Concerns about gyno on 1-T cyp and 4-ad cyp cycle

twerp

Awards
Fellas,

I did a cycle 4-AD, 1-T, 1,4-AD and 19-NOR. About 2 weeks into it I began to get a little itching around the nipples and, well, what I thought were signs of Gyno. People tell me "You'll KNOW if you get it" and I thought I "knew."
Of course I had nolva on hand and it got things under control. I also finished out the cycle which looking back, might not have been bright, but it all worked out. I may have just psyched myself out, but I had symptoms of puberty (although very very mild) and that wasn't something I was gonna mess with.

Now I would really like to do a cycle of injectable 1-T cyp (~400 mg/wk) and 4-AD cyp (~700 mg/wk), but I am thinking I might need to use nolva the whole way through. I know those numbers may look a little low, but I'm a smaller guy, and judging from my experiences from the past, I know I don't need any more than that. I'm not trying to dive into a 1000,1500 mg/wk cycle of 1-t and 4-ad. I had a terribly hard time making gains before I started using prohormones, and now I'm making decent gains. I only want to keep making decent gains, not try to explode overnight (seems logical to me).

So, is it worth it? Was I stupid for not stoping the last cycle immediately? Also, what am I looking at for nolva use durring a cycle and is it going to negate any gains to the point that I should just forget it? Should I plan on only starting nolva when symptoms set in or should I be proactive (since some say nolva can take a full week or more to begin to be effective)?

I would like to go injectable because I'd like to be as effective and efficient as possible. Injectable just seems like the smartest way to go. No guessing if the transdermal is 15% or 25%...

I was thinking probably use nolva at 20mg/day the whole way through. :-/

I'm currently 158 lbs, 5'8" (You think that's skinny, when I started 3 years ago I weighed 129...)
Been training consistently for almost 3 years.
Never done a cycle over 4 weeks, but an injectable cycle I may run 6 weeks. Starting doing prohormones in cycles only this year. Got two cycles under my belt(yes I'm a bit green behind the ears). I am a *hard* gainer.

I've searched the forum for questions similar to mine, but I haven't found any responses fitting to my situation.
Any help is *greatly* appreciated.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
IMO, save SERM(nolva) for PCT. Use letro on cycle just to prevent gyno and estrogen related sides. Otherwise, you have a good plan. Keep the doses as low as reasonably achievable for as long as you can. Only bump the doses when slow, steady gain stops.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
If you get your 1-Test Cyp and 4AD Cype from Designer Supplements, you're going to have plenty left over if you take 400mg/week 1-Test and 700mg/week 4AD, so I personally would suggest 8 weeks. From what I've read, that seems like a good min. length of time to take cypionates. Also, if you're kinda worried about the Gyno, SledgeTest may be a better choice for you. Its not as wet as 4AD alone.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Kwyckemynd00 is right, I almost forgot, I just saw that Sldg is running some kick ass sales right now with some new coupon system. You could get a great product and really save some cash too!

kwyckemynd00 is the man! I'm getting so forgetfull in my 'old age' (time for the smart drug I guess :p )

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Kwyckemynd00 is right, I almost forgot, I just saw that Sldg is running some kick ass sales right now with some new coupon system. You could get a great product and really save some cash too!

kwyckemynd00 is the man! I'm getting so forgetfull in my 'old age' (time for the smart drug I guess :p )
;) I'm learning from the best ;)

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you just throw some M5AA or MDHT into your upcoming cycle and get rid of the estrogen, while at the same time giving you a nice preworkout boost?

Coolkat

Awards
I have some 1-Test-Cyp. How long is the shelf life/ Also, what might be the "half-life" ?

I'm thinking of using it to end a cycle of Test Ethenate and Sustonon ( 3-4 weeks ) as the "real" stuff exits my system.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have some 1-Test-Cyp. How long is the shelf life/ Also, what might be the "half-life" ?

I'm thinking of using it to end a cycle of Test Ethenate and Sustonon ( 3-4 weeks ) as the "real" stuff exits my system.
Half life is ~5 days. And if you can stand the painful injections, it is the real stuff too! I love 1TCyp. Shelf life is probably 2 years if not keep in the fridge, or longer if it was formulated and stored properly.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
It depends, I started formulating with 35% BB and it was much better than 25% when prep'ing a 250mg/ml solution. Also, some are not effected like others this way. Many people don't get the pain. Plus, if it's a ready-made batch of Sldg's "oral" 1TCyp, it's pain free for most, he's a good formulator.