;)
Thank you for the answer.

I hope M-DHT gives a lot of STRENGHT. I'm eager to see the response of real people of this board that will have used it.
It should be the perfect pre-workout boost and it seems that the sides arent too bad as initially thought :)