H-DROL cycle querie

ssjg0ten5

Awards
Hi everyone

I am going to start my second H-DROL cycle, So much different info on the web, and these forums a lot of it contradicts itself so I'm looking for some personalised info.
My last cycle was about a year ago, gained about 8lbs lean muscle and no side effects at all (did not do enough research hence this thread)

i did
50mg for 9 days
75mg for 13 days
Ordered novladex at the start of the cycle and it never came... so had no pct.. (no gyno or sides)

Starting fresh now a year later.. I have cycle assist, milk thistle, multivitamins, 80caps of H-DROL and about 80 tabs of Novladex

I'm 22yrs old, 145lbs
Should i stick to the 50/75/75/75, or go higher?
As for the PCT with Novladex which would be the best (some people say to start novladex half way through the cycle, others say otherwise)
I'm loading on milk thistle and starting the cycle next week
Thanks

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
If you had no sides at 75, I would run it 75/75/100/100/100/100. That's what I just ran my first cycle at, started at 75 ed and had no major problems so bumped up to 100 and had no real change in sides except the back pumps got REALLY bad on back and leg days, but you can sort those out with about 5-10g of Taurine. If you have problems when you bump up to 100 you can always just go back to 75 as well. I gained a total of 13lbs, now it's only 9lbs though on second week of PCT but seem to be holding 174 fine I think the 4lbs lost in first week may have just been water/glycogen.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Agreed. no sides = up dose to 100. And you'll get 2x the results extending this to 6 weeks instead of 4 as the above poster suggested. Good luck

ssjg0ten5

Awards
If you had no sides at 75, I would run it 75/75/100/100/100/100. That's what I just ran my first cycle at, started at 75 ed and had no major problems so bumped up to 100 and had no real change in sides except the back pumps got REALLY bad on back and leg days, but you can sort those out with about 5-10g of Taurine. If you have problems when you bump up to 100 you can always just go back to 75 as well. I gained a total of 13lbs, now it's only 9lbs though on second week of PCT but seem to be holding 174 fine I think the 4lbs lost in first week may have just been water/glycogen.
Thanks guys, what about the pct with 75/75/100/100/100/100?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I'm running DAA 3g ed, CEE 5g ed, Torem, and Erase for my PCT. You could switch the DAA out with any natty T-Boost or run it alongside one. You'll be fine with Nolva look at some other peoples threads to figure out dosing, you'll want to run the Nolva for 4 weeks after cycle, I recommend running Erase as well alongside the SERM, something like 1/2/3/3/3/1.