What D-Bol Dosage Should i take?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should i gradually increase dosage?
How old are you?What's your training history?(in weeks months or years) What are your past cycles if any?
Please answer these questions so I may help you.

ryank93

Awards
Im 19 training 2 years and done a 6 week cycle of hulks before. Im 77kg

ryank93

Awards
How old are you?What's your training history?(in weeks months or years) What are your past cycles if any?
Please answer these questions so I may help you.
19, training 2 years. Done a 6week cycle of hulks before. Weigh about 77kg

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
Up to 30mg ed, No more. Actually I don't think you need it at your level, eat more will help probably good as d-bol for you. Why do you want to use it? Plateu breaking?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
19, training 2 years. Done a 6week cycle of hulks before. Weigh about 77kg
It is against this fourm's rules to give advice to you given your age and training history. Read the anabolic sticky.Train one more year and age 2 please. Please go natural 2 more years so you don't mess up your endocrine system on a perm basis.

ryank93

Awards
Up to 30mg ed, No more. Actually I don't think you need it at your level, eat more will help probably good as d-bol for you. Why do you want to use it? Plateu breaking?
Im lean as a butchers dog, i cant gain mass and i eat like a horse. Any advice for my first cycle?

ryank93

Awards
It is against this fourm's rules to give advice to you given your age and training history. Read the anabolic sticky.Train one more year and age 2 please. Please go natural 2 more years so you don't mess up your endocrine system on a perm basis.
What do you mean my endocrine system?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you mean my endocrine system?
Look up endocrine system on google please. Research it,nail that info into your head. By juicing At 19 your doing your body perm damage. This is a FACT. No bro science.

ryank93

Awards
Look up endocrine system on google please. Research it,nail that info into your head. By juicing At 19 your doing your body perm damage. This is a FACT. No bro science.
Ill check it out, thanks for the tip bro

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill check it out, thanks for the tip bro
Im just trying to save ya nuts/fertility/growth plates/bodily functions later in life. 3 years of training is needed to maximize gain retention. Easyier to ajust to 10 lbs of mass gained quickly when your body is used to the training process. These kids who train 6 months and hop on prohormones gain 20 lbs then lose 20 lbs. Lol at them