Not waiting any longer

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Eh good luck bro, I'll follow, but u better gain some goddamn weight and keep most of it after pct! I'm not following for nothing, I'll come and kill u if this is a waste of time.
    My thoughts precisely...we'll be watching and pitching in advice , Str8ed is the chemist mostly, I am the nutrition and routine manager mostly...make us proud or we can find you, and you are facing the wrath of a very swole red neck and a mighty angry troll sized lifter.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    My thoughts precisely...we'll be watching and pitching in advice , Str8ed is the chemist mostly, I am the nutrition and routine manager mostly...make us proud or we can find you, and you are facing the wrath of a very swole red neck and a mighty angry troll sized lifter.
    Aka the log whores
    •   
       


  3. 160 with a goal of 190 where is ur pic at how much work have u put in I see if still 30lbs from ur goal weight are you eating right my worth ethic is superb u don't have to doubt that broda

  4. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    Aka the log whores
    I've always been a whore, my sh*t is loose bro fo sho.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX View Post
    160 with a goal of 190 where is ur pic at how much work have u put in I see if still 30lbs from ur goal weight are you eating right my worth ethic is superb u don't have to doubt that broda
    Now that you mentioned diet...drop in some stats, your current diet, usual habits and let me have them...time for "Diet on AAS 101" bro...if you want those 20-30lbs yourself...well you are looking at a LOT of work in the kitchen.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    My thoughts precisely...we'll be watching and pitching in advice , Str8ed is the chemist mostly, I am the nutrition and routine manager mostly...make us proud or we can find you, and you are facing the wrath of a very swole red neck and a mighty angry troll sized lifter.
    ^^ these guys!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX View Post
    160 with a goal of 190 where is ur pic at how much work have u put in I see if still 30lbs from ur goal weight are you eating right my worth ethic is superb u don't have to doubt that broda
    I've went from 130 -> 167 since February. Also don't have any pictures but I was going to try and get some up in the near future.

  8. You said you was eating almost 5000 calories a day in your other post. I doubt that seriously my man. Do you keep track or is that just an estimate?

  9. I count em eating like me ain't cheap u doubt it all u want wait for result pics

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    You said you was eating almost 5000 calories a day in your other post. I doubt that seriously my man. Do you keep track or is that just an estimate?
    Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX View Post
    I count em eating like me ain't cheap u doubt it all u want wait for result pics
    You two look like you have identical body types. Kinda funny!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX View Post
    I count em eating like me ain't cheap u doubt it all u want wait for result pics
    I don't doubt it, merely want to help you out with macro ratio for optimal results on cycle, this is more my area of expertise.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Right on broda glad someone is getting big gains I'm not expecting three month miracle I know this is a lifestyle and I'm already signed up Im just trying to get on the bus with you

  13. It's cool man! This site can make you bitter with the constant 'hay guiz, I'm one week away from finishing my 8 week Superdrol cycle. What's a SERM?' Didn't mean to come off douchey at all. Just trying to get people in the right mindset for anabolic use.

  14. Going to work guys moving heavy metal boilermaker all serious lifters would love my job I'm gonna get with y'all tomorrow and let u know how first dose goes

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX View Post
    Going to work guys moving heavy metal boilermaker all serious lifters would love my job I'm gonna get with y'all tomorrow and let u know how first dose goes
    That could be part of the problem. If your job is so physical your gonna need even more calories to make up for all that work.

  16. 5000 is alot of f*ckin calories man. I have trouble getting close to that even dirty. I'm pushing 200 lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX
    Going to work guys moving heavy metal boilermaker all serious lifters would love my job I'm gonna get with y'all tomorrow and let u know how first dose goes
    Yeah you're burning crazy calories bro, just slam food all day, even a few dirty meals.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    5000 is alot of f*ckin calories man. I have trouble getting close to that even dirty. I'm pushing 200 lol
    The thing is he has a physical job...he burns kCalories and has literally no time to go into coma metabolic rate, its always up thanks to his work and added gym routine, we might need to get him on a lot...A LOT of dirty meals along with baseline macros for his weight coming from CLEAN foods, but loads of dirty meals to support his lifestyle
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by broda
    It seems it's more like that because you're IGNORING the "support and advice." The support and advice most sensible people on here will say that you're not ready and you need to try and gain size NATURALLY before you even attempt steroids. Just because we're not agreeing in your logic and telling you that "you're not ready" for a cycle doesn't mean we're trying to bash you. We're giving you the truth because honestly you aren't ready for a cycle if you can't even get your diet in check.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?

  20. This forum is like a drug I just had to get back on before I went into work and I see these new post and all the research and training ive done I never thought about all the manual labor at work and I sweat as much there as I do the gym I have no water weight

  21. This is the type advice I was looking for

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX
    This is the type advice I was looking for
    Glad we could help. Now u know you're doing 2 a days practically lol, time to binge eat bro haha.

  23. Get some liquid egg whites, and chug them like warm beer on your work breaks...interested in your results good luck dude

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Glad we could help. Now u know you're doing 2 a days practically lol, time to binge eat bro haha.
    Seconded
    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    Get some liquid egg whites, and chug them like warm beer on your work breaks...interested in your results good luck dude
    And tasty!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. On stand by at work waiting on the go ahead on boiler to open up

  26. Well first dose went as planned actual injection wasn't that bad but the extreme tightness that came after almost freaked me out I was expecting some didn't know it was gonna be that extreme I felt like frankenstine walking around

  27. Celorza I need help with my nutrition plan apparently I'm an idiot and didnt think bout all the cals I'm burning at the job it's hard as hell for me to force the 5000 cals down my throat now ADVICE please

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX View Post
    Celorza I need help with my nutrition plan apparently I'm an idiot and didnt think bout all the cals I'm burning at the job it's hard as hell for me to force the 5000 cals down my throat now ADVICE please
    How are your fats in your diet? I try to add olive oil to all of my foods to get those extra cals. Kind of minuscule, but it def helps me when trying to meet those high cal requirements

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ARJRCOX
    Celorza I need help with my nutrition plan apparently I'm an idiot and didnt think bout all the cals I'm burning at the job it's hard as hell for me to force the 5000 cals down my throat now ADVICE please
    I can help u too, dietetics major lol.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I can help u too, dietetics major lol.
    Prescribe the big macs!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Working Longer May Translate Into Living Longer
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 04:32 AM
  2. Been waiting for this
    By IRserge in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Log in
Log in