PCT timing question

Brahmin

Awards
Was trying to plan out my PCT and make sure everything I'm doing (timing wise) is correct:
(Running Hdrol)

Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10 - (Taken first thing in the morning) One question I had was would it be beneficial to space out the 20 MG's the first 2 weeks to two 10 mgs ( ex: 10 mg in the morning, 10 mg in the evening) or would it be better to take it all at once?

DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3 - Should be taken all at once or spaced throughout the day? Would it be ok to take with nolvadex at the same time? Also heard that it is good to begin taking it on my last week of my cycle (so should I run it 7 weeks? or still run it 6 and not take it the last week?)

Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1 - Spaced evenly throughout the day or all at once? ok to mix with the others?

PCT Assist: 4/4/4/4/4/4 (2 pills spaced 8 hrs apart) Would it hurt to take more if I have enough to spare?

Really appreciate any clarification! Thanks ahead of time

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks good to me bro. No added benefit to space your serm out just once a day same time everyday is fine. Erase can be taken once a day as well. I take my serm and erase at same time. Daa just take 3 grams 30 mins pwo. G2g