Helladrol Cycle Check

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Hey guys just want to run my Helladrol (H-Drol )cycle by you before I start to make sure nothing is missing...

2 weeks preload with Milk Thistle/ Hawthorne Berry

Helladroll 50/75/75/100/100/100
Along with AI Life Support 6 weeks plus through 4 week PCT (gonna double dose this so its the same amount as Cycle Support)
Multi-V
Fish Oil
Creatine
Glucosamine HCI
Taurine (as needed for Back pumps)

PCT Torem 90/60/60/30
Erase 0/3 / 3 /2 /2 / 1
Daa 3/ 3/ 3/ 3

Does that sound solid? I also have some Sustain Alpha and some Adex on hand just in case. Should I go with the DAA as a test booster or get something like Bioforge? Anything missing?

Heres my stats... 38, 6ft, and currently cut down to 186lbs and 12.8-13% BF down from 200LBs and 16%BF from my winter bulk. I did a cycle of Andro Mass last Sept. and gained about 10pounds. Looking to gain muscle and hopefully drop a little fat on this cycle, so I'll be eating a little over maintenance.

Sugestions? Coments?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good and do the daa and another test booster like endosurge with it..have fun with it bro

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Looked up Endosurge, gets great reviews, I'll look into that. Anyone else?

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Anyone else? What do you guys think, am I on target or need some tweeking to this cycle? Any other opinions on Endosurge with the DAA, Erase and Torem for PCT? Or something better?

Also, right now I workout 6 days a week, one body part a day, chest,bi's, tri's, back, shoulders, legs. Should I stick with this or try to hit each bodypart twice a week (hitting 2 a day)while on h-drol?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good outline and stats...Remember to separate Support supps dosage from Hella dosage...Hm...I would push Erase to the second week of PCT, but thats just my usual recommendation and also, DAA is fine. Good stuff, if you log it we would be glad to follow.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Anyone else? What do you guys think, am I on target or need some tweeking to this cycle? Any other opinions on Endosurge with the DAA, Erase and Torem for PCT? Or something better?

Also, right now I workout 6 days a week, one body part a day, chest,bi's, tri's, back, shoulders, legs. Should I stick with this or try to hit each bodypart twice a week (hitting 2 a day)while on h-drol?
Also...I would seriously go for Clomid, yes it does give you PMS...BUT! Its far better for the HTPA system IMO...

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Thanks for the advice, already have the Torem, and I've used it in the past and bounced back quick with it! Yeah I was planning H-drol at 6am and 4pm with supports at 12pm and 9pm, and taking fish oit with the h-drol to help absorbtion. I was thinking about doing a log but figured theres probably an overflow of H-drol logs. Whats your take as far as PCT, just Daa as the test booster or thow something else in there too? Thanks man!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the advice, already have the Torem, and I've used it in the past and bounced back quick with it! Yeah I was planning H-drol at 6am and 4pm with supports at 12pm and 9pm, and taking fish oit with the h-drol to help absorbtion. I was thinking about doing a log but figured theres probably an overflow of H-drol logs. Whats your take as far as PCT, just Daa as the test booster or thow something else in there too? Thanks man!
Just DAA is good enough bro, If you want to enhance cortisol control and other pathways of testosterone boosting you can throw in AnaBeta Elite if you want with DAA/ERASE :). Perfect dosage and yeah Fish Oil is best that way :D! Good stuff, and yeah Torem and Clomid are fine by my books and if you already have experience from it , way better :p!

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Looks good and do the daa and another test booster like endosurge with it..have fun with it bro
Took your advice, Nutra was running a special on Erase/Endosurge for $39 so I picked that up!

Finished my 2 week preload and started 50mg of Helladrol yesterday, so far nothing to report, had a slight stim feeling when I took it. Hit the gym today and had a great chest workout, nothing out of the ordinary except I went without a preworkout for the first time in a while, but killed it none the less. Only think I felt was that my chest felt like a rock when I was done, more than usual,dont know if its in my mind or what. Cant wait to see how this goes!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
bklaves Anabolics 8