how far can/should i go with my Dragon Nutritions PRO-MAG35 dosage.

jseago

Awards
Hi guys after much time and research iv started my first use of PH and gone with PRO-MAG 35
(Dragons Clone of CEL P-MAG)
Now im on 105mg a day dosage at the moment but wanted to know what/if i could go up to, safely.
Alot of people seem to be saying just play it by ear and if the sides are all ok then up the dose, is this true? For a first time user?
Im 21, 85kg, 6ft, 16 percent bf.
All comments much appreciated thankyou.

Last edited:
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hi guys after much time and research iv started my first use of PH and gone with PRO-MAG 35
(Dragons Clone of CEL P-MAG)
Now im on 105mg a day dosage at the moment but wanted to know what/if i could go up to, safely.
Alot of people seem to be saying just play it by ear and if the sides are all ok then up the dose, is this true? For a first time user?
Im 21, 85kg, 6ft, 16 percent bf.
All comments much appreciated thankyou.
You should drop body fat before

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
you didnt research enough...

jseago

Awards
you didnt research enough...
I researched alot, on many different types of prohormones and decided this would be the best one for me (since I'm from England) it's widely available and pretty mild, but what's never made apparent is why 100-105 seems to be the maximum people run it at? Is it because any more than that is pointless, dangerous or do people just not buy enough of it? Iv got 220 pills 100 of them are 35mg and 120 are 25mg, so I have enough to run doses alot higher for a 5 week cycle.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Good luck. Hopefully someone has pity on your soul.

jseago

Awards
Good luck. Hopefully someone has pity on your soul.
I really haven't got a ****ing clue what your going on about and you clearly don't have an answer to my question so quit getting butthurt and jump of this thread as quick as you jumped on it because your just wasting time and energy that could be put into thanking someone who actually helped.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
To answer... no need to increase dosage. its similiar in dosing to hdrol so 105 would be the upper limit IMHO. I would start at 70 and see how you feel for a couple weeks and only increase if the gains slow down.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
drop body fat before you start. youll be glad you did bc you will inevitably but on more as you gain muscle...even with the cleanest of diets its more likely than not especially bc pmag is a straight up mass builder

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
drop body fat before you start. youll be glad you did bc you will inevitably but on more as you gain muscle...even with the cleanest of diets its more likely than not especially bc pmag is a straight up mass builder
dont worry brah! he did tons of research so he is completely aware of his poor choices right now...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a first cycle, 50mg-75 e/d for 6 weeks is more then enough, with a first timer probably being able to get away with 50mg the entire 6 weeks.

105mg of pmag for a first timer is completely unnecessary, and a waste of steroid.

so no, you do not need to up your dosage. if 100mg isn't doing it for you, it's time to look at using a different compound.

hope you have a serm set up for pct.

jseago

Awards
ow right fair, il lower the dosage down to 70 and see how i feel then :)
i have Nova as my pct, and will use my Craze and Jack to try and keep motivation there, will take creatine as well.
Is Tamox the same as Nova?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
they dont sell real tamox on ebay!!!! bwahahahaa... in for epic failure.

jseago

Awards
they dont sell real tamox on ebay!!!! bwahahahaa... in for epic failure.
Bit different here in the uk mate thats were i bought my CEL P-MAG, guys down are gym get there Clomid from sellers on there, people dont really frown on that type of stuff over here, none of its illegal, you can get hold of almost any perscription drug in the uk by filling out a form online and as long as the general questions they ask like do you have a heart problem or have you under gone massive surgery dont have yes ticked as the answer you enteryour cards details and they send it, easyyy.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
wow! thats sick

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Bit different here in the uk mate thats were i bought my CEL P-MAG, guys down are gym get there Clomid from sellers on there, people dont really frown on that type of stuff over here, none of its illegal, you can get hold of almost any perscription drug in the uk by filling out a form online and as long as the general questions they ask like do you have a heart problem or have you under gone massive surgery dont have yes ticked as the answer you enteryour cards details and they send it, easyyy.
Lol. I've lived here for 3 years. If that's true, why did I never try that... FML

OP, it's England. Just pick up some M1-T and run it for 12 weeks! It's legal here too ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. I've lived here for 3 years. If that's true, why did I never try that... FML

OP, it's England. Just pick up some M1-T and run it for 12 weeks! It's legal here too ;)
hello, injectibles are legal to possess there, why mess with M1-T?

But further, at 6' + 180 and 16% bodyfat, the original poster should have spent more time on learning to eat + train correctly before touching a steriod of any sort at any dose.

jseago

Awards
hello, injectibles are legal to possess there, why mess with M1-T?

But further, at 6' + 180 and 16% bodyfat, the original poster should have spent more time on learning to eat + train correctly before touching a steriod of any sort at any dose.
If I'm being completely honest I thought that those stats weren't too bad, I wouldn't have started a cycle if I though they weren't ok...to be honest I'm happy with how I look I just need more mass lol my shoulders are biceps are fine but my chest and triceps are tiny in comparison. And since this compound is mild and the gains are seen as easier that some to maintain I decided this would be perfect to break through
My Plato.