Question about H-drol+ Epistane

motomoto

Awards
Hello.
I have this problem, i´m so close to get new records at the gym.
I´ve taken H-drol almost two bottles now (75mg/d), and i am on my last week now.
All i need is few more weeks to get records made but i am all out of H-drol.
And my cycle is at its limits due to lenght.
What i wanted to ask is: Is it safe to keep on cycle but switch on Epistane?
Epistane, because thats what i got one bottle in closet.
I cant get more H-drol in time since i have to order it from out of country (Stupid laws):grumble:.
And i´ve had that epistane bottle over an year now, seems like im not using it because when i´m on cycle, i love H-drol.
Great results with minimal sides, (my lower back is on fire, need to ramp up my taurine next time:borladuck:).
But yeah, what do you think of me switching from H-drol to Epistane and going over 8 weeks on oral- only?
I know all normal risks that are related in using, but how hard am i going to **** up my liver and kidneys if i keep on pushing like 12 weeks oral- only?
Bonus question is that how much Epistane is compared to 75mg H-drol?
So that im not taking too small amount of epistane and stop gaining results because of that?
(I also heard that epistane bottles got wrong label on them, label says one pill contains 20mg but for real it is only 10mg/ pill. Any toughts about this)?
Thanks mates for toughts!! :sleepy:

ITW

ITW

Awards
i'd be less worried about your liver and more worried about completing shutting down and taking forever to get natural test up and going again. but that is just me. wait for some others to chime in

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's pointless and just a waste. end the cycyle.

motomoto

Awards
it's pointless and just a waste. end the cycyle.
Thanks for your time, but could you be more spesific please?
I dont mean to be mean in no way, i would just like to hear argument why one should do something, that way i feel i am learning the most :)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Thanks for your time, but could you be more spesific please?
I dont mean to be mean in no way, i would just like to hear argument why one should do something, that way i feel i am learning the most :)
because he knows what he is talking about and you should take his word on face value.

motomoto

Awards
because he knows what he is talking about and you should take his word on face value.
Thanks very much for your opinion!
By no way, am i suggesting that `jbryand101b´ would not know what is he talking about.
I dont know him/her or achievements of his/hers, thats why i would like to get more info about this.
It is so easy to be something that you really are not in internet these days.
I do not personally have time or interest, to study former writings of every person to fully know their wisdom.
That´s why i might be a little selfish, but it would help me to conclude if someone really knows what he is writing.