avoid limpness with halo?

Heezayx

Awards
okay so i got my hands on a bottle of halocherry steelcrushers.... the only thing thats holding me back is my girlfriend because she is not to fond of me running a ph. i am not expecting to get a whole bunch of sides from a mild compound like halo but if i cant get it up she is gonna give me sh** and complain ext.
Anyway i was planning on running he halocherry steecrushers and supplement horny goat weed on the last weeks of halo and during my whole pct. for pct i was planning on using clomid, DAA, and am looking into erase pro? not sure if ill need it, oh and also milk thistle.
will i have some bad sides? will i be able to perform in bed?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
okay so i got my hands on a bottle of halocherry steelcrushers.... the only thing thats holding me back is my girlfriend because she is not to fond of me running a ph. i am not expecting to get a whole bunch of sides from a mild compound like halo but if i cant get it up she is gonna give me sh** and complain ext.
Anyway i was planning on running he halocherry steecrushers and supplement horny goat weed on the last weeks of halo and during my whole pct. for pct i was planning on using clomid, DAA, and am looking into erase pro? not sure if ill need it, oh and also milk thistle.
You should have no probs with limp d!ck lol

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
candy prohormones? seems like kind of a bad idea...

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Stat's are low for your height, eat and train more before going PH. Anyways though didn't see SERM mentioned PCT and you'll want that. More research and thread searching need to be done on your end IMO.

Heezayx

Awards
Stat's are low for your height, eat and train more before going PH. Anyways though didn't see SERM mentioned PCT and you'll want that. More research and thread searching need to be done on your end IMO.
sorry havent updated in a while... im at a steady 180 and i said my SERM is going to be clomid

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
don't stress you should be fine, how longs the cycle and how are you dosing? You're only libido issue should be starting PCT and even then Halo is pretty mild so again don't stress.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
1. why bother with hormones little guy? EAT TRAIN SLEEP

2. if you are going to do it anyway just add a test base to the cycle.... if you want to know what or how to do that see #1