How to dose Beastdrol?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
The bottle says 30 min before your workout, is that actually the best, also what about nonworkout day? and if your taking more then 10 mgs a day?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just do 10mg for 6 weeks take 1 tab in the morning with fish oil and lift and eat and you will be happy

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm curious about this too, I have some SD on the way and would like to know the half-life of the compound. Not actually running it for a few months though.

Jraw

Awards
Not directed towards the thread but curious, is it frowned upon to also take a preworkout with a ph? I lift at 530 am and often rely on my preworkout

reeserobs

Awards
Not directed towards the thread but curious, is it frowned upon to also take a preworkout with a ph? I lift at 530 am and often rely on my preworkout
the only concern here is that it puts more risk towards elevating your blood pressure if your preworkout has stims in it. if you monitor your blood pressure regularly then you don't have much to worry about, just stop using the preworkout if it gets too high. you can supplement with hawthorn berries and lots of healthy fats like omega 3's from fish oils etc. to help your cardiovascular health as well.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I think for BP you need to try to keep any stress under control more than anything. When I was on cycle I noticed whenever I had a stressful day at work, or was pissed off for some other reason and I took my BP it would be like 155-160/85 or so but just by breathing slowly for a couple minutes and relaxing it would drop to like 130/85. My normal BP is 120-130/80-85 BTW, doctors have always told me this is fine. I've actually been told by a doctor before that spikes into hypertension caused by stress are normal as well and nothing to worry about. I just remember being a little freaked out on cycle one day when I was stressed out and the veins in my feet were poppin out like nothing I'd ever seen before.

reeserobs

Awards
higher blood pressure = dilated blood vessels & increased vascularity = looking like a boss & more blood/nutrients to your muscles when lifting

who cares if it can kill you, YOLO.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
lol reeserobs u cray, I think for my 10mg weeks im going to take 1 cap in the morning, then when i switch to the 20mgs weeks i will take one in the morning and one 30 min before workout, also is it ok to take a liver cleanse on cycle?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol reeserobs u cray, I think for my 10mg weeks im going to take 1 cap in the morning, then when i switch to the 20mgs weeks i will take one in the morning and one 30 min before workout, also is it ok to take a liver cleanse on cycle?
Liv 52

Jraw

Awards
I think for BP you need to try to keep any stress under control more than anything. When I was on cycle I noticed whenever I had a stressful day at work, or was pissed off for some other reason and I took my BP it would be like 155-160/85 or so but just by breathing slowly for a couple minutes and relaxing it would drop to like 130/85. My normal BP is 120-130/80-85 BTW, doctors have always told me this is fine. I've actually been told by a doctor before that spikes into hypertension caused by stress are normal as well and nothing to worry about. I just remember being a little freaked out on cycle one day when I was stressed out and the veins in my feet were poppin out like nothing I'd ever seen before.
Just got my bp tested on a test/winny cycle, taking stims regularly and it's still pretty low, but I still have incredible vascularity. Lucky in that respect

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I could be wrong but when I did an ad cycle I took 10mg about an hour or an hour n half before workout then the other 10mg before bed

I thought since you grow when your sleeping that it's b good to have a fresh dose right before bed so the stuff is in your system all night while your muscle rest n grow.
Does anyone think there's any benefit to dosing before bed, instead of say 10 in the morn then 10 pre workout?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I could be wrong but when I did an ad cycle I took 10mg about an hour or an hour n half before workout then the other 10mg before bed

I thought since you grow when your sleeping that it's b good to have a fresh dose right before bed so the stuff is in your system all night while your muscle rest n grow.
Does anyone think there's any benefit to dosing before bed, instead of say 10 in the morn then 10 pre workout?
I take an hour pwo with healthy fats, efas and fish oils for better absorption g2g

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not recommend taking SD for 6 weeks
Why? Jbry seems to think it would be great for some lean muscle...I know it's liver toxic but at such a low dose 6 weeks should be fine

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you went by mg a 10 mg 6 week cycle would be 420mg total of beastdrol now if you did a 10/20/20/20 cycle that would be 490mg of beastdrol resulting is quicker and larger gains but less maintainable gains then a 10mg 6 week cycle....yea 6 weeks is longer then 4 weeks but what's more liver toxic 490mg of beastdrol over a 4 week period or 420mg of beastdrol over a 6 week period? Just my .02

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Just got my bp tested on a test/winny cycle, taking stims regularly and it's still pretty low, but I still have incredible vascularity. Lucky in that respect
Must be nice man! :D I was also drinking energy drinks or coffee on a daily basis in the morning, gotta wake up lol can't handle it.

Jraw

Awards
Must be nice man! :D I was also drinking energy drinks or coffee on a daily basis in the morning, gotta wake up lol can't handle it.
I do it too! I thought it was terrible until I went on the supplement forum..now those guys bp has to be through the roof. Some take 8+ stims on a cut

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you went by mg a 10 mg 6 week cycle would be 420mg total of beastdrol now if you did a 10/20/20/20 cycle that would be 490mg of beastdrol resulting is quicker and larger gains but less maintainable gains then a 10mg 6 week cycle....yea 6 weeks is longer then 4 weeks but what's more liver toxic 490mg of beastdrol over a 4 week period or 420mg of beastdrol over a 6 week period? Just my .02
This has bro science written all over it. Not saying your 6wks at 10mg is any better or worse than the typical 4wk cycle, but your 2 cents only covers a portion of the whole dollar. You are neglecting to consider the potential ramifications that sustained elevation of various enzymes can have in regards to not only your liver but other body organs or what the potentials could be when having a liver that is perhaps not able to do its job fully or properly for a longer period of time could mean.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Well my cycles 4 weeks @10/20/20/20 one the 20 days gonna take one 30 min pre workout

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aside from slamming your body with that 490 mg in 4 weeks, taking 10mg in the am gives you 24hrs for your body to clear that small amount out, not completely, but most of it.

run 10mg e/d, you will feel much better and experience much less sides than with 20-30mg.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has bro science written all over it. Not saying your 6wks at 10mg is any better or worse than the typical 4wk cycle, but your 2 cents only covers a portion of the whole dollar. You are neglecting to consider the potential ramifications that sustained elevation of various enzymes can have in regards to not only your liver but other body organs or what the potentials could be when having a liver that is perhaps not able to do its job fully or properly for a longer period of time could mean.
People can do what they want, only way I'll do 20mg for 4 weeks of sd again if if its a kick start to a longer non methyl cycle.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just wonder if its better to take 10mg per day or 20mg per day if you are only taking it on WO days only (for 8 weeks stacked with ABv3)....it seems like 10mg per day is good for 6 weeks ED, I totally agree there....but maybe 10mg is too little if you're only taking it 4 days per week....then again if you want to do an OTC PCT w/o an official SERM 10mg might be best to avoid too much suppression....:confused: :D

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Other way around, sides wise, results wise will prob be similar to hd, with sd having a little more in terms if muscle full ness
so your saying sd will be nicer on the body and help create similar results?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People can do what they want, only way I'll do 20mg for 4 weeks of sd again if if its a kick start to a longer non methyl cycle.
I know and I really have no opinion on which way would be easier on the liver or body in general. I just wanted to point out that considering total amounts of a a substance taken is not looking at the whole potential picture.