Not waiting any longer

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
I was gonna wait till Saturday to start my cycle but I've waited long enough tomorrow it's goin down I'm so jacked

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
I'm new to the forum and the lifestyle, I ve been a pot smoking, binge drinking type guy, I'm a Boilermaker and I work with alot of big guys and I'm just not I've been 5" 8' 150 lbs. since I was 18 I've been a member of a gym for the past year now and I haven't gained any size I actually got smaller I've always been the Lil guy and I'm fed up and I'm fighting back after about three months of research I've made up my mind on what I'm running any useful feedback would appreciated I've chosen not to stack bc I don't know how my body is gonna react
500 mg test prop a week for twelve weeks
50 mg clomid 5 days after last dose of test for two weeks
25 mg clomid for two weeks
This is his cycle

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...fair enough , good cycle and good luck.

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
Y'all can be as negative as u would like continue to hate on me and smash me in the ground I joined the forum for some advice bc a very knowledgable person told there was alot of good advice out there u just have to seek it out i guess there's gonna be THAT guy everywhere u go that just has to be a d bag I don't want to start a typing fight I just joined for support and advice if u don't have any don't waste ur time bashing me on my thread

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Y'all can be as negative as u would like continue to hate on me and smash me in the ground I joined the forum for some advice bc a very knowledgable person told there was alot of good advice out there u just have to seek it out i guess there's gonna be THAT guy everywhere u go that just has to be a d bag I don't want to start a typing fight I just joined for support and advice if u don't have any don't waste ur time bashing me on my thread
I did not bash or hate , merely asked a question about age , and I did not say anything after hearing you are 25, like I said , if its your first run , test alone is perfect and good scheduling of PCT also, keep it a solo run and enjoy the ride.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
It seems it's more like that because you're IGNORING the "support and advice." The support and advice most sensible people on here will say that you're not ready and you need to try and gain size NATURALLY before you even attempt steroids. Just because we're not agreeing in your logic and telling you that "you're not ready" for a cycle doesn't mean we're trying to bash you. We're giving you the truth because honestly you aren't ready for a cycle if you can't even get your diet in check.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Facepalm

I can't gain any size naturally so I'm gonna use anabolics. :banghead:
It seems it's more like that because you're IGNORING the "support and advice." The support and advice most sensible people on here will say that you're not ready and you need to try and gain size NATURALLY before you even attempt steroids. Just because we're not agreeing in your logic and telling you that "you're not ready" for a cycle doesn't mean we're trying to bash you. We're giving you the truth because honestly you aren't ready for a cycle if you can't even get your diet in check. You've been in the gym for SEVEN years and you're 150 pounds. I think that speaks for itself.
Bro...u are on an anabolic too and you are 21 , even if it is a SARM its still AAS due to standard regulations...So don't hate on him , heck you are even lighter than him in a height to weight ratio, and he is already 25, he already has his stuff, the least we can do is SUPPORT HIM and advice him , I know where you are coming from brother, but sometimes you gotta learn to leave this opinions at the door and merely walk in to HELP and advice, specially when its less than 24 hours for their first pin :p!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Bro...u are on an anabolic too and you are 21 , even if it is a SARM its still AAS due to standard regulations...So don't hate on him , heck you are even lighter than him in a height to weight ratio, and he is already 25, he already has his stuff, the least we can do is SUPPORT HIM and advice him , I know where you are coming from brother, but sometimes you gotta learn to leave this opinions at the door and merely walk in to HELP and advice, specially when its less than 24 hours for their first pin :p!
I know but it's just different. I've been lifting for 4 years, albeit with some screw ups in the middle but gained 40 pounds naturally before I even considered an extremely mild anabolic. I just don't feel like seeing him waste his time on a 12 week cycle of Test expecting HUGE things when he can't gain a single pound naturally.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know, kinda think this guy isn't telling the truth about his age. Some people are gonna use steriods as a crutch. So I say go ahead because I really don't care. Some people just have to things the hard way.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I know but it's just different. I've been lifting for 4 years, albeit with some screw ups in the middle but gained 40 pounds naturally before I even considered an extremely mild anabolic. I just don't feel like seeing him waste his time on a 12 week cycle of Test expecting HUGE things when he can't gain a single pound naturally.
I know it is a matter of him not watching his diet and training habits, but can you stop him from pinning tomorrow morning? Nope I don't think we can my friend.
I don't know, kinda think this guy isn't telling the truth about his age. Some people are gonna use steriods as a crutch. So I say go ahead because I really don't care. Some people just have to things the hard way.
And I do think he is not being forward, specially from evidence on the post of him joining a gym at 18 and a year later now thinking of AAS haha, but then again , we can not prove he is not 25 and well...I have grown to think like you, and not give a f*ck when they are already at some hours away from their first pin :D, if the problem is where I know it is , in his diet and training habits...well he WILL learn the bad way and experience a horrible cycle with shutdown for nothing, and a tremendous psychological nightmare on PCT , specially on clomids emotional side effects!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I foresee all gains lost during and after pct. OP if u can't gain naturally anabolics aren't gonna do sh*t. I'd like to follow, but this will probly b a waste of time.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I foresee all gains lost during and after pct. OP if u can't gain naturally anabolics aren't gonna do sh*t. I'd like to follow, but this will probly b a waste of time.
Glad someone follows the same train of thought T-bone and I hopped on haha

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
Just wait for my result pics I must not be wording my threads I have been very serious about my diet and training I totally changed my lifestyle but in a years time I got sick a couple times got injured once and didn't my calorie mark everyday of the year but I come very close to a whole year I'm dedicated I just really think my body doesn't want to reach my goal naturally regardless of diet and training regiment I'm trying to get to 205

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just wait for my result pics I must not be wording my threads I have been very serious about my diet and training I totally changed my lifestyle but in a years time I got sick a couple times got injured once and didn't my calorie mark everyday of the year but I come very close to a whole year I'm dedicated I just really think my body doesn't want to reach my goal naturally regardless of diet and training regiment I'm trying to get to 205
Yeah but when u EAT BIG and LIFT BIG u will grow! There's no way u can't naturally gain, that's not possible. If u can't gain weight now, what makes u think that you'll b able to maintain the possible 20 pounds you'll gain now?

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
And I can't say there hasn't been any gains at all I'm saying I'm not seeing them I did gain 5 to 8 lbs it fluctuates I didn't say I joined a gym at 18 I said I've been the same size

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Glad someone follows the same train of thought T-bone and I hopped on haha
Agreed. Even if u cycle before you've reached your genetic potential, u should still make sure you're capable of making natty gains.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
And I can't say there hasn't been any gains at all I'm saying I'm not seeing them I did gain 5 to 8 lbs it fluctuates I didn't say I joined a gym at 18 I said I've been the same size
How could u have reached your genetic potential if you've always been the same size practically?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Well if ya dead set, have at it but do take in consideration! Goodluck! It's been like 2 weeks (was in Dubai) seems like a lot of new people.
Changing topic ^^ manbeast is where?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well if ya dead set, have at it but do take in consideration! Goodluck! It's been like 2 weeks (was in Dubai) seems like a lot of new people.
Changing topic ^^ manbeast is where?
ManBeast has been dearly missed :(

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
I may not havent met my full potential but it doesn't feel like i ever will and maybe I should hold on the aas but I'm not going to I'm also not jumping into it head first I ve put my time n the gym n the kitchen and on the grill and i want what I got due and that's noticeable results I've stared at myself in the mirror for a year and I don't like what i see my mind is made up

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I may not havent met my full potential but it doesn't feel like i ever will and maybe I should hold on the aas but I'm not going to I'm also not jumping into it head first I ve put my time n the gym n the kitchen and on the grill and i want what I got due and that's noticeable results I've stared at myself in the mirror for a year and I don't like what i see my mind is made up
Eh good luck bro, I'll follow, but u better gain some goddamn weight and keep most of it after pct! I'm not following for nothing, I'll come and kill u if this is a waste of time.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
This is absolutely the wrong mindset for lifting. You don't 'deserve' anything; you have to work for it. If you think you're due anything in lifting then you won't get very far.

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
****ing a I appreciate that I really do I ll keep everybody posted

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Eh good luck bro, I'll follow, but u better gain some goddamn weight and keep most of it after pct! I'm not following for nothing, I'll come and kill u if this is a waste of time.
My thoughts precisely...we'll be watching and pitching in advice , Str8ed is the chemist mostly, I am the nutrition and routine manager mostly...make us proud or we can find you, and you are facing the wrath of a very swole red neck and a mighty angry troll sized lifter.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts precisely...we'll be watching and pitching in advice , Str8ed is the chemist mostly, I am the nutrition and routine manager mostly...make us proud or we can find you, and you are facing the wrath of a very swole red neck and a mighty angry troll sized lifter.
Aka the log whores :lol:

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
160 with a goal of 190 where is ur pic at how much work have u put in I see if still 30lbs from ur goal weight are you eating right my worth ethic is superb u don't have to doubt that broda

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
160 with a goal of 190 where is ur pic at how much work have u put in I see if still 30lbs from ur goal weight are you eating right my worth ethic is superb u don't have to doubt that broda
Now that you mentioned diet...drop in some stats, your current diet, usual habits and let me have them...time for "Diet on AAS 101" bro...if you want those 20-30lbs yourself...well you are looking at a LOT of work in the kitchen.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
^^ these guys!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I've went from 130 -> 167 since February. Also don't have any pictures but I was going to try and get some up in the near future.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
You said you was eating almost 5000 calories a day in your other post. I doubt that seriously my man. Do you keep track or is that just an estimate?

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
I count em eating like me ain't cheap u doubt it all u want wait for result pics

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I count em eating like me ain't cheap u doubt it all u want wait for result pics
I don't doubt it, merely want to help you out with macro ratio for optimal results on cycle, this is more my area of expertise.

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
Right on broda glad someone is getting big gains I'm not expecting three month miracle I know this is a lifestyle and I'm already signed up Im just trying to get on the bus with you

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
It's cool man! This site can make you bitter with the constant 'hay guiz, I'm one week away from finishing my 8 week Superdrol cycle. What's a SERM?' Didn't mean to come off douchey at all. Just trying to get people in the right mindset for anabolic use.

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
Going to work guys moving heavy metal boilermaker all serious lifters would love my job I'm gonna get with y'all tomorrow and let u know how first dose goes

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to work guys moving heavy metal boilermaker all serious lifters would love my job I'm gonna get with y'all tomorrow and let u know how first dose goes
That could be part of the problem. If your job is so physical your gonna need even more calories to make up for all that work.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
5000 is alot of f*ckin calories man. I have trouble getting close to that even dirty. I'm pushing 200 lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah you're burning crazy calories bro, just slam food all day, even a few dirty meals.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
5000 is alot of f*ckin calories man. I have trouble getting close to that even dirty. I'm pushing 200 lol
The thing is he has a physical job...he burns kCalories and has literally no time to go into coma metabolic rate, its always up thanks to his work and added gym routine, we might need to get him on a lot...A LOT of dirty meals along with baseline macros for his weight coming from CLEAN foods, but loads of dirty meals to support his lifestyle

demolition

demolition

Awards
It seems it's more like that because you're IGNORING the "support and advice." The support and advice most sensible people on here will say that you're not ready and you need to try and gain size NATURALLY before you even attempt steroids. Just because we're not agreeing in your logic and telling you that "you're not ready" for a cycle doesn't mean we're trying to bash you. We're giving you the truth because honestly you aren't ready for a cycle if you can't even get your diet in check.
This^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
This forum is like a drug I just had to get back on before I went into work and I see these new post and all the research and training ive done I never thought about all the manual labor at work and I sweat as much there as I do the gym I have no water weight