2nd Hdrol Cycle Inputs - AnabolicMinds.com

2nd Hdrol Cycle Inputs

  1. babyboy121482's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    2nd Hdrol Cycle Inputs


    Hello again, I am about to finish my 1st Hdrol stack (50/75/75/75/75/75) which I absolutely loved. I gained 8lbs and lost 3% body fat. I did not gain much strength but the lack of size and strength not gained was probably do to my lack of cals because of cutting diet. Additionally I did not get any side effects and sex drive is still driving and I am almost on week 6.

    I will be starting my 2nd Hdrol cycle towards the end of the year and wanted inputs on what people thought would be a good idea for a 2nd cycle. I have been researching like crazy and it seems for a 2nd cycle people have gone from just increasing the dosage of Hdrol for 6 weeks all the way to adding an additional drug to create a stack for a 2nd cycle. Below are my ideas please let me know which one you think might be best or if you have a better one please let me know.

    1. Hdrol solo 75/100/100/100/100/100
    2. Hdrol/EPI stack
    3. Hdrol/Furuza stack
    4. Hdrol/EQ Plex stack

    Thank you again for all your inputs.

  2. babyboy121482's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Ok so nobody is helping so I am going with 75/100/100/100/100/100.
  3. Jbranken's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Looks solid, I love halo. I've even stacked rs transaderm as a test base for a halo cycle just incase there was any shutdown. I was pelvic thrusting through the whole cycle. Furuza would be a great addition too
    •   
       

  4. babyboy121482's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Thanks man I also love Hdrol. It's my first PH ever and it gave me a solid 8lbs of lean mass so far but took off approx 3% bf so I looked really lean. I want to stack it with Another PH like the one you mentioned but I don't want to move up to fast so I started with low dose last cycle, this cycle will be higher dose and then next cycle will be stacked with another drug and I will go from there. I want to stack it with EQ Plex next and the one you
    Mentioned. I just have to flip a coin to see which one I go with first in future cycles.
  5. Shawn26
    Shawn26's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by babyboy121482 View Post
    Thanks man I also love Hdrol. It's my first PH ever and it gave me a solid 8lbs of lean mass so far but took off approx 3% bf so I looked really lean. I want to stack it with Another PH like the one you mentioned but I don't want to move up to fast so I started with low dose last cycle, this cycle will be higher dose and then next cycle will be stacked with another drug and I will go from there. I want to stack it with EQ Plex next and the one you
    Mentioned. I just have to flip a coin to see which one I go with first in future cycles.
    just a heads up Furuza needs to ran high to get results, and can get really expensive. also eq-plex is really hard to find and can also needs to be ran high and can get really expensive. stacking halo with epi can be a little to dry and your joints will prob be killing you. look into something like stano or dienolone ...
  6. twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    Gained 8lbs and lost 3%, thats awesome man!!! I just started Helladrol (H-Drol) 2 days ago and I'm looking for similar results, what was your diet like to gain size but lose BF? Nice results!
  7. babyboy121482's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72
    Gained 8lbs and lost 3%, thats awesome man!!! I just started Helladrol (H-Drol) 2 days ago and I'm looking for similar results, what was your diet like to gain size but lose BF? Nice results!
    First of all thanks for the reps bro!! Second is my diet was clean but not perfect. It was a syntha 6 shake with .5 cup of oats for before workout. Postworkout was a banana with Hydrobuilder. The rest of my meals were a mix of syntha shakes and meals consisting of lean meats and whole grains (rice and bread mostly). I really didn't actually count cals but I did monitor how many carbs at each sitting. I never wanted more than 30-40 in a sitting. I just looked for 300 grams of protein a day and ate every 2-2.5 hours. I think I responded very well to this drug and am going to run another cycle at the end of this year. I am going to run it at 100mg this time and add more cals and see if I can try and bulk since this drug helps me shed and keep off the fat.
  8. twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    Thanks for the info man! Looks like it worked out great for you, hope I have similar results. I'm starting day 4 and was thinking about bumping up to 75mg now that I know my body has no problems with 50mg. Have had some experience with other ph's with good results so looking foward to see what I get out of Helladrol. Thanks again!!!
  9. Hulk mode's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    32

    Reputation

    i would say do a 75 100 100 100 100 100 is okay if you can handle it might be a little rough on the liver make sure you have cycle assist and you should be great
  10. babyboy121482's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk mode
    i would say do a 75 100 100 100 100 100 is okay if you can handle it might be a little rough on the liver make sure you have cycle assist and you should be great
    Last cycle I ran AI cycle support. This cycle because it's heavier I think I'm going to run N2 Guard. I have read many posts stating that support product is like top notch. Do you have an opinion on that? Besides that I will keep everything else the same and run the same PCT as I am right now bc I feel great right now while on PCT.
  11. ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babyboy121482

    Last cycle I ran AI cycle support. This cycle because it's heavier I think I'm going to run N2 Guard. I have read many posts stating that support product is like top notch. Do you have an opinion on that? Besides that I will keep everything else the same and run the same PCT as I am right now bc I feel great right now while on PCT.
    You can just look at the ingredients in both and tell the dfference, i dont think either of them are prop blend.

    On a side note, aisports is having a 4th of july christmass sale 50% everythong including their suport stack. $50 for 2 cycle supports and 1 post cycle support. Hard to beat
  12. babyboy121482's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    65

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted72
    Thanks for the info man! Looks like it worked out great for you, hope I have similar results. I'm starting day 4 and was thinking about bumping up to 75mg now that I know my body has no problems with 50mg. Have had some experience with other ph's with good results so looking foward to see what I get out of Helladrol. Thanks again!!!
    Hey bro my next cycle will be helladrol so please let me know how it treats you so I know what to expect. I will be running it at 75/100/100/100/100/100.. Good luck man!!
  13. twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    I've been on Hella for a week and a half now, did 3 days at 50mgs then I've been at 75mg since, I'm gonna boost it to 100mg's for weeks 3-5 and might bump up to 125mg for the last week depending on how it feels. So far, no sides at 75mg's but I'm up 6 pounds in the last week and a half, although I've been so hungry and by diet hasnt been 100% so I'm up 6 but also up to 13.4% BF so I have to kick myself in the ass and get strict with my diet. Dont mind if I end up the same BF% at the end of cycle but definatelly dont want to go up. So I'm gonna get strick and maybe toss in some cardio to get back down to 12.8-13%. Granted this is all on one of those hand held BF monitors, not too accurate but seems good for tracking up and down. I'll keep you up to date with the progress and results. Ohh and didnt notice any strenght increase on week one but I'm starting to see some in week 2.
  14. twisted72's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    103

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by babyboy121482 View Post
    Hey bro my next cycle will be helladrol so please let me know how it treats you so I know what to expect. I will be running it at 75/100/100/100/100/100.. Good luck man!!
    Just a little update for ya, I just started week 4 of Hella, So far I've gone 75/75/100 and 100 this week. So far no real sides other than a headach today,
    dont know if its related, maybe not enough water today, I'll have to check my BP just to make sure. But I think this stuff is really starting to shine, as of this
    morning I'm up 10 pounds from the start of my cycle. Also did chest today and hit a new PR, I did flat press with 105LB dumbells for 9 reps. May not be alot for some of you
    monsters out there but I've always struggled with chest with my long arms, so its huge for me!!! Also I measured my arms and they have gone from 16"s to 16.5"s since th begining,
    So I gained 1/2" on my flexed arm in 3 weeks which is awesome!
    So far I give Helladrol a big 2 thumbs up, and cant wait to see what the next 3 weeks is gonna bring!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 09:22 PM
  2. Opinions & Inputs on 2nd round of HST
    By TheBreeze in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:54 PM
  3. Any inputs on powerchews
    By Colbert in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:55 PM
  4. Revised Stack - Inputs Please
    By 08TT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 07:32 PM
  5. Lab results - your inputs needed.
    By PittBull in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in