AMS cap spacing?

LTFU

Awards
Will be starting AMS anabolic growth kit monday at 3 pills of each per day. In the kit is 1-AD, 4-AD, Decavol, and Augmentor. I will be taking 2 pills of each in the morning and one of each late afternoon. Was wondering if I should space out taking the four over 30 mins each or if it would be okay just to take all at once? Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Spread them out. You will only be able to absorb so much at a time. Also, in particular space the 1ad and 4ad apart the most.

Both 1ad and 4ad use the same enzymes to convert to their anabolic hormones. 1ad is the more powerful one and the one you want to target the most. So dosing them apart will help prevent the 4ad from stealing some of 1ad's thunder so to speak.

Personally I feel that spreading them out evenly throughout the day is optimal, but is by no means a requirement or mean they won't work if done that way. I just like to keep even levels going as much as possible and try to prevent high peaks with following low troughs of the hormones in the body. Though that means you need to carry them around with you and dose more often which can understandably be a hassle.

LTFU

Awards
Thanks for the explanation. Ill deff be spacing them out. I would love to carry them around but along with the hassle comes the people who arent supposed to see them ha.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes like your significant other who in my case despises such products! On cycle I hide pills in Advil bottles, PWO bottles etc. Everyday I feel like I'm an under cover detective in a weird way.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
My gf thinks its all blood pressure meds lol, even the research chems I carry around in preloaded syringes (for my rats). B!tches be trippin all the time, god love her

LTFU

Awards
Haha thats too funny. I just hide mine in Bcaa and creatine bottles. On a different note have any of you happened to ever take the AMS anabolic growth kit? I started today and the pills are really minty, almost scaring me that they might not be real.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Haha thats too funny. I just hide mine in Bcaa and creatine bottles. On a different note have any of you happened to ever take the AMS anabolic growth kit? I started today and the pills are really minty, almost scaring me that they might not be real.
They're just flavored like that bc you're supposed to hold them under the tongue until they dissolve. If they tasted like crap, that would be a long 5 mins lol. Ive used the 4-ad before and it was the same way. No worries

LTFU

Awards
Okay that's relieving to know. I've been swallowing them, but I'll try letting them dissolve instead

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay that's relieving to know. I've been swallowing them, but I'll try letting them dissolve instead
Definetely try and let them dissolve as much as possible under your tongue. The idea behind the rapid dissolve tablets is to enter your blood stream sublingually therefore bypassing the first pass metabolization in the liver and increasing efficacy without having to be methylated. You can score the tablet or bite it in half to help it dissolve faster FYI.

Also, that flavor you speak of is exactly how it should taste. Not to bad eh?

LTFU

Awards
Sounds good, deff will do it. And no not bad at all, that's why when I first got it I was kind of missed cause I though someone sent me bottles of mints haha