Quick 1t/4ad pct question....

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the 4th week of my s1+ cycle and it's great. No sides, and
gains are good. So good in fact I want to take it a 5th week.

But, because of Thanksgiving, and travel plans, this change would cut my pct down
to 3 weeks and 4 days. What I'm wondering is if this would be ok to do, or should I just
do a longer second cycle beginning of next year?

I will be using Nolva for pct (60-40-40-20 or 60-40-20-10). I'll also be taking Tribosten, just for
grins.

Thanks in advance,
-2z-

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would extend your cycle to 6 weeks. 4 week cycles are cutting yourself off before you get the best gains. 5 is better, but 6 weeks is the optimal length for 4ad/1test.

A 3 week PCT is probably OK for a semi-mild cycle like this. A 4-weeker is better. Can't you bring your nolva with you when you travel?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....I guess I could take it along. It's just a 4 hour drive, and as long as the Nolva is kept in a non-descript container, I guess it would be ok. Being that this is my first go 'round, I should probably try to get the most out of this cycle.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....I guess I could take it along. It's just a 4 hour drive, and as long as the Nolva is kept in a non-descript container, I guess it would be ok. Being that this is my first go 'round, I should probably try to get the most out of this cycle.
I had to take my nolva to NYC a few weeks ago during my PCT. I know security saw it too, b/c the bag I kept in in with all my other toiletries n **** was completely rearranged. I had the sticker peeled off of the bottle. :rasp:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
RwhJR3 Anabolics 10
Supplements 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 12