anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?

klint

klint

Awards
starting this in the next few days. wondering if its worth logging for any one

BigVida

BigVida

Banned
Awards
Just make sure u log it in the correct section, ill follow ya though

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'll definitely follow, there's barely any mecha logs. Probably need more than any others.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Ill follow im interested to see how it compares to hdrol and pmag being somewhat similar. Will this be a bulk? Recomp?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Ill follow im interested to see how it compares to hdrol and pmag being somewhat similar. Will this be a bulk? Recomp?
It should blow them out of the water since P-Mag is a prohormone to methyl clostebol, and this is just straight up methyl clostebol.

klint

klint

Awards
after cutting for so long my thoughts were for a recomp. though have been wondering more and more if its better to go for a lean -bulk cycle ti get the most out of mechabol. so going to do that. :)

klint

klint

Awards
dosing will be 75/75/75/75/75for last two days so 30 day on cycle.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
If you don't get bad sides at 75, I've seen some people bump up to 100. Whatever feels right though.

klint

klint

Awards
very true due to mecha supposely being stronger than hdrol pmag with less sides . decided that 75 was a good start point if i feel the need and alls good then may up it for the remainder of the cycle. i am 180lb and this is my first cycle so am sure i will react well on 75. (then again lol nothings for sure)

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
It should blow them out of the water since P-Mag is a prohormone to methyl clostebol, and this is just straight up methyl clostebol.
so cycle length should be same as p-mag, 5-6 weeks??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll def follow. Looking into it myself.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
very true due to mecha supposely being stronger than hdrol pmag with less sides . decided that 75 was a good start point if i feel the need and alls good then may up it for the remainder of the cycle. i am 180lb and this is my first cycle so am sure i will react well on 75. (then again lol nothings for sure)
It's stronger and therefore has more side effects. pmag is the prohormones to mechabol so your not getting as
much target hormone so less side effects from it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
75mg should be sufficient enough IMO.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Since mechabol is active, would it be considered a class 3 prohormone, like epistane? P-mag is a class 2.

klint

klint

Awards
so as its stronger what do u feel 75mgs is equal to regarding pmag or hdrol not that it is the same?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Thanks, when i ran pmag @ 75mg i shed pretty bad, not enough to stop cycle but enough to second guess myself, luckily it stopped soon after cycle stopped, and everything returned to normal. How long until you start this? i was thinking of mechabol for a winter bulk, im anxious to see what gains you get!

klint

klint

Awards
madmanmike. (thanks) i am on my second week of pre loading so will start this cycle in 5days :)

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Oh yeah this is gonna be good :)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Def subbed...intrigued for this.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
day one ..:)
r u gonna log this here or start a new thread, let me know I get lost easily...lol... good luck man!!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
r u gonna log this here or start a new thread, let me know I get lost easily...lol... good luck man!!!
Yes this ^^ let's go! It's day one can't lose any more days on logging this lol

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant

klint

klint

Awards
will put the log in the journals as i guess itd the right place for it. will do it tomorrow. no bad reactions feel great and alert which is not like me and thristy so thristy all day. oh a.i cycle support maked me fill like **** for half an hour after i take it.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Where is the "journals" section? Cycle info area?? Im such a noob lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is the "journals" section? Cycle info area?? Im such a noob lol
Lol it's the only other place he can post it that makes sense.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will put the log in the journals as i guess itd the right place for it. will do it tomorrow. no bad reactions feel great and alert which is not like me and thristy so thristy all day. oh a.i cycle support maked me fill like **** for half an hour after i take it.
Cycle support made u feel like ****? Really? Weird, I never felt anything neg on it. I don't see why it would neither. Yea drink lots of water bud. Looking forward to your log

cogs

Awards
cant wait to hear results, ive done hdrol 3 seperate cycles and had great lean mass results, but now its time to bulk!!!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
AI cycle support actually made me feel crappy after taking it at first too, but after like a week of taking it I got used to it. Also don't ever take it before a workout I did that once and it made me want to puke.

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
log up?

klint

klint

Awards
logs now up in anabolic cycle info. section just want to say thanks for your interest

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
logs now up in anabolic cycle info. section just want to say thanks for your interest
I'm in there