M1T - Low Dose/Longer Period

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
Been around the block too many times as far as cycles and researching cycles are concerned, but this one popped into my head, did a search, and came up empty handed.

Anyone tried a low dose, say 5 mgs of M1T over a period of say 8 to 10 weeks?

This question need only apply to those who have used multiple cycles of prohormones. Preferably those who have tried odd cycles and who have used large amounts - 30 to 40 mgs/day - before doing something like this.

Thanks,

BC

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Nah don't go over 4 weeks regardless - M1Ts peak gains are weeks 1-3 (at any dose it seems). The sides will be less on 5mg, but the gains will diminish similarly.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1-test you could run for a longer time - it takes longer to kick in.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The toxicity is very high from m1t, even at 5mg. I would not exceed 4 weeks at any dose.
I think you could get the effects you're looking for by running M4OHN for 8 weeks at a moderate dose, it's a much safer & milder compound.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the other guys. I don't understand the point anyway. If you are looking for more gains, then use m1t to jump start a cycle. There is no point in extending the use when gains subside after 3-4 weeks.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I am guessing that Mr. Crosby is actually interested in an answer to his question. I think that running M1T at 5mg for 8 weeks would be less toxic than many other ways people use it. I haven't tried it myself, so I can't comment on how well it would work, but it is conceivable that it would be a very cheap way to reduce the amount of 1-test you would need to take to see the same effects you would get otherwise.

Bump for a real answer.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am guessing that Mr. Crosby is actually interested in an answer to his question. I think that running M1T at 5mg for 8 weeks would be less toxic than many other ways people use it. I haven't tried it myself, so I can't comment on how well it would work, but it is conceivable that it would be a very cheap way to reduce the amount of 1-test you would need to take to see the same effects you would get otherwise.

Bump for a real answer.
I think his question was answered, and I agree that it would be less toxic, however, it would still be toxic. Again as stated by many gains seem to subside after 3-4 weeks, so why bother? I suppose someone could try this, and give feedback, i.e. blood work.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
It would be interesting to see what happens. It would take patience as I imagine the gains wouldn't be as apparent (I don't think that the sides would either). I have thought about this before. It would be more akin to what HRT is like. Lower doses for extended (or indefinite) periods of time. If your test levels only increase to the high end of normal and your liver values stay within normal then this may be another method of usage. I have never heard of anyone with the patience to try it and follow up with blood work on a consistent basis. But I certainly entertain the thought of doing so. Please keep us posted if you embark on such an adventure as the data would be of value.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
I think his question was answered, and I agree that it would be less toxic, however, it would still be toxic. Again as stated by many gains seem to subside after 3-4 weeks, so why bother? I suppose someone could try this, and give feedback, i.e. blood work.
If the gains from M1T subside after 3-4 weeks at 10-20mg, they may well not subside until at least 8 weeks on 5mg, since the gains would be much more gradual. Moreover, taking M1T standalone or as a base upon which to stack other (non-oral) anabolics are two very different things.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that they are two different things, however, if he is looking to add more mass using m1t as an addition to a cycle I feel would be more productive. I'm not trying to argue with you here Strategos, I am simply stating my opinions on the subject. I also wonder of the health factors. 10mgs shut me down in less than a week, and put my hdl numbers in the teens, 5mgs might take two weeks, but keeping levels that low for two months sounds a little dangerous, and not needed when there are other options, jmo.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
The toxicity is very high from m1t, even at 5mg. I would not exceed 4 weeks at any dose.
I think you could get the effects you're looking for by running M4OHN for 8 weeks at a moderate dose, it's a much safer & milder compound.

M4OHN would be nice but living in CA doesn't help much...

Juicemonkey101

Awards
This is based purley on gains, not side effects of heath, i did 6.5 weeks of M1T at 15mg and then 10mg ED towards the end. Loved it. Gains were much better kept then when i did 30mg ED for 3.5 weeks.... IMO, gains wise, it was awesome. Saying that though, better keep an eye on BP and liver values through out....

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
It would be interesting to see what happens. It would take patience as I imagine the gains wouldn't be as apparent (I don't think that the sides would either). I have thought about this before. It would be more akin to what HRT is like. Lower doses for extended (or indefinite) periods of time. If your test levels only increase to the high end of normal and your liver values stay within normal then this may be another method of usage. I have never heard of anyone with the patience to try it and follow up with blood work on a consistent basis. But I certainly entertain the thought of doing so. Please keep us posted if you embark on such an adventure as the data would be of value.
I guess I'll have to find out. 8 weeks - 5mgs per day.

Reason - I have not lifted in 5 months due to severe achillies tear. I'm just getting back into things - slowly...

Over the course of the eight weeks moderate lifting with soccer practice 5 days a week should give an excellent overall whole body workout.

Why not 25mgs. to 30 for four weeks? I teach middle school, last time I did this I went from 230 to 260 and some very direct questions from my students. The answer to them was eat lots of veggies and meat with lift as heavy as I possible. Don't need this a second go round, so this time a little cloak and dagger routine.

I'll move this over to cycles and add a few more details about it there, as soon as I begin. Should be interesting.

And gentlemen, thank you for your responses!

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Why not 25mgs. to 30 for four weeks? I teach middle school, last time I did this I went from 230 to 260 and some very direct questions from my students. The answer to them was eat lots of veggies and meat with lift as heavy as I possible.
That's hilarious.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards
I've done three short cycles of m1t in a row at 5mg 1st, 10mg 2nd, and 5mg 3rd. Each cycle I gained about half as much as the previous cycle. Even with the pct between the cycles, there still was diminishing returns.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking about a yr off from m1t because it seemed to do less and less for me each cycle.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I agree with safety precautions regarding long cycles of M1T as well as the prospect and fear of hideous sides. You might want to check out Iron Addicts scene, where they routinely discuss lengthy high-dose M1T cycles, with no apparent difficulty. **** makes me cry at 10mg by week 2 personally, and I don't buy the idea that it's only the exceptions that might be risking hepatoxicity. That's just me.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Of all the compounds available M1T would be the last one I would want to experiment with for 8 weeks. There is just too much risk and not enough reward. Like others have pointed out there are some decent alternatives if you are looking for a long and mild gain cycle.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
I'm taking about a yr off from m1t because it seemed to do less and less for me each cycle.
You are right on this aspect. When M1T hit the market I did 3 cycles at two weeks on two weeks off - back to back to back - rapid gains the first but by the third I was looking forward to a break. Nice part here is I've been off everything for a little over 8 months. Just looking for something to slowly move me back into the swing of things.

On a side note - discussions like this are the reason I have left so many other boards behind. There is a certain level of respect around here not found else where. Gentlemen again I thank you for your input as I research a little further into this.

PUSH2MORE

Awards
Nice to know it's not just me, That m1t stopped working for.I
was telled by the company. To raise the dose on my next cycle.
Was taking 20mg ed.Was tell to take 30mgs on next cycle.Because
my weight is 272lbs.

sonicbum

Awards
m1t is just someting you shoulnt take for more than 4 weeks period. if you wnat to run something longer than 4 weeks, DONT TAKE M1T, if you care anything about your liver.

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
I did an M1T cycle at 10mgs ED for five weeks. I had planned on going for six but to be honest, I saw no reason extending it one more week since I saw very little gains after week three. It was my second cycle in four months with the first one going four weeks at 10mgs a day. Two months pct and then I wanted to try a six week cycle at a low dose. It might have been because I did both in a short period of time but now I'm not sure I will ever go over three weeks again of M1T. I will just use it as a jump start to something else.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are right on this aspect. When M1T hit the market I did 3 cycles at two weeks on two weeks off - back to back to back - rapid gains the first but by the third I was looking forward to a break. Nice part here is I've been off everything for a little over 8 months. Just looking for something to slowly move me back into the swing of things.

On a side note - discussions like this are the reason I have left so many other boards behind. There is a certain level of respect around here not found else where. Gentlemen again I thank you for your input as I research a little further into this.
I read a lot on other forums before actually joining one. same reason these guys are informative and not talking stuff.

stuart harlin

Awards
Total agreement

I just, as of today, completed a six+, closer to seven, week cycle of M1T at a reverse pyramid dosage (20,15,10,5). Ryansm and others are right about gains diminishing after approx. 3-4 weeks, in fact my strength was at a standstill the past four weeks, and if it weren't for the 4derm and ephedrine I would not have been able to complete this brutal cycle. My skin is destroyed, seriously, and I am totally shut down. I am awaiting some Nolva, but have to say that I really regret even contemplating using this substance beyond 4 weeks. ALL of the adverse and unattractive side effects were experienced beyond 4 weeks. I seriously would reconsider the length of the cycle or simply change the compound to 1Test cypionate, etc. as recommended by others on this board.

One last note, PCT, PCT, PCT... that is a long time to rely on methylated exogenous testosterone. Best wishes and I hope your cycle, whatever it turns out to be, is safe, effective and free of health issues.

sonicbum

Awards
I just, as of today, completed a six+, closer to seven, week cycle of M1T at a reverse pyramid dosage (20,15,10,5). Ryansm and others are right about gains diminishing after approx. 3-4 weeks, in fact my strength was at a standstill the past four weeks, and if it weren't for the 4derm and ephedrine I would not have been able to complete this brutal cycle. My skin is destroyed, seriously, and I am totally shut down. I am awaiting some Nolva, but have to say that I really regret even contemplating using this substance beyond 4 weeks. ALL of the adverse and unattractive side effects were experienced beyond 4 weeks. I seriously would reconsider the length of the cycle or simply change the compound to 1Test cypionate, etc. as recommended by others on this board.

One last note, PCT, PCT, PCT... that is a long time to rely on methylated exogenous testosterone. Best wishes and I hope your cycle, whatever it turns out to be, is safe, effective and free of health issues.
2 things. you awaiting some nolva?? you should ALWAYS have everything you need for pct before you even start. and secondly, once you're shut down, there is no point in taking less m1t ED. by taking less mg's towards the end all you really do is slightly lower your sides (and testosterone) and stop your body from recovering. once you're shut down you might as well just stop taking it so you can start pct, rather than just taper off slowly.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
2 things. you awaiting some nolva?? you should ALWAYS have everything you need for pct before you even start. and secondly, once you're shut down, there is no point in taking less m1t ED. by taking less mg's towards the end all you really do is slightly lower your sides (and testosterone) and stop your body from recovering. once you're shut down you might as well just stop taking it so you can start pct, rather than just taper off slowly.
I have to totally agree that your always have everything you need for pct BEFORE you start a cycle. You never ever know when something unexpected will pop up. Better safe than sorry.

former_SlimJim

Board Supporter
Awards

Stu, Keep using the 4derm until the Nolva comes. Without any ph's or test in your system you may lose some of your gains while you wait on the nolva.