Upcoming Cycle

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Upcoming Cycle

Well, it's not really around the corner yet, but in the upcoming months I plan to be running a solid, final recomp, cycle. I've been working for a long while now, to cut body fat whilst simultaneously gain muscle, which is exceedingly difficult for me, but it's working.

I haven't used any PHs yet to aid this along, so this will be my final push.
    Option A:
    Epi 40/40/50/50/60/60
    Furuza 350/350/400/400/450/450
    Trenazone 0/0/1.5/1.5/2/2

Option B:
    Epi 40/40/50/50/60/60
    Trenavar 40/40/50/50/60/60
    P-Stanz 250/250/250/300/300/450

Maybe something in between those? I'm hoping those aren't too heavy of stacks. I avoided double methylation. I will be running clomid if I end up running one of tren products dosed as 100/75/50/50 and if not I'll run tamox as 20/20/10/10.

Diet, finally, is spot on. Training is Wendler's 5/3/1.

Any suggestions, combinations of cycles, remove options, something I didn't think of?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I like option A better , watch for blood pressure and dry joints, IMO drop the trenazone and just stick with Epi+Furaza/katana , no need for more than that , and furaza at 350, no need for more, specially if you are gonna go to 60 on epi...Hm...I know csa would add trenavar to this, but if the main goal is cut, stick to Epi+Furaza and if heart is not being annoying or too much, look into EC and be real careful...Make PCT Clomid if you are gonna run tren, going for nolva would only mean BIG trouble. 50/50/25/25 on clomid.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Well, I still have a good bit of cutting to do. I want this to be the last of cutting and the beginning of bulking. This won't be happening for another 6-10 weeks. Once I feel confident that I can start safely bulking again.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Any thoughts on adding a test base?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hm...what do you have in mind as a test base? AAS or alternative PH or Topical?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

I was wondering about Dermacrine or something similar. I've never used a transdermal before and I figured now is as good of a time as ever. That or maybe Ment. (joking... sort of)
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Edit: Will also be using Erase in pct, obviously.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Yeah you know standard PCT stuff , just remember if you are gonna do tren , do NOT use Torem or Nolva , use Clomid or Ralox...and please use clomid. Hm now as for that, just stick with the usual Epi+Fura combo, you have a good cycle layout and diet, you should be fine, like I said if you have a good preload on heart supps and watch HR and BP ECY would be a good add for the cycle. No need for Tren or dermacrine or a test base atm, since you wanna recomp , epi alone at maint is good for that, and added the furaza lol you will get lean and still grow from the epi.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Thanks. I will be sure to get bloods every week and I'll post regular updates with pictures. Of course, I'll do that in the log section, but I appreciate the feedback!
    Will stick with just Epi/Furuza with ECY. I'll also be sure to monitor my heartrate on a daily basis.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    Thanks. I will be sure to get bloods every week and I'll post regular updates with pictures. Of course, I'll do that in the log section, but I appreciate the feedback!
    Will stick with just Epi/Furuza with ECY. I'll also be sure to monitor my heartrate on a daily basis.
    Start monitoring HR and Blood Pressure now, so you know where you stand OFF cycle, let me know when you start and get LOTS of cissus, fish oil, heck not only cissus, every joint support you can find and mix it up together haha , fura and epi dry joints BAD bro haha. Oh that and remember , taurine is your friend.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

I use glucosamine, fish oil and flaxseed oily regularly anyway. They're those kind of supplements where it really doesn't hurt to take them with my flinstones in the morning, so I figure why not? Will be certain to purchase some cissus.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.71%

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderPig View Post
    I use glucosamine, fish oil and flaxseed oily regularly anyway. They're those kind of supplements where it really doesn't hurt to take them with my flinstones in the morning, so I figure why not? Will be certain to purchase some cissus.
    Bulk Cissus from NP for the price appeal, but if you want some mighty nice product , check the new cissus SNS came out with, I seriously hope my shoulder pain as of late , will not need some sorta joint support, but if it does this will be my go to product seriously, there is not one thing I have not liked from the SNS line ;p
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Absolutely. For this kind of stuff I always go to SNS. Creatine, ZMA, Trib, DAA you name it. Cissus will be next.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Upcoming Cycle
    By IMMvp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 11:52 PM
  2. My upcoming cycle
    By michael75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 06:16 PM
  3. Upcoming cycle
    By Swamp Donkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0