Halodrol pct help!

anabolisticer

Awards
So I have Halotest 25 which is a Pmag clone, which is very similar to Halodrol/h-drol. (FIRST CYCLE)
My cycle will be Halotest 25: 50/75/75/75/75/75. A perfect dosage.

For my pct i'm usin the SERM clomid. Clomid :

week 1:100mg(first 3 days)
"week 1": 50mg
week 2: 50mg
week 3: 50mg
week 4: 20mg
So my question is, Do I need all the other stuff like cycle assist, cycle support, test boosters etc? Or is Clomid just fine for pct as well as my other supplements - fishoil, vitamins, creatine etc? Thanks guys!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do you know where to get a SERM but you don't know anything else about a proper prohormone cycle?

anabolisticer

Awards
How do you know where to get a SERM but you don't know anything else about a proper prohormone cycle?
-Research chems. I do and did a TON of research but everythings conflicting and contradicting eachother.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
You need cycle support from the get go. Not just in PCT, Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support is pretty all inclusive. If you don't have a liver support pick up some Liv52 as well. Front load the Cycle Support and Liv52 at least a week before. 2 is better if you can. Pmag seems pretty mild, I haven't tried it myself but its akin to Hdrol. As for test boosters in PCT, some people believe in them and some don't. I personally won't PCT without one. There are some pretty good ones for decent prices that won't break the bank.

anabolisticer

Awards
You need cycle support from the get go. Not just in PCT, Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support is pretty all inclusive. If you don't have a liver support pick up some Liv52 as well. Front load the Cycle Support and Liv52 at least a week before. 2 is better if you can. Pmag seems pretty mild, I haven't tried it myself but its akin to Hdrol. As for test boosters in PCT, some people believe in them and some don't. I personally won't PCT without one. There are some pretty good ones for decent prices that won't break the bank.
- thanks bro. But do you think i can drop the cycle support and make my own? Like hawthorn berry, celleey seed, liv.52, and so on? I'll also be adding a natty test booster

FryGuy

Awards
- thanks bro. But do you think i can drop the cycle support and make my own? Like hawthorn berry, celleey seed, liv.52, and so on? I'll also be adding a natty test booster
you could, but AI's Cycle Ass. comes with everything dosed out already. Just throw a couple scoops in with your protien shakes and you're golden. If you have the time to do it then more power to you. Have you thought about adding erase into your PCT? As for the booster, Intimidate works well as a t boost. I used it alone for a month ad it was great

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
You can def get everything individually and I myself prefer that because it allows you to determine the dosage. With the pre mixed cycle supports you don't get that freedom.

For example: you may need more Hawthorne berry to counteract blood pressure. With pre mixed supports its take more of everything.

By the time its all said and done you may end up paying more getting the pre mixed and then realizing you need a couple more things to change the dose. If you have a Costco or Sam's Club card you can get pretty much everything there and in bulk for not TOO much more. I normally recommend the pre mixed to people cause its more convenient than popping 20 different pills. Lol