Diet help for the home stretch of my Test E cycle (and PCT stuff)

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Currently finishing up week 10 of 12 on my Test E 500 cycle.

I really want to harden & cut up but without losing that 'fullness', so I was wondering if anyone has a good recommended macro amounts to follow in my diet to make the most of these last few weeks (and the two weeks prior to PCT).

For most of my cycle, and for the most part, my diet has been:

Protein: 275 - 300 g, Carbs: 375 - 450 g, Fat 75 - 100, ~3500 calories and my base weight normally is at 200, although now after 10 weeks test e 500 / week (and last 6 weeks Winny tabs 50 mg ED) I went up to 215, and now down a little to ~210 probably because I've been trying to eat cleaner these last couple weeks.

Anyway, here are my questions:
(1) any diet tips for making the most out of those last two weeks (and the two weeks prior to PCT) in terms of hardening / cutting / losing fat without losing muscle fullness, e.g. sample macro #'s for someone approx. my weight that has worked for you
(2) in the 2 weeks that Test E is leaving my system, can I still take Winny tabs for the first 11 of those 14 days (or the first week and taper after?)?. I think the traditional answer might be no, but...if winny's half life is a day or so I figure why not make more use out of the two weeks and stop it about 2-3 days prior to PCT.

Thanks for any and all help brothers :)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Are you contest prepping or just looking to look good? The only sure fire way I know of is to work out carbs while keeping decent amount of fiber. That is what all my buddies do for contest prep, they dont cut calories just carbs, and some of them are the most vascular people I have ever seen.

Don't hold this as an absolute truth because I am still researching real gear, but I believe you can run winny atleast a week after your last inject I wouldnt push it much further just because winny with little to no test is no fun from what I've heard.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Awesome man thanks a lot. No I'm not contest prepping but just want to maximize these last few weeks / get ripped etc. That definitely makes sense, I'll workout hard for three weeks (2 more weeks test + one week as there's still test in my system) and then lighten up the workout 4th week, drop the winny and then get prepped for PCT. Much appreciated amigo:)

P094743

Awards
I like both gerbil's ideas on the winny and cutting carbs. Vote to keep protein in higher range of what you have been taking in. When cutting the carbs it would be good to start cutting from last meal of the day and slowly work backwards. Good luck! Keep up the enthusiasm.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If your blood pressure is perfectly in check you could probably add an eca stack, just a thought

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yep best way is to cut carbs down way lower, BUT then you won't have your precious "fullness" :D....well maybe maybe not....might look flat on low carbs. But I'd run the winny all the way to the damn end and after, right up until PCT....thats me though....not saying its "right" and in the "bible" of bodybuilding :D.....but I never got creaky joints on winny or any other AI or DHT PH/DS....and on orals you can start PCT days afterwards as you already know....