Stano or Andro?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone was just looking for some feedback as to if you think it would be as effective to run Stano standalone as opposed say Androhard while on a recomp? Just because every time I have asked someone about a PCT from Andro they say to use the TRS which I found for no cheaper that 150 bucks which is a lot of money to spend for PCT in my opinion lol. Thanks for any help!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey everyone was just looking for some feedback as to if you think it would be as effective to run Stano standalone as opposed say Androhard while on a recomp? Just because every time I have asked someone about a PCT from Andro they say to use the TRS which I found for no cheaper that 150 bucks which is a lot of money to spend for PCT in my opinion lol. Thanks for any help!
It would be the same PCT regardless just like I posted in your other thread if money is a concern then use something other than the TRS. I will state though that PCT is not somewhere you should skimp on, get a SERM

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Second that. I'd spend the money on pharma grade pct every time. We can't always rely on our gear but I've had personal experience with bunk pct chems and it's a one way road to a failed pct (and man boobs)