Bubbly urine, one week left on DMZ?

SlyCamaro

Awards
Hey guys need some advise, I have feeling my kidnys are stressing. When I wake up in the morn my pee is very bubbly. It's not real frothy or thick but it's there. As the day goes on it kinda clears up as I pound water, this has been going on for 3 days. I have one week left on DMZ and I started some test last week I plan on running for a bit. I am going to pick up some kind of kidney support and not take the DMZ for a few days and see if it stops. Should I just finish the last week of these pills or stop, i peed 3 times today and it gets better every time I pee, but I also have not taken the DMZ today.

cdup

cdup

Awards
What is your protein consumption? Bubbly urine can be a result of excessive protein in your diet. If it is extremely high I would expect it to be a bit bubbly, almost like there is a small bit of detergent or soap in the urine. I am not a Dr. or anything, but I have had this happen to me at high protein ingestion. Even currently I am experiencing something similar. Hope this helps.

SlyCamaro

Awards
Thanks man, my protine intake is pretty high. I drink 2 shakes a day plus allot of meat and eggs everyday. You are right, looks like soap like.

SlyCamaro

Awards
Just a heads up, started taking cranberri pills. This has seemed to help some after about a day of punding water and not taking the dmz... finishing up this last week so far so good.