Lol steak n shake is much better.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol steak n shake is much better.
    Happy hour milkshakes. Guilty pleasure.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Happy hour milkshakes. Guilty pleasure.
    Lactose intolerant, I can't have them ...lol

4. I ve worked so hard to cut dirty food at I don't want to do anything detrimental to my program at work now on lunch bout to pound 2 grilled and trimmed chicken breast 8 hard boiled egg whites cup of rice and a banana my wife prepares all six of my meals one day prior she's been my biggest supporter she wants me to have Ryan baders body can't handle liquid egg whites

5. But apparently clean ain't working
    •   

6. Yea unfortunately meeting high cal requirements cleanly is difficult. With a retarded metabolism like yours though, a few dirty meals ed may not hur..

7. Appreciate being taken seriously back to work now

8. When does the tightness suppose to subside?

9. Just got off work going to get first triple stacker large shake and fries that I've had n over a year I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure I'm taking jbranken's advice and running with it

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jbranken
    Yea unfortunately meeting high cal requirements cleanly is difficult. With a retarded metabolism like yours though, a few dirty meals ed may not hur..
    Yeah you're gonna have to have dirty meals. Steakburgers, pizzas with tons of meat, italian food lol, etc.

11. Overload on carbs??? Is that what ur saying I've been ****tin straight protein for a year now burger and fries are gonna prolly throw my body into shock... Lmao

12. Tightness has slacked some is it gonna be like this during whole cycle?

13. Runnin prop 100 mg a ml dose 1 1/2 cc

14. Anybody wanna answer my question I know somebody knows

15. Stri8ed??

16. Jbranken celoreza. Stri8ed anybody

17. You're just experiencing a little bloat/water retention from the prop. Run an ai like arimidex .25mg e3d or so and you'll be fine. And your carb intake should be through the roof since you're trying to get all swole n ****. Your diet should be something like 40/50/10 (40% protein, 50% carbs, 10% fats). The carbs are just as important as protein when building muscle. But like ive said before you can up them fats to get the cals so 35/50/15 might be more realistic for you. Eat pasta, rice and potatoes like an animal

18. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX
    Overload on carbs??? Is that what ur saying I've been ****tin straight protein for a year now burger and fries are gonna prolly throw my body into shock... Lmao
    This is why I knew he wasn't even eating properly and he would risk a bad cycle unless he listened...everybody needs to shove in carbs...and fats...eating only massive amounts of protein will never yield mass gains, glad to know you at least listened
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jbranken
    You're just experiencing a little bloat/water retention from the prop. Run an ai like arimidex .25mg e3d or so and you'll be fine. And your carb intake should be through the roof since you're trying to get all swole n ****. Your diet should be something like 40/50/10 (40% protein, 50% carbs, 10% fats). The carbs are just as important as protein when building muscle. But like ive said before you can up them fats to get the cals so 35/50/15 might be more realistic for you. Eat pasta, rice and potatoes like an animal
    I would hold back on the AI for at least 1-2 weeks to see his body's response better not just initial shock, then , even recommend getting hcg for an easier pct and to help him hold on to more gains in an easier oct where he will still have to pop in carbs like there's no tomorrow specially due to his high activity lifestyle
    >SNS-Glycophase<

20. Tightness has already gotten better I went and killed it on legs today thanks for the advice fellas now I'm bout to go kill some chicken alfredo

21. 2nd dose smooth as silk, tightness gone, my mind is SOOOO focused right now I'm feeling good and looking great i love it

22. Chicken parmesan mmmmm I'm sooooo hungry i feel like I got the munchies and I can't satisfy my appetite and I'm loving it

23. Eat everything bro.

24. I will like to add a bit of experience. These guys are giving you great advice. I used to be stuck at gaining weight for a long time. I was 6'5" (Still am BTW, LOL) and weighed 190. I played basketball daily. I gained 40lbs freshman year in college 92. I lost it and regained 60 and lost 40 Sophmore year by running 5 days a week (Army ROTC) and basketball. Senior year I broke my ankle and blew up to 290 97. Dec 2011, powerlifting, hit 344lbs.

Fast forward to now, a solid and beastly 335lbs and getting tighter. How did I do it, dirty. I ate all the wrong foods (burgers/fries/shakes) and overate to the point my body just added weight to my frame. I then carved out the fat like you wouldn't believe. No one told me to not eat the same if I wasn't hooping. I didn't know any better. My metabolism used to be extremely fast, now it's tremendously slow. I get mistaken for have played football all the time becuase of my frame. Again, I did it all wrong and it wasn't intentional it just happened.

If you want to get big naturally, you have to eat big.

25. This forum is the best thing that could have fell in my lap i love all the input guys keep it coming and watch me get my swole on time for the fourth meal and I ain't talkin taco bell Lol

26. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX
    This forum is the best thing that could have fell in my lap i love all the input guys keep it coming and watch me get my swole on time for the fourth meal and I ain't talkin taco bell Lol
    Lol only taco bell knows how to make dog food taste amazing haha.

27. They actually get there seasoned meat from purina(the dog food company) I **** u not I've seen the bags the meat comes in
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

28. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    They actually get there seasoned meat from purina(the dog food company) I **** u not I've seen the bags the meat comes in
    I figured as much, the texture nor the taste is like real ground beef. Its still delicious though, but god forbid I ever waste a cheat meal on taco bell. I think I sh*t out more protein than that lol.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol only taco bell knows how to make dog food taste amazing haha.
    You have clearly never been to mexico brother, anytime you wish to, I got 3 beach houses around the motherland and the usual common knowledge is to NEVER eat on a taco stand (that's on the street) that does NOT have dogs walking around and looking at you for food...this means 2 things, they already turned the population of stray dogs (yes there's thousands in mexico, all around the country) in the neighborhood, or that the dogs are smart enough not to eat their kin all cooked up and sliced into taco meat . No lie, ask any other person here with mexican or hispanic parents, they will tell you the same thing...mexicans KNOW how to make dogs taste awesome :3!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

30. I wouldn't feed taco bell to my dog, the food comes in boxes labeled "not human grade".
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Working Longer May Translate Into Living Longer
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 04:32 AM
  2. Been waiting for this
    By IRserge in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 02:29 PM