tren and acne

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

tren and acne

Just started trenazone on monday only at 1ml a day and I'm breaking out all over my back. Also taking havoc but I'm almost certain it's from the tren. regardless from what it's from can anyone who's taken a tren or havoc and had acne tell me how to keep it at bay. I know it's probably going to be impossible to get rid of on cycle but What creams/washed can I use to keep it at bay or am I SOL

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Dial antibacterial soap. A good lather all over the affected area and let it sit for about 30 seconds before washing it off. It'll dry out the skin a bit which will be noticeable after the shower as it might feel excessively dry, but it works. Give it about a week of doing this and you should be beach ready.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

Name:  IMG_0164.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  109.0 KB you cant see it in the picture but i have a grip of small red bumps all over too.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    Dial antibacterial soap. A good lather all over the affected area and let it sit for about 30 seconds before washing it off. It'll dry out the skin a bit which will be noticeable after the shower as it might feel excessively dry, but it works. Give it about a week of doing this and you should be beach ready.
    oh really dial. is the point to dry it out since the tren makes the skin oily?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

I can't attest to the science behind it, however, I know that when I used acne cream in my young teens the cream dried my skin out like crazy. I also noticed that the toothpaste concept works on the same premise. I'm not sure if it's the soap displacing the oil in your skin or what, but it does, irrevocably, work.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

ok well thanks man I'll try it out.
    I can't attest to the science behind it, however, I know that when I used acne cream in my young teens the cream dried my skin out like crazy. I also noticed that the toothpaste concept works on the same premise. I'm not sure if it's the soap displacing the oil in your skin or what, but it does, irrevocably, work.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i Had tanning far worse than u and i went tanning it cures it all, everytime
    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    ok well thanks man I'll try it out.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Tanning, eh? I've never thought of that. I suppose it couldn't hurt for those of whom can tan (not including myself) I'm of a generally lighter skin tone.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

you mean acne far worse than me? lol. ya i was going to start doing that anyway so my gains will look better lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    i Had tanning far worse than u and i went tanning it cures it all, everytime
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

I just never have been fond of tanning due to my tats.I just have to get special cream for them i guess
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

I just never have been fond of tanning due to my tats.I just have to get special cream for them i guess
    Whenever I go to the beach I just make sure to put extra sunscreen on my ink. I'd imagine in the age of the interwebz somebody makes a sunscreen designed just for tattoos. Probably just overpriced spf 60

EDIT: CVS sells their generic brand sunscreen in spf 100+ . Liquid shirt, man.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

Ya just with that high of spf you don't really tan.
    Whenever I go to the beach I just make sure to put extra sunscreen on my ink. I'd imagine in the age of the interwebz somebody makes a sunscreen designed just for tattoos. Probably just overpriced spf 60

EDIT: CVS sells their generic brand sunscreen in spf 100+ . Liquid shirt, man.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

My girlfriend (in her residency after med school) swears to the studies done that anything above spf 30 is just a marketing scheme and a way to get you to pay more for nothing in addition. My Irish skin disagrees, but to each their own.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.26%

tell your girlfriend congrats. I was going to down the road to go to med school but then the beer bong came along. parents and My uncle, heart surgeon, was so mad when i told him I was probably going to do nursing or physical therapy when i changed my major. But ya idk I think i might just go to a tanning booth for the time factor. they have those lotions or whatever for tatoo's but it's more money compared to the free sun.
    My girlfriend (in her residency after med school) swears to the studies done that anything above spf 30 is just a marketing scheme and a way to get you to pay more for nothing in addition. My Irish skin disagrees, but to each their own.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ya i ate 3 too many klonopins last night lol , seriously dude i wcouldnt wear a wife beater it was so bad 2 weeks tanning i look great, and it makes yoiur muscle look ful.ler denser
    you mean acne far worse than me? lol. ya i was going to start doing that anyway so my gains will look better lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. acne and acne scarring.
    By Husker89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 10:56 PM
  2. Help with Acne and Back Acne
    By FatalFunnel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 03:46 PM
  3. Problems with acne...what AAS/PH not give acne?
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 10:27 PM
  4. acne, acne.org and my situation
    By purebred in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:27 PM