First Test Cyp Cycle

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. First time poster so take it easy on me. I've never done an actual gear cycle before and at the moment I'm just doing research and planning for the future. I've previously done two ph cycles with moderate success, and I wanna try a cycle of the real stuff. My fitness goals aren't far fetched so I think I'd like to start with a fairly mild cycle. Here's what I'm planning...

400mg Test Cyp (200mg Mon and Thurs) weeks 1-10

0.5mg Adex ED weeks 1-12
.5mg Adex EOD week 13
.25mg Adex EOD week 14
.25mg Adex E3D week 15

Does this cycle look reasonable? Feel free to critique it. I'd like to put on a good 20lbs if I could. I've also considered throwing in some tren at 200mg per week to get cut up, but many recommend doing at least one solo test cycle first. If I did a cycle of test prop instead, I wouldn't need to take as much Adex right? what do you think?

I already know someone is gonna ask so here's my physical stats... 22 years old, 6'3" at 179lbs, 9.5%bf. Ideally, I'd like to be 200lbs at 6%bf one day even if its not from a single cycle. I know I'm young, and skinny and can probably reach my goals naturally with enough time, but I'm just looking for a fast track like the rest of you so gimme a break.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
It's very basic nust a simple Test cycle. Dosages are fine since it is your first cycle. You are introducing something new into your body so see how you react on 400mg weekly. It looks fine to me except I would throw in Nolva weeks 13-14-15-16 at dosages 40-20-20-10mg

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Okay great. I know long ester test causes more bloating than short ester, but is it gonna make me look soft? I'm at 9.5%bf now, and can see my abs well when flexing. I really wanna stay lean through this cycle. any advice? Should I throw in some tren?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
shouldn't need it, you're already running an AI, that should help keep bloat down. double check this but I think generally people run arimidex EOD or E3D while on cycle.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
shouldn't need it, you're already running an AI, that should help keep bloat down. double check this but I think generally people run arimidex EOD or E3D while on cycle.
He's running an AI for bloat. Have you ever heard of Post Cycle Therapy. Nolva helps block the estrogen while coming off the test while you start to naturally produce your own test... Trust me Pistol get some Nolva. I've been cycling for 3 years now and I know tw basic principles of how to run a cycle

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
^^ snappy.
Op, don't run tren. Just use the test and get a feel of how your body reacts. If you do run tren don't use nova for pct.... They don't go well togther, what's your pct set up like? Run the armidex according to your estrogen some people don't even need it. So every other day could be fine
Pct:
Clomid
Erase pro
Test booster
That's what I'd recommend
But nonetheless, fallow what your body tells ya to do. All we can do is give ya the basics because how your body reacts is not like anyone else's will.
Goodluck and Eat a lot of food.

VS91588

VS91588

Awards
^^ snappy.
Op, don't run tren. Just use the test and get a feel of how your body reacts. If you do run tren don't use nova for pct.... They don't go well togther, what's your pct set up like? Run the armidex according to your estrogen some people don't even need it. So every other day could be fine
Pct:
Clomid
Erase pro
Test booster
That's what I'd recommend
But nonetheless, fallow what your body tells ya to do. All we can do is give ya the basics because how your body reacts is not like anyone else's will.
Goodluck and Eat a lot of food.
Snappy. Not at all bro I just wanna give this guy some good advice that's all lol... I didn't see where he said he's taking Tren I thought he just wanted to cycle Cyp. If this is your 1st cycle do what this guy just said and don't take Tren. It's too powerful. But if you do take Tren because in the end you are gonna do what you want don't take Nolva and take Clomid like he said. Clomid is a better PCT for Tren. If you don't listen and you do it atleast have the right advice.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Tren is best left for a later cycle if you want to lean up a bit add winny it is a simple oral and should help you lean out. I would included a liver/blood support if you include the winny. Run either clomid or nolva during pct and a natty test booster is nice but not required. Run the winny for the last 6 weeks and run it at 50mg eod.

Plus it involves less stabbing which is nice. (unless you get the injectable winny)

pistol345

pistol345

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. this is great advice. I used Nolva after my first ph cycle, and clomid after my second one. Both worked great for me. Also, you recommend taking erase pro, thats for cortisol control right? I saw somewhere that Activate Xtreme is a potent test booster, and it also blocks cortisol. Figure that would be fine to take by itself instead of two different supplements? I'm a smart shopper, so I try to cut costs when I can (while remaining safe of course). The winny looks good too. Could I do Clen cycling during PCT? I'd obviously like to keep strength and get as lean as possible after the cycle

Last edited: