I YELL at weights.

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
I mean I let it all out I let em know what's on my mind I haven't even started my cycle yet and I get f**king pumped and I can't stand for someone to look over like I'm crazy for being in BEASTMODE grannies and pansies should stay at pilates and tybo classes or is it just me??

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Does the yelling help. If so then yes continue looking like a fool and slay the weights. But if it is not helping then stop. They are probably looking at u because ur only 160lbs. Why is this in the anabolic section

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does the yelling help. If so then yes continue looking like a fool and slay the weights. But if it is not helping then stop. They are probably looking at u because ur only 160lbs. Why is this in the anabolic section
Lololol!!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I pick things up and put them down. :D

Do what you have to do, but, depending on where you work out, you might get the boot. I get looks due to my breathing. Freaking A. If you're lifting to your limits, you're going to breathe a little hard now and then, lol...

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I yell a lot during insane sets, usually only during lower body stuff but occasionally upper body. So, lifting for a 3 rep max - not insane. Lifting for 10 reps, nope. 20 rep squats or leg press or hack squats - inevitably. But the other day I hadn't done any leg work for 2 weeks because of an injury, and I did 20 rep leg press after 8 sets of squats and deadlifts each, and I was yelling through some serious pain. I had no idea why I was yelling, I couldn't control it. I hit the 20 though :)

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
Helps me get psyched for heavy lifting it may be alot more grunting and growling than actual yelling but I don't care who hears i feel like the gym is a perfect place to do it and the weights are a perfect target

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helps me get psyched for heavy lifting it may be alot more grunting and growling than actual yelling but I don't care who hears i feel like the gym is a perfect place to do it and the weights are a perfect target
Wait, you're saying you do it even before you lift?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, that's what i call a cool story bro. I just saved it to my hard drive, backed it up on a zip drive, and saved it to my usb thumb drive. I then took that thumb drive and drove to my bank to deposit it in my safety deposit box. Then, in 30 years when my grandchildren are old enough to state their age and ask about cool stories, i can get the drive from the bank, plug it in to my computer and read them your story.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Honestly, that's what i call a cool story bro. I just saved it to my hard drive, backed it up on a zip drive, and saved it to my usb thumb drive. I then took that thumb drive and drove to my bank to deposit it in my safety deposit box. Then, in 30 years when my grandchildren are old enough to state their age and ask about cool stories, i can get the drive from the bank, plug it in to my computer and read them your story.
Can I get a copy?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Cool story, bro. Nice nautical star tattoos, bruh. Wanna fist pump with us, brah?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's the god damn lock ness monster

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I can copy it for ya for only 2 fiddy... cuz she already gave him a dollar! got damn lochness monsta!

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I mean I let it all out I let em know what's on my mind I haven't even started my cycle yet and I get f**king pumped and I can't stand for someone to look over like I'm crazy for being in BEASTMODE grannies and pansies should stay at pilates and tybo classes or is it just me??
Rob Bailey is that you?! Lololol

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
Next time you go to max before you ever touch the bar look at it and all the plates u got on it and yell f* ck you at em and see if u don't get a boost

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tree fiddy? I ain't givin you no tree fiddy. Get your own GD money! :toofunny:

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Next time you go to max before you ever touch the bar look at it and all the plates u got on it and yell f* ck you at em and see if u don't get a boost
i dont think im going to do that... i like to calmly walk up to the weight, pick that **** up slow and controlled, hold it... then set it down slow and controlled. then stand up slowly look a stranger in the eye, and then call them a ***** in a deep demoralizing voice.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think im going to do that... i like to calmly walk up to the weight, pick that **** up slow and controlled, hold it... then set it down slow and controlled. then stand up slowly look a stranger in the eye, and then call them a ***** in a deep demoralizing voice.
You make-uh me laugh!!!!

awickham544

awickham544

Awards
I have a guy that gets in major beastmode at the gym i go to, puffs his chestout and swaggers around the gym (the funniest part is that hes puny) I look at him and it makes me want to beat his face bloody.

I say as long as your not getting your swagger on at the gym beastmode is awsome, I am sure we all let our aggression out in a a grunt or yell when we're pushing heavy reps.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a guy that gets in major beastmode at our gym, puffs his chestout and swaggers around the gym (the funniest part is that hes puny) I look at him and it makes me want to beat his face bloody.

I say as long as your not getting your swagger on at the gym beastmode is awsome, I am sure we all let our aggression out in a a grunt or yell when we're pushing heavy reps.
This cat bout 5'11" 115-125 tops walls around mean mugging EVERYONE and humps the dip platform. He bangs his abs into it repeatedly like he's prepping for a fight lol...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
had a guy the other day slinging the 90lb DB around the other day. not curlling, just this un controlled floppy motion, it was awesome. i dont know what he was doing but he was doing the **** out of what ever it was

P094743

Awards
Yelling on rep 1...expect some looks...rep 10, i can respect that. Its the fools that ran out of deoderant last week that are killing/choking me.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Yelling on rep 1...expect some looks...rep 10, i can respect that. Its the fools that ran out of deoderant last week that are killing/choking me.
I try and avoid the gym at a certain time now to avoid the "severe lack of hygiene" guy.

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
If u ain't making noise you ain't workin hard enough I ain't got no choice but to make racket

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I lift hard and heavy so do my friends might make some noise I admit but yelling that's just for gays who just wanna get noticed nothing more annoying and I think they need a slap unless I course their Lifting a massive dumbbell I wouldn't wanna slap those lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
haha this guy was squatting 360lbs last night, and every time he would break the 90 he would bark like a seal, really loud... he was asian. it was ****ing hilarious

ARJRCOX

ARJRCOX

Awards
I wish somebody at my gym had the balls to walk up to me and slap me I'd recommend anyone who tried to count there teeth on the way over

ImEffinYoked

ImEffinYoked

Awards
Yelling and grunting like an animal will not make you stronger but If I saw you doing that at a gym I'd definitely leave you alone because I'd probably think you were insane and I'm not trying to get stabbed.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I wish somebody at my gym had the balls to walk up to me and slap me I'd recommend anyone who tried to count there teeth on the way over
Haha, u r ridiculous. Why would some one slap u. They would more than likely just laugh at u.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what gym do you train at?
planet fitness??? hahaha u can do whatever u want there its a judgement free zone. 160lbs is pushin lunk status so u might set off the alarm lol

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Anyone who yells whole lifting weights is a fuxking retard. A little grunt here and there is ok, but I hate when dudes yell. Luckily only old dudes go to my gym or else I'd be back handing the fuxk out of those Napoleon complexed screamers

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
LIGHT WEIGHT BABBBAAAYYYY!!!! YUUUPPPP!!!!! LIGHT WEIGHT, nothin but a peanut!!!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If u ain't making noise you ain't workin hard enough I ain't got no choice but to make racket
You should try yelling at your food, maybe that way you can go BEASTMODE on that cause you're tiny.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established