Tren A - 10ml (75mg/ml)
Test prop - 10ml (75mg/ml)
Dbol - 100 (10mg tabs)
Kessar - 15 (20mg tabs)

So i was thinking of running the cycle like this:

Dbols - 40mg ED
Tren - 50 - 75mg EOD
Test - 75 - 100mg EOD

Im unsure on how to run the kessar, any advice?

Supplements:

Protein shake - post workout; before bed
Meal replacement - 2 per day ( +/- 60g carbs; +/- 40g protein)

Training will consist of Monday - Friday weights in the morning, Monday & Wednesday rugby practice in the evening, Saturday match day.

Weight training:

Upperbody: 6-8 Reps/4 sets
Arms: 10 Reps/4 sets
Legs: 12 reps/4 sets

Strength/Explosive: Dead lifts, Squats, Snatch, Clean & Jerk

Goals: Strength/power, lean hard muscle. ( Im not to stressed about weight, its just a number )

Please any advice on this would be great.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Yeah man, that cycle won't be long enough to make it worth the shut down. You need A LOT more gear. Also, what about cycle support and PCT?

Have you ever done a cycle before?

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
It's a dbol cycle with a prop/tren kick start :p

Nm there's less than 4 weeks of dbol too lol

psyho777

Awards
Forget tren.. do NOT even think about use that stuff mate.. u should know how hard is that stuff.. and acetat u need inject at least every third day..
But if u despretly wanna use take with winstrol inj 50 mg every second day, it gonna keep a high androgen level in ur body instead of dbol witch just make u carry a lot water

If u take testo n dbol keep in stock some anti-estrogen to keep ur estrogen level low n avoid gneo...

Allankxl

Awards
Okay i can get another 10ml of each, after payday of course.

Im very keen on the tren so i dont want to drop it.

Any more advise?

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Okay i can get another 10ml of each, after payday of course.

Im very keen on the tren so i dont want to drop it.

Any more advise?
Yea man make sure you have a good a.i. Like Adex (preferably pharma) on hand before you do anything with this cycle otherwise you're gonna be back on here in a week asking how to fix your gyno lol. Prop as you know has a fast acting ester so results come faster but so do the sides. You def don't wanna mess with that. What's your plan for pct?

Allankxl

Awards
i will look into the a.i. thanks

kessar for pct?

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
i will look into the a.i. thanks

kessar for pct?
I've never run tren but I believe it brings on prolactin/progresterone related gyno and kessar (nolva) isn't the serm you want to be using in pct. if I remember correctly it can make it worse! You need 4-6 weeks of clomid at 50-100mg Ed to start. You may also need prami (dostinex/caber) for prolactin sides. Like I said I've never done tren so maybe a vet will chime in. Please read up on this b4 you do something you'll regret bro!

Allankxl

Awards
I've never run tren but I believe it brings on prolactin/progresterone related gyno and kessar (nolva) isn't the serm you want to be using in pct. if I remember correctly it can make it worse! You need 4-6 weeks of clomid at 50-100mg Ed to start. You may also need prami (dostinex/caber) for prolactin sides. Like I said I've never done tren so maybe a vet will chime in. Please read up on this b4 you do something you'll regret bro!
ive been reading up on this for a good time now but there are so many different opinions out there, that's why i decided to try and make my own thread.

Thanks for the tips. will look into all of it

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Your 100% correct. OP definitely have caber on hand, and nolva is no no for pct, definitely go with clomid.