please review cylce. thank you

1. Registered User
    Answers

please review cylce. thank you

Hey guys! Nice forum, ill be defenitely sticking around!
    how is this for a first cycle?
    deca/dianabol/hcg
    w1: 200mg/20mg
    w2:200mg/20mg
    w3: 200mg/25mg
    w4: 200mg/25mg
    w5: 200mg/25mg
    w6:200mg/15mg
    w7:100mg//5000 iu
    w8: 100mg//5000iu
    pct clen+nolva
    is hcg really neccessary? also what gauge needle should i use? any insight is really appreciated!

2. Registered User
    Answers

no real need to taper down the deca at the end. your body will do that for you. you may want to frontload the first week with 400 -600 deca.
    same goes for the dbol. start at 25mg spread through the day and hold steady for 5 weeks. no need to taper up/down, the half life is too short. no experience with hcg myself but im sure someone else will give you some help with that.
    deca/dbol was my first cycle too and i loved it.
    good luck
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Answers

If it's your first cycle ever, it's good that you're keeping your doses low/moderate and should see decent gains as long as you eat enough. One thing though- I don't see any point in tapering the dbol(as blackjack said). keep it consistant throughout. as far as pins, I use 25 guage 1" for delts,thighs and 23 guage 1.5" for glutes. As far as your pct, I haven't used hcg so I can't help you there. But keep eating right and training just as hard after your cycle and it will help you keep your gains greatly as well.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

it's a pretty common cycle but i would still recommend adding some test in there.
  5. Gold Member
    Answers

i with beelze on that
  6. Registered User
    Answers

thanks guys ill make the neccessary corrections...one more thing should i take deca all at once or is it a good idea to take at least two injections a week?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

i would do two to ensure levels stay consistent.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I dont really like that cycle...seems like a low dose of deca and there isnt any test any...test should be the base of every cycle. It is also very short for a deconate ester.
    Here is how i would run it.
    1-4/6 25 mgs of d-bol
    1-12 400 mgs of deca
    1-12 500 mgs of test Enanthate..
    That would be a beautiful first cycle. Or even not a first a great cycle all around with your bread and butter.
    Dick
  9. Registered User
    Answers

I disagree that test should be the base of any cycle, but i think a first timer should use test as a base, just to see how their body reacts, and to prevent possible "deca dick." There are many people i know that can run deca alone without problems, but i would not risk it the first time around.

Also theres no reason to taper the dosages.
    I use 25g 1in pins for quads and delts, and 25g 1.5in for glutes.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Answers

I agree with adding test but there is no reason to use 400mgs deca on your first cycle when you can get results from less.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    I agree with adding test but there is no reason to use 400mgs deca on your first cycle when you can get results from less.
    I agree i think the cycle looks good. Diet and training are more important parts of the equation anyways
  12. Registered User
    Answers

i have a hard time understanding this concept - theoretically wouldnt adding test supress you natural test even more?
  13. Gold Member
    Answers

no offense man and this is not a flame but you should probably do a lot more research before you start using AAS
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by glenihan
    no offense man and this is not a flame but you should probably do a lot more research before you start using AAS
    no prob...you are right i have a lot of reading to do and i am in no rush. Though you should know i asked the question because i read a few people say it on another forum
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Answers

It's not a matter of shutting it down more. If your shut down, your shut down. Some drugs will do it quicker and /or longer, but when the switch is off, that's it. One reason to add test is that deca will shut down your dong and sex life. Test will offset that to say the least. But at a low dose of deca and with added dbol, it might not be as pronounced in your case. The bottom line is you don't want to add drugs just to add drugs. Try and find out why your using what your using and why certain things work together before you start and you'll be better off in the long run. There is absolutely no need to take a gram of drugs a week on your first cycle. good luck.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

thanks jarhead that was helpfull
  17. Gold Member
    Answers

IMHO i would just use 500mg of test cyp or test enan for 10-12 weeks for your first cycle maybe the dbol for the first 4 weeks i think it will be a more positive experience rather than the possible bad sides of deca
    like i said though just my opinion
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by keon
    i have a hard time understanding this concept - theoretically wouldnt adding test supress you natural test even more?
    HPTA is going to be suppressed since you are adding exogenous hormones to your system.

The cycle outlined in your initial post is a poor choice; do not do it. Gaining knowledge on how much, why, and when to use particular substances will allow you to understand why it is a poor cycle.

My suggestion is to read more about AAS. In doing so, you will ultimately be able to construct a safe and effective cycle.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

The concept of that cycle isn't bad but the way they constucted it is just plain bad. a working cycle of deca/dbol looks more like this (this really isn't a biginers cycle anyway as that is a long time to run dbol)

1.8grams deca the first week
    600mg deca a week weeks 2 to 6
    50mg dbol ed weeks 2 to 8
    10mg nolvadex ed weeks 1 to 8
    250iu HCG twice a week for weeks 1 to 6. 4 times a week weeks 7 and 8.
    .25mg ldex ed weeks 1 to 8
    PCT week 9 with 40mg nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg for another 2 weeks.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Personally I think you should run 500mg test as your first cycle.

Just test.

Next cycle you can add either d-bol or equipoise to that.

But to see how you react to a substance you should take it alone or with another that you have used before and know well.

just my 2cc's
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    The concept of that cycle isn't bad but the way they constucted it is just plain bad.
    Definitely.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dickwootton
    I dont really like that cycle...seems like a low dose of deca and there isnt any test any...test should be the base of every cycle. It is also very short for a deconate ester.
    Here is how i would run it.
    1-4/6 25 mgs of d-bol
    1-12 400 mgs of deca
    1-12 500 mgs of test Enanthate..
    That would be a beautiful first cycle. Or even not a first a great cycle all around with your bread and butter.
    Dick
    I second this, ran it for my first cycle and it's easy to run as well as effective. I say easy to run because you can take just two injects/week and mix the deca and test in one syringe meaning you can run the whole cycle only injecting in glutes which is also the easiest place to inject, as long as you can reach without getting a cramp.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Should I frontload with deca the first week at then lower the dose to 200? JARHEAD said that there is not much point in running a higher dose if you can get more then decent results from less. Would you guys recommend HCG? from what i hear deca shuts you down quick so i dont see a reason not to take it post cycle.
    1-4 25 mgs of dbol
    1-2 400 mgs of deca
    3-12 200 mgs of deca
    1-12 500 mgs of test enanthate
    12-14 5000iu HCG
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Answers

In my opinion, being that it's your first cycle 200mgs will produce gains with the other things you're taking. If you start at 400 mgs/week, where do you increase it to in the future? 1.8 grams of deca for the first week as suggested earlier is ridiculus. As is 50mg/day of dbol for a first time user. Especially considering EXPERIENCED users generally don't go over 600-800mgs/week of deca and 50mgs/day dbol.. As far as frontloading, if you go with a lower dose and are taking the dbol, maybe you could go with 400mg the first week than drop to 200 but I don't think it will make a huge difference. You'll still get a quick boost from the dbol. even the suggestion to just run test for your first cycle isn't a bad idea. The longer you stay with lowers dosages while you can still make gains will make you better off in the long run. It will also help you to keep from jacking yourself up with side effects while you're still learning how your body reacts to gear.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

In my opinion, being that it's your first cycle 200mgs will produce gains with the other things you're taking. If you start at 400 mgs/week, where do you increase it to in the future? 1.8 grams of deca for the first week as suggested earlier is ridiculus. As is 50mg/day of dbol for a first time user. Especially considering EXPERIENCED users generally don't go over 600-800mgs/week of deca and 50mgs/day dbol.. As far as frontloading, if you go with a lower dose and are taking the dbol, maybe you could go with 400mg the first week than drop to 200 but I don't think it will make a huge difference. You'll still get a quick boost from the dbol. even the suggestion to just run test for your first cycle isn't a bad idea. The longer you stay with lowers dosages while you can still make gains will make you better off in the long run. It will also help you to keep from jacking yourself up with side effects while you're still learning how your body reacts to gear.
    I'm not sure were you learned your math from but If your wanting 600mg a week 1.8 grams the first week only give you about 80% of that. Try a caculator. If you want to run a short cycle of a long ester your only real option it to front load it as it otherwise takes weeks to kick in. Dbol/deca cycle is just that, you don't want to run the dbol for very long and

You might have also noticed that I did mention that it was not a biginers cycle anyway, It was a how to, not a sugestion.

as for running 200mg of deca, well I hope that works as that really isn't enough for most people. even with test. Running it as a cycle base at that level just isn't going do much to make running a cycle worthwhile unless hes very receptive.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Should I frontload with deca the first week at then lower the dose to 200? JARHEAD said that there is not much point in running a higher dose if you can get more then decent results from less. Would you guys recommend HCG? from what i hear deca shuts you down quick so i dont see a reason not to take it post cycle.
    1-4 25 mgs of dbol
    1-2 400 mgs of deca
    3-12 200 mgs of deca
    1-12 500 mgs of test enanthate
    12-14 5000iu HCG
    Ok I ether missed your stats or you didn't post them (its late) but 200mg of deca isn't really enough to do more then wet your joints a little. 300mg a week is really the min you should be looking at unless your small or really sensitive. I would go between dickwoods amount and the lower. deca is mild though and people react very differntly to it.

you want your test to clear last so run your test 1 week longer (13 weeks) Because deca is so slow to kick in you really ether want to frount load (not recomended for a first cycle) or run it no less then 12 weeks .

run the HCG though out the cycle. 250iu twice a week for 10 weeks or weeks 4 to 14. preventitive is better then curative any day of the week. read here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/show...swales+protocol

other then that it looks good except I have to agree with size. if your were ready you have much of this down already. not a flame but slow and steady does win the race here. And don't discount the test only cycles ether. they're not my fav but they have a lot of good points that have been brought up here.

PS, if you still want to front load the deca you would need to triple the dose the first week of about 80 something % and double dosage for two weeks to get around 90% . Not a good idea for a first cycle
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not sure were you learned your math from but If your wanting 600mg a week 1.8 grams the first week only give you about 80% of that. Try a caculator. If you want to run a short cycle of a long ester your only real option it to front load it as it otherwise takes weeks to kick in. Dbol/deca cycle is just that, you don't want to run the dbol for very long and

You might have also noticed that I did mention that it was not a biginers cycle anyway, It was a how to, not a sugestion.

as for running 200mg of deca, well I hope that works as that really isn't enough for most people. even with test. Running it as a cycle base at that level just isn't going do much to make running a cycle worthwhile unless hes very receptive.
    Not sure what your point about math is but I don't need a calculator to figure out that 1.8 grams of deca the first week as you recommended is too much for a guy who's never juiced.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Not sure what your point about math is but I don't need a calculator to figure out that 1.8 grams of deca the first week as you recommended is too much for a guy who's never juiced.
    try reading the post
    (this really isn't a biginers cycle anyway as that is a long time to run dbol)
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Answers

try reading the post
    Take your own advice. I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere that he's trying his first cycle. I still don't get what math has to do with any of this as I've never heard of ANYONE taking 1.8 GRAMS of deca in a single week much less a beginner. I don't know what "formula" you're using to figure that one out but common sense says not to do it.

I edited this because i was getting carried away.
    Last edited by jarhead; 10-20-2004 at 09:13 PM.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

yeah should have posted my stats: 200lbs, 5.9", 11%bf
    i heard it should roughly be 2mgs per 1lb of body weight, does this seem correct? so i guess i should be getting 350-400mgs a week, though it seems like a lot of sources say there is no reason to do more then 200mgs for a first cycle ...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Answers

yeah should have posted my stats: 200lbs, 5.9", 11%bf
    i heard it should roughly be 2mgs per 1lb of body weight, does this seem correct? so i guess i should be getting 350-400mgs a week, though it seems like a lot of sources say there is no reason to do more then 200mgs for a first cycle ...
    You're going to get alot of different opinions here as you've seen already. The advice you get here is going to be based on people's experience's which are all going to be different. No one here is a doctor who has researched the se drugs extensively with clinical trials and such. There are a few useful rules of thumbs to go by and that's pretty much all we've got to go by when we juice. My advice would be to look up every bit of info on the compounds you're going to try and base your decisions on your goals. If you want to get big at all costs there's a way to do it. If your health comes first there's also ways to do it as safely as possible. Back in the day people used 200mg's deca/week and made decent gains with few sides. Now there's a trend to do quite a bit more. But if you want to be as safe as possible stick to the least amount of drugs you can WHILE you're still able to make gains. If you start off with a high dose of anything, you don't have much room to increase the dosages when needed without increasing your side effects exponentially. Read every drug profile you can find and note the common dosages listed. Above all else keep your training and diet the number one priority, because drugs are the last part of the equation. You can grow without roids but you can't grow without protein and proper training, no matter how many grams a week you're shooting.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

hey guys i am thinking of adding some test to the cycle. Would sustanon250 be a good choice? from what ive read it seems to be a good choice with deca and dbol. Unfortunately i dont have access to enanthate, would anything with a test base work as good? propinate, cypionate, etc?
  33. Registered User
    Answers

cypionate would be a good choice. @500mg/week

I would stay away from sustanon. its a pain in the ass to do it properly.
    sustanon requires injections at least EOD to take advantage of the quick acting
    esters. prop, and phenolprop.. not only that it hurts like a sonofabitch. i used it twice
    ill never use it again.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

thanks blackjack!
  35. Registered User
    Answers

finally managed to aquire some enathate! is 250mg a week enough or should i do 500? I am mainly using a test base to avoid deca's potential sexual sideeffects, so i guess i'd be fine with just 250?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 01:47 PM
  2. Please Review the rules. Thank you.
    By ABNRanger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 06:32 PM
  3. Please review the rules. Thank you.
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 12:15 PM