tren and acne

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Just started trenazone on monday only at 1ml a day and I'm breaking out all over my back. Also taking havoc but I'm almost certain it's from the tren. regardless from what it's from can anyone who's taken a tren or havoc and had acne tell me how to keep it at bay. I know it's probably going to be impossible to get rid of on cycle but What creams/washed can I use to keep it at bay or am I SOL

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
Dial antibacterial soap. A good lather all over the affected area and let it sit for about 30 seconds before washing it off. It'll dry out the skin a bit which will be noticeable after the shower as it might feel excessively dry, but it works. Give it about a week of doing this and you should be beach ready.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
IMG_0164.jpg
you cant see it in the picture but i have a grip of small red bumps all over too.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Dial antibacterial soap. A good lather all over the affected area and let it sit for about 30 seconds before washing it off. It'll dry out the skin a bit which will be noticeable after the shower as it might feel excessively dry, but it works. Give it about a week of doing this and you should be beach ready.
oh really dial. is the point to dry it out since the tren makes the skin oily?

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
I can't attest to the science behind it, however, I know that when I used acne cream in my young teens the cream dried my skin out like crazy. I also noticed that the toothpaste concept works on the same premise. I'm not sure if it's the soap displacing the oil in your skin or what, but it does, irrevocably, work.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
ok well thanks man I'll try it out.
I can't attest to the science behind it, however, I know that when I used acne cream in my young teens the cream dried my skin out like crazy. I also noticed that the toothpaste concept works on the same premise. I'm not sure if it's the soap displacing the oil in your skin or what, but it does, irrevocably, work.

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
Tanning, eh? I've never thought of that. I suppose it couldn't hurt for those of whom can tan (not including myself) I'm of a generally lighter skin tone.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
you mean acne far worse than me? lol. ya i was going to start doing that anyway so my gains will look better lol.
i Had tanning far worse than u and i went tanning it cures it all, everytime

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
I just never have been fond of tanning due to my tats.I just have to get special cream for them i guess

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
I just never have been fond of tanning due to my tats.I just have to get special cream for them i guess
Whenever I go to the beach I just make sure to put extra sunscreen on my ink. I'd imagine in the age of the interwebz somebody makes a sunscreen designed just for tattoos. Probably just overpriced spf 60

EDIT: CVS sells their generic brand sunscreen in spf 100+ . Liquid shirt, man.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Ya just with that high of spf you don't really tan.
Whenever I go to the beach I just make sure to put extra sunscreen on my ink. I'd imagine in the age of the interwebz somebody makes a sunscreen designed just for tattoos. Probably just overpriced spf 60

EDIT: CVS sells their generic brand sunscreen in spf 100+ . Liquid shirt, man.

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
My girlfriend (in her residency after med school) swears to the studies done that anything above spf 30 is just a marketing scheme and a way to get you to pay more for nothing in addition. My Irish skin disagrees, but to each their own.

L

LITERaCOLA

Awards
tell your girlfriend congrats. I was going to down the road to go to med school but then the beer bong came along. parents and My uncle, heart surgeon, was so mad when i told him I was probably going to do nursing or physical therapy when i changed my major. But ya idk I think i might just go to a tanning booth for the time factor. they have those lotions or whatever for tatoo's but it's more money compared to the free sun.
My girlfriend (in her residency after med school) swears to the studies done that anything above spf 30 is just a marketing scheme and a way to get you to pay more for nothing in addition. My Irish skin disagrees, but to each their own.

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya i ate 3 too many klonopins last night lol , seriously dude i wcouldnt wear a wife beater it was so bad 2 weeks tanning i look great, and it makes yoiur muscle look ful.ler denser
you mean acne far worse than me? lol. ya i was going to start doing that anyway so my gains will look better lol.