Stop Erase Pro to Start Epistane?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, quick question. I have been running Erase Pro for three weeks now and I LOVED it so much that I bought another bottle for when I ran out of bottle number one. But today, I took the leap on epistane. It's going to be my first try at PHs, but I have good support personnel to guide me, and I know to save the second bottle for PCT.
The epistane should be here in a week or two, and I have five EPs left in the first bottle.
My question is: Should I stop taking Erase Pro to normalize my hormone levels and give my slightly worn joints a break? If so, how long? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
I always live by Cycle length + pct length = time off. I don't know how relevant this is when running erase solo but it's something to consider. As you said, hormone levels need to normalize and epi is gonna continue to dry out already dry joints

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, quick question. I have been running Erase Pro for three weeks now and I LOVED it so much that I bought another bottle for when I ran out of bottle number one. But today, I took the leap on epistane. It's going to be my first try at PHs, but I have good support personnel to guide me, and I know to save the second bottle for PCT.
The epistane should be here in a week or two, and I have five EPs left in the first bottle.
My question is: Should I stop taking Erase Pro to normalize my hormone levels and give my slightly worn joints a break? If so, how long? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
You can jump off EP and go right into epi if you want.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see an issue going from an OTC product like Erase Pro to EPI.

What does your PCT look like?

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For PCT I was going to go:
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Erase Pro starting week three
DAA
Cycle Support (also preloading and taken during)
Also, in a gross oversight, I neglected to mention I'll be running my epi at 30/30/30/40, I figured I'd go moderate on my first run.
How's that look? Am I missing anything? Also, I've read on here that epi can lead to rebound gyno and that the AI doesn't really help the process, just delays it. What are your thoughts on that?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll hear 50 different opinions on rebound gyno, and i don't listen to what people say. A lot of that has to do with your body and anything pre existing. Personally, i always have a bottle of Arimidex on hand, it's cheap, and you can get it at the same place you get your SERM. If gyno flares up or you think you're experiencing high estrogen on cycle, dose .5mg EOD or ED and take care of it.

Clomid is fine for EPI, SERM is really your call. I prefer Nolva or Torem.
I don't think i'd run Erase Pro again, i'd opt for DS Lean Xtreme or SNS Reduce XT for cortisol control, taper that up starting week 2 of PCT so it runs past your SERM. SERM will probably taper down, cortisol control tapers up.

DAA is great during PCT. 3g a day for 30-45 days depending on how much you have.
Cycle support is good.

EPI dosages looks fine, bump it up if you want and you're feeling good.

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, will do. Thanks for all of the help, everyone.