One 50 ml,20 mg/ml bottle of Nolvadex is enough for two 20/20/10/10 pct runs correct?

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
50ml div 20mg/ml equals fifty 20mg doses.

Four weeks equals ~28 days.
Total ml per PCT equals 21 ml (7ml, 7ml, 3.5ml, 3.5ml)

50 ml div by 2 equals 25 ml.

25ml minus 21ml equals 4ml left over per PCT.

Sounds like two cycles to me.

2610jimbuck

Awards
50ml div 20mg/ml equals fifty 20mg doses.

Four weeks equals ~28 days.
Total ml per PCT equals 21 ml (7ml, 7ml, 3.5ml, 3.5ml)

50 ml div by 2 equals 25 ml.

25ml minus 21ml equals 4ml left over per PCT.

Sounds like two cycles to me.
but i also heard that they underdose the liquid so you need to take a little extra per "serving". Thoughts?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I heard tamox citrate liquid is diff than straight nolvadex in pill. Not sure of the "exact" dosage but I know you do have to take a bit more.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
Sounds like a lot of people run research chemicals a little higher than prescription because they are said to be dosed lower. I have no first hand knowledge of this. But many on the board use research chemicals dosed at the 20/20/10/10 range.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
20Mg per nolva vs 14mg tamox c. 2/3 is tamoxifen 1/3 is the citrate. Correct me if I'm wrong.

TheGnome

TheGnome

Awards
I have no idea there man. I won't try to act like I do know. ;)

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
I hear the same thing as far as being under dosed. Sounds like they need a better/trusted source.

PintSizPopeye

PintSizPopeye

Awards
I ran torem for my last pct and even though 1 bottle should have been enough I ended up running out a few days short. I was careful with the dosages and tapered a little between dosage changes, so I don't think it was my fault. All I'm saying is watch out near the end of your second cycle in case you do get a little short changed.