Awards
29yrs old
187lbs
roughly 13% BF
Training for 4 years..

Week 1-12 250mg Test E Mon/Thurs/ 12.5mg aromason
Week 1-10 150mg deca Mon/Thurs
Week 13-17 nolva 40/40/20/20 then maybe just 10

Have an appointment tomorrow for blood work, if all goes well looka like monday will be the day..

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I can not give advise on this...for more than I would want to haha I vowed not to butt my nose in this kind of advice again, but ZOMFGWTF!! 10 weeks of deca X_X!!! Jesus I had NOT seen that here in AM...

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I can not give advise on this...for more than I would want to haha I vowed not to butt my nose in this kind of advice again, but ZOMFGWTF!! 10 weeks of deca X_X!!! Jesus I had NOT seen that here in AM...
He's a pro

I lied.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
He's a pro

I lied.
He better have a therapist close at hand...I really wanna put my nosy input in this haha but it goes against my vows , but hey! Who says he is NOT a pro, or who says he is NOT someone who ENJOYS being on shutdown for 10 weeks!? What if he has to undergo celibacy and emotional sides for 10 weeks as a way to atone for his sins?

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Sounds like mor research needed to me..,

Just sayin'

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What happened to the good old days when people would start with test e and maybe a dbol kickstart?

xlntryde

Banned
Awards
Well thats what im asking.. hows it sound, if i keep the test at a high ratio then the deca then why would i have to worry about shutdown...i just have 1 bottle of deca, i was gonna order more just seeing what peoples opinions are

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Well thats what im asking.. hows it sound, if i keep the test at a high ratio then the deca then why would i have to worry about shutdown...i just have 1 bottle of deca, i was gonna order more just seeing what peoples opinions are
More research...the higher you go on test and the higher or standard dose or deca you mantain , will still send you into shut down since week one...Test alone sends you into shut down after a while. Revisit concepts and don't pin until you get it more clear...as for advice on the cycle...heck Gerbil even told yah a good way to start up...and I said I wasn't gonna prescribe advice anymore ^.^ but please do revisit the concept of HTPA shutdown and also the concepts behind a 19nor compound, specially Deca , to give yah a hint, google: Deca D1ck

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for this cycle?

xlntryde

Banned
Awards
More research...the higher you go on test and the higher or standard dose or deca you mantain , will still send you into shut down since week one...Test alone sends you into shut down after a while. Revisit concepts and don't pin until you get it more clear...as for advice on the cycle...heck Gerbil even told yah a good way to start up...and I said I wasn't gonna prescribe advice anymore ^.^ but please do revisit the concept of HTPA shutdown and also the concepts behind a 19nor compound, specially Deca , to give yah a hint, google: Deca D1ck
Thnks for the info man.. i have deca on hand, i was debating on taking it or not.. ill be sure to research the htpa

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Looking to put on some good weight really..
Test should be enough for a first cycle you can add an oral to kickstart the cycle and then save the deca for your next one. Also you are going to want to remove the source from your last post.

thehulk98

thehulk98

Awards
i shall say you have a good stack here but on your next cycle if you decide to do another just take deca200 with sustanon250 ,10ml vials,2ml of both every 6th day of the week inject each one in different glutes because u wouldnt want to overload one area.do a two month cycle on ur 5th week take 3ml of deca for the remaining of your cycle and 2ml still for the remaining of your cycle and when your done with your cycle take colmid for your pct recovery cycle a week later after your last injection 1 pill a day and for sure you will gain 25lb solid muscle if you up take ur protein intake.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i shall say you have a good stack here but on your next cycle if you decide to do another just take deca200 with sustanon250 ,10ml vials,2ml of both every 6th day of the week inject each one in different glutes because u wouldnt want to overload one area.do a two month cycle on ur 5th week take 3ml of deca for the remaining of your cycle and 2ml still for the remaining of your cycle and when your done with your cycle take colmid for your pct recovery cycle a week later after your last injection 1 pill a day and for sure you will gain 25lb solid muscle if you up take ur protein intake.
Wow....I had written a whole paragraph smacking you for ignorance on AAS stuff...but then again I shall not butt in ^_^ just please...dont ever give advice on this again haha, Gerbil wouldn't you agree?...

thehulk98

thehulk98

Awards
Wow....I had written a whole paragraph smacking you for ignorance on AAS stuff...but then again I shall not butt in ^_^ just please...dont ever give advice on this again haha, Gerbil wouldn't you agree?...
Hey u can say what u please I'm just passing on some valuable advice because I see apparently u aren't getting the hard gains u want.u can ether take the advice or not .or u can just stop being a D bag and lift the weight the correct way.its not how much u lift it's how correct u do it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey u can say what u please I'm just passing on some valuable advice because I see apparently u aren't getting the hard gains u want.u can ether take the advice or not .or u can just stop being a D bag and lift the weight the correct way.its not how much u lift it's how correct u do it.
True words , proper form is indeed important :) Agreed on that. But the thing I have a problem with is telling him to take Clomid the DAY AFTER his last test-blend injection , Sustanon is a blend of tests...and well...let test get out of your system a bit before starting a SERM , nothing wrong with you advising him what has worked for you, just merely be careful on concepts of PCT.

thehulk98

thehulk98

Awards
Lol reread my post I said a week later after ur last injection take clomid.lol not a day later

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol reread my post I said a week later after ur last injection take clomid.lol not a day later
Sh1t bro! Brain fart on my side! Coulda swore I read a day not a week after :/ damn...then good stuff haha.