Not waiting any longer

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. This is the type advice I was looking for

2. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX
    This is the type advice I was looking for
    Glad we could help. Now u know you're doing 2 a days practically lol, time to binge eat bro haha.
    •   

3. Get some liquid egg whites, and chug them like warm beer on your work breaks...interested in your results good luck dude

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Glad we could help. Now u know you're doing 2 a days practically lol, time to binge eat bro haha.
    Seconded
    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    Get some liquid egg whites, and chug them like warm beer on your work breaks...interested in your results good luck dude
    And tasty!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. On stand by at work waiting on the go ahead on boiler to open up
    •   

6. Well first dose went as planned actual injection wasn't that bad but the extreme tightness that came after almost freaked me out I was expecting some didn't know it was gonna be that extreme I felt like frankenstine walking around

7. Celorza I need help with my nutrition plan apparently I'm an idiot and didnt think bout all the cals I'm burning at the job it's hard as hell for me to force the 5000 cals down my throat now ADVICE please

8. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX View Post
    Celorza I need help with my nutrition plan apparently I'm an idiot and didnt think bout all the cals I'm burning at the job it's hard as hell for me to force the 5000 cals down my throat now ADVICE please
    How are your fats in your diet? I try to add olive oil to all of my foods to get those extra cals. Kind of minuscule, but it def helps me when trying to meet those high cal requirements

9. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX
    Celorza I need help with my nutrition plan apparently I'm an idiot and didnt think bout all the cals I'm burning at the job it's hard as hell for me to force the 5000 cals down my throat now ADVICE please
    I can help u too, dietetics major lol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I can help u too, dietetics major lol.
    Prescribe the big macs!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jbranken

Prescribe the big macs!
    Lol steak n shake is much better.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol steak n shake is much better.
    Happy hour milkshakes. Guilty pleasure.

13. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Happy hour milkshakes. Guilty pleasure.
    Lactose intolerant, I can't have them ...lol

14. I ve worked so hard to cut dirty food at I don't want to do anything detrimental to my program at work now on lunch bout to pound 2 grilled and trimmed chicken breast 8 hard boiled egg whites cup of rice and a banana my wife prepares all six of my meals one day prior she's been my biggest supporter she wants me to have Ryan baders body can't handle liquid egg whites

15. But apparently clean ain't working

16. Yea unfortunately meeting high cal requirements cleanly is difficult. With a retarded metabolism like yours though, a few dirty meals ed may not hur..

17. Appreciate being taken seriously back to work now

18. When does the tightness suppose to subside?

19. Just got off work going to get first triple stacker large shake and fries that I've had n over a year I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure I'm taking jbranken's advice and running with it

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jbranken
    Yea unfortunately meeting high cal requirements cleanly is difficult. With a retarded metabolism like yours though, a few dirty meals ed may not hur..
    Yeah you're gonna have to have dirty meals. Steakburgers, pizzas with tons of meat, italian food lol, etc.

21. Overload on carbs??? Is that what ur saying I've been ****tin straight protein for a year now burger and fries are gonna prolly throw my body into shock... Lmao

22. Tightness has slacked some is it gonna be like this during whole cycle?

23. Runnin prop 100 mg a ml dose 1 1/2 cc

24. Anybody wanna answer my question I know somebody knows

25. Stri8ed??
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Working Longer May Translate Into Living Longer
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 04:32 AM
  2. Been waiting for this
    By IRserge in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4