Day 5 of epi/tren

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
So I don't intend on making an indepth log on this, but I will post some before and after pictures of my cycle and tell you what I have experienced up to this point.

I will say that the pumps with this combo is unbelievable, almost uncomfortable but tolerable. I have noticed my recovery time between sets is almost nill to none and I still have plenty of energy after my workouts. I have noticed that my sleep is much deeper than normal and I do feel more rested than normal in the morning. I do notice a little bit of lethargy about an hour after each time I dose on the epistane, I've found if I eat a substantial meal with it isn't as harsh. I am eating a deficit of calories but high amounts of protein 250+ grams a day and I have still gained about 4 pounds in 5 days, I am not sure if this a desireable effect since I am trying to cut with these supplements, oh well we will see what happens.

The Trenazone is great, experiencing a a littbe burn at the application sites but I have been changing sites between my inner thighs and my upper chest to alleviate dermatitus.

I am using liver guard not a bad product the only issue is that there are only 15 servings in a bottle that costs $25.

I have noticed that there are signs of my blood preasure being a little bit high only because I have been getting headaches, so I will be picking up some hawthorne berry for that.

I started my dosing on Epi at 40mg a day and tren at 2ml, yes the doses are high for the first week but it doesn't seem to be an issue thus far. after the first bottle of epi I will be bumping up to 50mg a day.

for PCT

I will be using a combo of Clomiphene and Erase pro I am not sure how I will dose these quite yet.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
So today was chest day, day 7.

I just want to say I am just completely and utterly impressed with this combo, the lethargy and blood preasure issues are under control. The pumps I am experiencing during workout are still amazing and the energy is just insane still nill to none recover time between sets and I have been able to push all of my reps up from 10 in a set to 15. I am not going to get into detail about the weight all I am going to say is I am getting stronger, and I am feeling great. very minimal side effects I can't wait to bump the epi up to 50mg, I may even take it to 60mg we will see.

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
week 3 Epi 50mg/1ml tren things are going great strength gains are amazing and people are starting to notice the size I am gaining, I just kinda say its all about training hard and eating right. I can tell I am going to need a pretty heavy PCT my boys have already shrunk significantly kind of a weird thing to experience but I can tell I am shutting down. I am going to be picking up some erase pro and Clomiphene as soon as I can so I can get immediately on my pct. other than that all is well.

I may need some help with some dosing on my PCT so if anyone has some ideas feel free to share I want to make sure I keep most of my gains and alleviate some after cycle blues.

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
Is this your first cycle? Just wanna know how big diff is between Epi solo and Epi/Tren combo?
Any Ideas? Btw how is it going? Any sides?

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
Is this your first cycle? Just wanna know how big diff is between Epi solo and Epi/Tren combo?
Any Ideas? Btw how is it going? Any sides?
Yeah it's my first cycle it's a good cycle I might dose a bit lower next time 50mg of epi is kind of harsh for me. there has been significant strength gains and muscle hardening the effects are profound witha good diet. I notice with higher doses of Epi I get anxiety attacks and higher doses of trenazone there is libido loss and acne those were the biggest side effects for me to overcome.

Axiles

Axiles

Awards
Wow, I just notice that u r 5'11" and 230 lbs. Big fella! 36lbs more that me!!!
Any problems with joints???
Also how do you treat that acne?? Acne is bi*ch I hate it!

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
As an FYI for your next cycle - you usually want to pre-load the hawthorn berry pre-cycle, and DEFINITELY don't want to start it after already starting the cycle. Your BP is going to go up on anabolics no matter what, you should plan accordingly.

Figure out your dosages for PCT now. Don't want to start a cycle without knowing how everything is going to play out.